Yep

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

I heard the same thing, only I did not hear when they will close. Wonder who will be next to try. Too bad Mary Lou was not still there.
Sick feeling

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Anybody else feel like crap after eating here?. We had a $22 lunch-(way expensive) last week and I was sick real bad after. Only us and two other tables at 12:30. I guess maybe that's why they are closed most of the week. This was our last try there.

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

sheila wrote:
<quoted text>i guess my grammar is like this b/c im ffrom the south.AND when you call people bitches you refer to me as MS.BITCH.i own that title.probaly more than what you can say for yourself.your mama forgot to teach you MANNERS.
You can be from the south, speak with a southern accent, and still use correct grammar.

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

sheila wrote:
<quoted text>please give me a break every time i go there the most cars i ever seen is 5 cars.if they have so much bussiness why did she file bankrut?i know that first handed b/c i was in jackson on jury duty.so NO i will not shut the hell up.i post on the real facts.what is it to you if i sit behind my computer.looks like that what you do also b/c you read my post. so it seems like you dont know as much as you think you do.
BANKRUT? What is that? And do you have to go before a jury to file? I thought that was handled in a hearing before a judge, not a jury.
Wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Has anybody eaten at the Cozy Kitchen lately ? How was the food and service? Not trying to start anything but I have been away for awhile... thanks.
just my thoughts

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

The prepared food for our church to serve to a family during a death EVERYONE loved the food. Then they prepared our Thanksgiving carry out and it was wonderful..very full portions of what you order and very tasty. You can not please everyone,
Wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Thanks ! Couldn't imagine anything different there...
just my thoughts wrote:
The prepared food for our church to serve to a family during a death EVERYONE loved the food. Then they prepared our Thanksgiving carry out and it was wonderful..very full portions of what you order and very tasty. You can not please everyone,

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

r the hours different? i use to get breakfast there a lot. love to eat there just haven't in a while. think they should have stayed in town.:)
just my thoughts

Trenton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

It is so much easier to get in and out of. No parking problems. It is great, we all have to get use to change. Downtown parking was a big problem
Bad Gas

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Who farted??
Kosal Da

Tooele, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

I didn't know they had kitchens on airplanes. Do you know of a good kitchen and bathroom remodeling company in Salem Oregon?

http://www.3rsconstruction.com
salem

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

who knows when they are closeing ?just wondering

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Love eating there just dont very much because it is off the beaten path. is it closed? if so I hate that! i liked to eat breakfast there.
guest 22

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

love eating there
Old man Bville

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Kosal Da wrote:
I didn't know they had kitchens on airplanes. Do you know of a good kitchen and bathroom remodeling company in Salem Oregon?
http://www.3rsconstruction.com
Yes, they have kitchens on airplanes. Didn't you ever have a meal during a flight? The bad food is why they serve whiskey on board.

“Final Resting Place”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

They are known as "galley", not kitchen though.
Old man Bville

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

ChopperBlades wrote:
They are known as "galley", not kitchen though.
My Bad. You're right. But why do the call the flight control room the 'cock pit'?

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

r they closed or not?
guest 22

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

still open went there today

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DCHS student suspended for saying bless you 2 min concerned 2 142
Box the Legend the man 4 min BLOOD MONEY 34
david swift got his house in real estate 5 min guest 32
god's not dead 14 min MustardSeed Faith 24
People running 4 city mayor 32 min bigdaddy8075 15
Dyer student in trouble for saying - bless you'... 48 min slap the teacher 1
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 1 hr Julia 144,619
dead man 2 hr nightridertnmc 22
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 9 hr The real ummmmmmm 97,218

Search the Dyersburg Forum: