Call Your Friend

Martin, TN

#22 Apr 5, 2013
Hellbilly 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are my gay dad ole daddyo. And you were never lost nor found. You can always be found at end of a skin flute. You and mrs pecker sure do harmonize well because turds of a feather suck together
And you will always be there, walking around stiff legged, sniffing their butts, right?

Always looking for attention and a kind word from strangers. Or a good stiff flute yourself. You should take up flute polishing, might keep you busy on cold mornings!

Pepper_126

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

#23 Apr 5, 2013
unreals_dad wrote:
Morning Kids . Hellbilly you gonna play golf with my son an me sat morn ? Your welcome to .
Morning pepper . Hope your feeling better
Unreal , first of the month so spend some money at the clubs restaurant .
Hi Dad. I was thinking bout you yesturday. How you been?

unreals_dad

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#24 Apr 5, 2013
Pepper_126 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Dad. I was thinking bout you yesturday. How you been?
Staying busy farm wise with cows n getting ready to plant corn . I'm slow but doing good . Waiting for the fog to clear up some . It's thick out this way .
Hellbilly 1

Henderson, TN

#25 Apr 5, 2013
Call Your Friend wrote:
<quoted text>
And you will always be there, walking around stiff legged, sniffing their butts, right?
Always looking for attention and a kind word from strangers. Or a good stiff flute yourself. You should take up flute polishing, might keep you busy on cold mornings!
I want be stiffed legged after we plays golf. After i uses my wedge on you. You just want to tee that ass up for Hellbilly so he can sink that birdie dont ya. Your nic name will be putter after you polish my elite almighty for i am Hellbilly balls. You are in love with ole Hellbilly so baa your sheep.
Call Your Friend

Martin, TN

#26 Apr 5, 2013
Hellbilly 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I want be stiffed legged after we plays golf. After i uses my wedge on you. You just want to tee that ass up for Hellbilly so he can sink that birdie dont ya. Your nic name will be putter after you polish my elite almighty for i am Hellbilly balls. You are in love with ole Hellbilly so baa your sheep.
Do us a favor and go fall down on a dictionary. Or at least a 'hooked-on-phonics' CD... It might just help you.
Hellbilly 1

Henderson, TN

#27 Apr 5, 2013
Call Your Friend wrote:
<quoted text>
Do us a favor and go fall down on a dictionary. Or at least a 'hooked-on-phonics' CD... It might just help you.
There you go again you sheep. You just cant get my dicktionary off you mind can thou. You certainly know about falling down on a CD dont you. In your sick sheepish ball polishing world a CD is a cross dresser. So put your big girl panties you stolen out of mrs peckers dirty laundry back on and worship me your idol. For i am Hellbilly

Hellbilly 1

Since: May 10

South Sioux City, NE

#28 Apr 5, 2013
unreals_dad wrote:
Morning Kids . Hellbilly you gonna play golf with my son an me sat morn ? Your welcome to .
Morning pepper . Hope your feeling better
Unreal , first of the month so spend some money at the clubs restaurant .
Never played before. Thought about taking it up though. It's a good beer drinking sport I hear.

Hellbilly 1

Since: May 10

South Sioux City, NE

#29 Apr 5, 2013
Hellbilly 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again you sheep. You just cant get my dicktionary off you mind can thou. You certainly know about falling down on a CD dont you. In your sick sheepish ball polishing world a CD is a cross dresser. So put your big girl panties you stolen out of mrs peckers dirty laundry back on and worship me your idol. For i am Hellbilly
None shall bow down to false idols. Only to the true Hellbilly.

--Unreal 1---

“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

Since: Feb 13

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#30 Apr 5, 2013
unreals_dad wrote:
Morning Kids . Hellbilly you gonna play golf with my son an me sat morn ? Your welcome to .
Morning pepper . Hope your feeling better
Unreal , first of the month so spend some money at the clubs restaurant .
Will do dad, I will bring the twins again, you know how those girls love to drink and play strip golf

Hellbilly 1

Since: May 10

South Sioux City, NE

#31 Apr 5, 2013
--Unreal 1--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Will do dad, I will bring the twins again, you know how those girls love to drink and play strip golf
Dayum. I really need to learn to play.

--Unreal 1---

“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

Since: Feb 13

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#32 Apr 5, 2013
Hellbilly 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Dayum. I really need to learn to play.
That is why golf is a summer sport, too hot to wear much, and they bend over to tee up the ball..........

Hellbilly 1

Since: May 10

South Sioux City, NE

#33 Apr 5, 2013
--Unreal 1--- wrote:
<quoted text>
That is why golf is a summer sport, too hot to wear much, and they bend over to tee up the ball..........
I will have to check this ball teeing out.

Pepper_126

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

#34 Apr 5, 2013
Hellbilly 1 wrote:
<quoted text>None shall bow down to false idols. Only to the true Hellbilly.
I kneel down in front of you, Master, everyday after 5.

Pepper_126

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

#35 Apr 5, 2013
Hellbilly 1 wrote:
<quoted text>I will have to check this ball teeing out.
Hellbilly you start hanging out with those 2 and you'll start loosing weekends. lol
Hellbilly 1

Jackson, TN

#36 Apr 5, 2013
Hellbilly 1 wrote:
<quoted text>I will have to check this ball teeing out.
you know damn well you been teeing up balls for years and loving it .
Hellbilly 1

Jackson, TN

#37 Apr 5, 2013
Pepper_126 wrote:
<quoted text>
I kneel down in front of you, Master, everyday after 5.
And kneel down in front of the others masters in 15 minutes intervals before and after the Hellbilly.

--Unreal 1---

“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

Since: Feb 13

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#38 Apr 5, 2013
Pepper_126 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hellbilly you start hanging out with those 2 and you'll start loosing weekends. lol
It is a good way to lose a weekend

Pepper_126

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

#39 Apr 5, 2013
--Unreal 1--- wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a good way to lose a weekend
If you say so.

--Unreal 1---

“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

Since: Feb 13

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#40 Apr 5, 2013
Pepper_126 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you say so.
And I do

Pepper_126

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

#41 Apr 5, 2013
--Unreal 1--- wrote:
<quoted text>
And I do
You should know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sheriff's office 30 min Hello 73
not one day 7 hr ivy 6
hannah banana and lillie bug 8 hr RWM 1
Matt Stanphill (Jul '13) 8 hr RWM 7
D Newman 9 hr Sara 2
awoooo 9 hr guest 5
Jerry dean sanders 9 hr Pleasehelp 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dyersburg Mortgages