married men in bars
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
barstud

Columbia, SC

#1 Jun 6, 2011
What's up with all the married men being out partying in bars with out their wives?
TellIt

Atlanta, GA

#2 Jun 6, 2011
Who are they.....maybe the wives of these men..let me rephrase that....the wives of these dirtbags should know!
little jimmy

Brownsville, TN

#3 Jun 6, 2011
who ffnn cares? u bunch ugly crk hds.
Jeremy

San Jose, CA

#4 Jun 6, 2011
I go to a bar without my wife. She approves and I do not pick up women. Whats the problem?
sherry

United States

#5 Jun 6, 2011
Its fine for a married man to go out with friends as long as he can be faithful. If you are a woman in a bar and you find out a man is married don't go after him be a real woman.

Jackson, TN

#6 Jun 6, 2011
Maybe, Just maybe if these women would stop bitchin and keep their men satisfied, they would not go to bars without them.. Sit on the couch all day downing Little Debbie cakes and watchin All my Children instead of doing your job as a wife..
just saying

Sioux City, IA

#7 Jun 6, 2011
If a woman would take care of her man, maybe he wouldn't stray....

Dyersburg, TN

#8 Jun 6, 2011
It's not always the womans fault. Maybe the husband needs to be an adult and not a drunk and either take care of his responsibilities as a husband or decide if he wants to be a bar hopping whore. Sometimes it doesn't matter how good you are to a person, if they get drunk or high enough and a skanky ass bitch hits on them they are going to do what they are going to do.
barstud

United States

#9 Jun 7, 2011
Throw some names on here let's hear um
UH -OH

Sioux City, IA

#10 Jun 7, 2011
EVEN JIM BAKER CHEATED ON HIS WIFE TAMMY FAYE AND HE WAS A PREACHER .HE PROBABLY NEVER WENT IN A BAR SO YOUR POINT IS ???

Dyersburg, TN

#11 Jun 7, 2011
barstud wrote:
You started this thread you should know their names

Sioux City, IA

#12 Jun 7, 2011
Marrried men should guard their commitments to their wives and not put themselves in compromising situations, whether in a bar or at work. Your marriage will be healthier if you go home to wife and kids after work. Most wives who do not work outside the home do not have time for soap operas and bonbons. Their husbands are too busy becoming successful to realize the responsibilities their wives have at home and often don't realize or appreciate the support staying at home provides for the husbands. The husband can easily get wrapped up/seduced by another woman admiring his success and complimenting him. STAY OUT OF THE BARS AND GO HOME if you want to build a happy marriage. Spend that time talking with your wife instead of another woman.

Sioux City, IA

#13 Jun 7, 2011
Women should just stop being STUPID where men are concerned. MARRIED means not really available. If you decide to give your goodies away to a married man, then you should not be hurt when he doesn't leave his wife for you. Of course, if you are a married woman, you may just be a player too; enjoying the extra attention and money spent on you. Either way, it takes a woman with no self-worth to engage in such activity with a married man.
Knowledge

United States

#14 Jun 7, 2011
Ladies, if you cannot keep his balls empty and his tummy full, somebody else will.
Pug

La Grange, IL

#15 Jun 7, 2011
barstud wrote:
Need some leads?
barstud

Clover, SC

#16 Jun 7, 2011
Yea go ahead
UrPosting

Sioux City, IA

#17 Jun 7, 2011
Guest wrote:
Women should just stop being STUPID where men are concerned. MARRIED means not really available. If you decide to give your goodies away to a married man, then you should not be hurt when he doesn't leave his wife for you. Of course, if you are a married woman, you may just be a player too; enjoying the extra attention and money spent on you. Either way, it takes a woman with no self-worth to engage in such activity with a married man.
Married means "NOT REALLY AVAILABLE" are you serious?
I thought it meant..UNAVAILABLE!!! You make it sound like a maybe situation.

Sioux City, IA

#18 Jun 7, 2011
UrPosting wrote:
<quoted text>
Married means "NOT REALLY AVAILABLE" are you serious?
I thought it meant..UNAVAILABLE!!! You make it sound like a maybe situation.
you misunderstood. did not mean it is a maybe situation at all. definitely unavailable!

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#19 Jun 7, 2011
There is nothing wrong with a married man going into a bar. It only becomes wrong when his intentions are to pick up women. A married man going into a strip club or brothel is a different story.
JeffBB

Smiths Grove, KY

#20 Jun 7, 2011
What does it freaking matter what a married does with his life? The problems don't lie in what married men do. They lie in the reality that people are individualistic busybodies who consider judging people a necessity. If people minded their own business and kept shit to themselves, life would play out more naturally. If a man is stepping out on his woman, its up to her to notice any changes in her man, etc etc etc. Americans have lost all respect for privacy unless its their own. Such an individualistic society will be the death of this country. Everyone acts like they live in their own little country within a larger country. Collective cultures have less problems because they are the eiptome of real community. It sickens me to see all the hypocrites on Facebook complimenting each other and throwing pity and sympathy around. Yet in reality none of them would give a shit about most of those on their friend list.

America is a big stinking pot full of hypocrites, carefully nurtured that way by the extremely patient foreigners who live here hoping and praying every day for the demise of the white race. Once all the white bigots die away, the new "off whites" will convert America to a big collective culture. You'll see.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sheriff's office 1 hr pam 66
To the FINE people of dyer co....... 1 hr guest 19
The Mexicans Did It Again 2 hr Michelle Patricks 5
God is Great (Aug '14) 2 hr guest 3,522
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 4 hr Izzy-_- 4,765
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 5 hr Excello 105,786
Detox help.. 6 hr Light 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dyersburg Mortgages