First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

#63 Apr 23, 2013
guess wrote:
<quoted text> Hell billy 1 aka Kelly Landers.
Wrong! I'm Kelly and that is Ms Kelly to you biotch.
Hellbooty

Kingsbury, IN

#64 Apr 23, 2013
Hell billy has multiple personalities. He's so bored with himself he has to create more people to talk to . I am one of them.

Since: May 10

Dyersburg, TN

#65 Apr 23, 2013
guess wrote:
<quoted text> Hell billy 1 aka Kelly Landers.
I still haven't seen you at my door. I thought you were going to come and say something to my face.

Dyersburg, TN

#66 Apr 23, 2013
Hellbooty wrote:
Hell billy has multiple personalities. He's so bored with himself he has to create more people to talk to . I am one of them.
HI me. I think I will make you my gay incestual personality. good luck with the strip club rehearsals.
Hellbooty

Kingsbury, IN

#67 Apr 23, 2013
Hellbilly 1 wrote:
<quoted text>HI me. I think I will make you my gay incestual personality. good luck with the strip club rehearsals.
Woohoo I knew you had it in you all along. Just took switching personalities for you to finally come out the closet. See ya at the pole.

Dyersburg, TN

#68 Apr 23, 2013
Hellbooty wrote:
<quoted text>
Woohoo I knew you had it in you all along. Just took switching personalities for you to finally come out the closet. See ya at the pole.
I never denied it. I love stripper poles.

“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

Since: Feb 13

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#69 Apr 24, 2013
Hellbilly 1 wrote:
<quoted text>I never denied it. I love stripper poles.
Count me in too
Hellbooty

Kingsbury, IN

#70 Apr 24, 2013
Hellbilly 1 wrote:
<quoted text>I never denied it. I love stripper poles.
Yeah and gay bars too.

Dyersburg, TN

#71 Apr 24, 2013
Hellbooty wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah and gay bars too.
Only lesbian bars. I can still dream. I'll tell your mom you said HI.
Hellbooty

Kingsbury, IN

#72 Apr 26, 2013
Hellbilly 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Only lesbian bars. I can still dream. I'll tell your mom you said HI.
Your mom is my mom as we are the same person, Quit arguing amongst yourself and let your inner gayness out. I am wanting to come out of you so bad.

Ps I was hoping you would get us out more often but all you seem to do is bore me with staying on this site all the time. sheesh think of all the fun we could be having at the gay strip club.

Me myself and hellbilly

“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

Since: Feb 13

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#73 Apr 26, 2013
Hellbooty wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mom is my mom as we are the same person, Quit arguing amongst yourself and let your inner gayness out. I am wanting to come out of you so bad.
Ps I was hoping you would get us out more often but all you seem to do is bore me with staying on this site all the time. sheesh think of all the fun we could be having at the gay strip club.
Me myself and hellbilly
Nawwwww, you go ahead with your trip to the gay stip club, Hellbilly and I are headed to Memship tonight to watch women strip, but hey who am I to judge your lifestyle

Good luck

Have a nice day :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Report this stolen car 17 min I kno 1
Huddle House 1 hr Guest 2
keith Gardner Ridgley 2 hr hola 1
miller properties 2 hr guest 14
watch out stephen willis 2 hr Stephen willis 13
what do black men find attractive about white w... (Aug '10) 3 hr Guest 377
Rebel Flag 3 hr Guest 40
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 12 hr bno 103,336
More from around the web

Personal Finance