Got a birthday, anniversary or weddin...

Got a birthday, anniversary or wedding coming up?

Posted in the Dyersburg Forum

Since: Jun 12

USA

#1 Jun 22, 2012
Let your friends know how important this election is to you — register with Obama 2012, and ask for a donation in lieu of a gift. It’s a great way to support the President on your big day. Plus, it’s a gift that we can all appreciate—and goes a lot further than a gravy bowl.

Setting up and sharing your registry page is easy—so get started today.

(Obamas New Hustle on his Website) lol
Go over and read what people are saying to him!!!!
VERY FUNNY. COME ON YA'LL- You need to donate your birthday or anniversary/wedding money to the king!

USA

#2 Jun 23, 2012
Can you spare a dolla

Martin, TN

#3 Jun 23, 2012
Couldn't get over the shock, of the nerve, that this president has. Then I couldn't control the laughter, at the people's comments. This was GREAT!!!
Way to go America! People are ripping him and his administration to shreds. You have to read the comments. Hilarious!
Some one needs to put him a chair in the unemployment line and put a reserved sign on it. He just low classed himself out of a job!
Ralph D_

Sioux City, IA

#4 Jun 23, 2012
I love this president. I will support him.

“I like to make people mad.”

Winchestertonfieldville, IA

#5 Jun 23, 2012
I support the president. Congress is more about blocking everything he tries to do.
Can you spare a dolla

Martin, TN

#6 Jun 23, 2012
Congress blocks the president because that is their job. To look out for "We The People"!

10 to 1 people on HIS OWN registry website were against him as of last night. The moderators of his site had deleted over 1 thousand comments.
You go right ahead and give him your children's birthday money. I can feel his hand in my pocket right now, and I don't like it!
Seems to me, the majority of us don't! See you at the polls!

“I like to make people mad.”

Winchestertonfieldville, IA

#7 Jun 23, 2012
Can you spare a dolla wrote:
Congress blocks the president because that is their job. To look out for "We The People"!

10 to 1 people on HIS OWN registry website were against him as of last night. The moderators of his site had deleted over 1 thousand comments.
You go right ahead and give him your children's birthday money. I can feel his hand in my pocket right now, and I don't like it!
Seems to me, the majority of us don't! See you at the polls!
Yeah his hand is in your pocket just like the rich that had all the tax breaks. That is where all the debt is. Go ahead and vote for Romney and see those same businesses get the tax cuts back. Romney has no idea what it means to live paycheck to paycheck. I am not gonna "donate" to Obama's fund, but I will be voting for him. Congress is looking out for all the big business and don't give a crap about the working man or woman. By congress I mean Republicans.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep a word drop a word (Jun '14) 19 min Alyssa76 1,587
word association (Feb '10) 21 min Alyssa76 2,063
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 22 min Alyssa76 11,544
add a word drop a word (Feb '14) 22 min Alyssa76 1,689
should children with divorced parents have 2 bd... (Aug '13) 1 hr Blahblah 41
Box 1 hr Pux 167
What happened on Parkview 1 hr Pux 43
Multiple cops on the street 1 hr Pux 25
Bean mill rd Mon Probing Uranus 28

Dyersburg Jobs