KingmanOldDude

Bullhead City, AZ

#812 Apr 28, 2012
Just a thought wrote:
<quoted text>
It is actually the Decleration Of Independance gave us our Freedoms.
Right to assemble and the balls to wear the bottom rocker are two different things.
My money is betting on Iron Order losing the bottom rocker in 2010. Just my take on things and no I'm not affiliated.
Well...Here it is 2012 and they're still flying those bottom rockers
KingmanOldDude

Bullhead City, AZ

#813 Apr 28, 2012
Holy Crap! I just looked back and this thread goes back to 2009! That's a long ass time to bitch about whether a club can or can't exist. Pretty obvious these guys are for real...and here to stay.
my 2 cents

Blacksburg, SC

#814 May 6, 2012
Lmfao, you really sound intelligent. You know, with your misspelled words and all. So being of a lesser intellectual level than you, I want to make sure I am correct. You hate mc's, you do ride, and your kinda puss. You had the invite to " settle your differences" with Bubba, and you flaked. Sounds to me like a guy that tried, but never earned a patch. Just sayin. Also LMFAO, I refuse to talk shit and not give you a chance to settle the bid. Shoot me a message and swing by Hopkinsville ky and we can clear the air. I could be wrong about you, but I doubt you'll ever show. Like I said, just my 2 cents
Bubba

Greensboro, NC

#815 May 7, 2012
Sounds like IO got their butts kicked in Florida this weekend. Now they are licking each others wounds.
Bushfighter

Reynoldsburg, OH

#816 May 9, 2012
cry me a river!
Murray

United States

#817 May 10, 2012
Bubba. What do you mean? I'm a solo rider and not affiliated. Did something happen in PCB? Cause I was there and only saw 3 clubs. None of them were any colors I recognized. Did I miss a big incident?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#818 May 11, 2012
ain't nuthin happenin in florida with any club. bubba dont know what he is talking about. its been quiet down here.
Murray

United States

#819 May 11, 2012
I thought so. OK. Just wondering.
Interested

Bridgewater, MA

#821 Jun 11, 2012
I would like to know what the 1% clubs think of the other mc clubs out there that are the 99%ers. Such as the IO. I need the truth, i'm interested.?

Since: Jun 12

Golden Valley, AZ

#822 Jun 30, 2012
Humphrie wrote:
<quoted text>
Not hhere to stay in Fayetteville. The Wingmen MC shut them down over a year ago. Will not ever see that patch in Fayetteville.
Looks to me like all the N.Carolina chapters are alive and well...
shut up and ride

Aquasco, MD

#823 Jun 30, 2012
you're all just a bunch of soap opera drama queen bitches, you make me puke and laugh at the same time with your're school yard baby ass attitudes!!!
VMC

United States

#824 Jul 4, 2012
KingmanOldDude wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks to me like all the N.Carolina chapters are alive and well...
Those idiots are in NC, we cant get rid of them. According to their website they have 5 chapters in NC. There are even a few guys flying in Fayetteville. They got balls of Brass I will give that to them.
SYLO

United States

#825 Jul 4, 2012
Interested wrote:
I would like to know what the 1% clubs think of the other mc clubs out there that are the 99%ers. Such as the IO. I need the truth, i'm interested.?
No one likes them. They allow cops and blacks in their club and they don't ask the dominant club permission to exist and they wear a state rocker.
shut up and ride

Birdsboro, PA

#827 Jul 5, 2012
looks like SOAMC is here to stay! Now all you drama queens should get over it, get back on your bikes (if any of you really own one) and ride!!!

Since: Jun 12

Golden Valley, AZ

#828 Jul 5, 2012
I don't know what it's like where some of you guys are from, but here in Arizona it appears that the Iron Order guys get along pretty well with the other clubs...Even the "dominant" one. I see them at all the local happenings, runs, meets, etc and they don't cause any problems for anyone. They do seem to keep to themselves, rarely appearing at the more notorious hangouts but if they prefer to do their drinking at club homes and BBQ's and such...Who am I to judge? I think that at least one of the local members is a cop, but most of them are guys that have been around for years and I know for a fact that most of them are not Law Enforcement. Again, who am I to judge folks for who they hang out with. Not being a criminal myself...I don't have a huge problem with cops. I can only speak for my little corner of the world, but here....The Iron Order guys are pretty much accepted for who they are...Decent, law-abiding, family raising guys who ride. Most of us could not care less what kind of colors they wear, or if they want to fly a state rocker or not.

Since: Jun 12

Golden Valley, AZ

#829 Jul 5, 2012
SYLO wrote:
<quoted text>
No one likes them. They allow cops and blacks in their club and they don't ask the dominant club permission to exist and they wear a state rocker.
Really???? Ask permission to EXIST????
Chill

Euless, TX

#830 Jul 9, 2012
What does skin color have to do with it. Riding is riding. If a club allows it why should it matter.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#831 Jul 10, 2012
SYLO wrote:
<quoted text>
No one likes them. They allow cops and blacks in their club and they don't ask the dominant club permission to exist and they wear a state rocker.
and how is that a bad thing? looks like they are a good club. way to go.

Since: Jun 12

Golden Valley, AZ

#832 Jul 10, 2012
I agree...Got no problem with cops or black folks. And to quote Charlie Daniels... "I ain't askin nobody for nothing"
wtf

Ashburn, VA

#833 Jul 18, 2012
I'm on the fence about all this I grew up 1% so I understand the mentality about respect but on the other hand Iím AMERICAN so why should i need to ask if i can start a club ? and lets be honest the state rocker is to let other clubs know that is where you conduct your biz. just food for thought,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
God is Great (Aug '14) 35 min makes no sense 2,538
Dentures in dyersburg 2 hr ChopperBlades 4
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 2 hr Dawg 101,405
help the people wanting to work 3 hr curious 5
Android Hacking 3 hr Guest 5
Keep a word drop a word (Jun '14) 6 hr Analog man 273
News Three Dead in Dyersburg Shooting (Aug '09) 11 hr friend 167
Shocked...Not 16 hr Guest 35
OWNER OF McDONALDS THREATENED BURNETT (Nov '11) 23 hr jus wondering 62

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]