Tell Your Story
Christina

Sioux City, IA

#33 May 9, 2013
-Pepper wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey sweet cheeks. Lol. You know how easily we get confused......
A beautiful story. So this is how it is when you find your soul mate?
Up untill now I thought my life was not complete unless I had someone "to love". Had someone to please.
The last 3 years I found that I didn't need a man to complete me. I didn't need a man to make me look good. I did all that myself. A man would be a plus but not necessary.
5 years with my ex and I thought he made me look good. He was years younger, lived in the gym and dressed better than most women. I felt that I had to hold on to him in order for me to be recognized.
Everyone has a breaking point and I finally had mine. Walked away and I have never wanted to go back.
Afterwards I find out that other people wondered how he got me..........
Yeah girl, now that's what I'M talking about! That's a dam fine example of how we women have based our worth on sum swinging dik until one day we realize, wait a minute, this guy is a metro-sexual douche and somehow I have lost myself! You were one of the smart women that wised up and walked out before it was too late. Good job. I like it.:)

--Unreal 1---

“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

Since: Feb 13

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#35 May 9, 2013
crawlfish wrote:
Okay guys/gals how about telling us how and when you met your soul mate?
Which one you picking, jesus or dude?????? Looks like both fit your lifestyle

Good for you princess

have a nice day :)

--Unreal 1---

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#36 May 9, 2013
Jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a beautiful story. It's rear to find true love and I envy both of you.
REAR??????

LMFAO

Yep you are gay as hell

Have a nice day :)

--Unreal 1---

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#37 May 9, 2013
crawlfish wrote:
<quoted text>But you see, it made you stronger didn't it. From that heart ache you learned, got self confidence, and become a much better woman. As you told me earlier, things happen for a reason.
I have never been with another woman, Sadona was my first, and she will be my last. I have had plenty of opportunities but she's my life. I loved her from the first day I saw her in that little amish outfit and bonnet on.
I wish her parents would wise up though. They hate me because I took their child from the faith. But I really didnt, and she'll tell you the same. They call me English. I wish buiscuit and the new addition would get to know their grandparents. I know for a fact tat if they were liveing my family would worship the ground they walked on.
Sadonas family are missing so much.
I have tried so many times to make things right, but pepper, how to make something right when you have done nothing wrong?
I love Sadona, have never mistreated her, never yell or get angry at her, have never hit her or abused her in any way. She has everything she wants and needs. you would think that her parents would be happy for her.
I know she hurts inside, but she never says anything about it. I wish her and them would get back togetther, but her dad has already said that she was disowned as long as she was with me and out of the faith.
Sadona told him that she loved him, but she loved me more. That made me a little sad bc that's her dad, and Im the reason for his bitterness.
But pepper, what can I do?
I even went and spoke with her parents. They said that I was English and Sadona should be with her ' own kind ', then he told me to leave his house and never come back.
God forbid if he should find out what I do for a liveing now.
Damm do you cry about EVERYTHING?? Want a hankie loser??

United States

#38 May 9, 2013
--Unreal 1--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for you princess
You need to wipe your mouth, there's still a little bullshit around your lips.

--Unreal 1---

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#39 May 9, 2013
sadona wrote:
<quoted text> I went to the barn and was gathering eggs when I saw this leg with some old worn tennis shoes sticking out from under some hay. It was a cold morning. I walked up closer to see. I must of startled him because he jumped up and started to run. But when he seen it was me he stopped and turned around.
You see, I didn't know it at the time but he had gotten into a little trouble and his grandfather had made the comment about sending him to a boys home if he didn't straighten up. So that's why he was running away.
He just told me he was running away because he missed his folks. Anyway, I begged him to stay and hide in the barn and I would bring him his drink and food. Which he did. For three days and nights he hid in the barn and I kept him fed, at night he would slip into the lake and bathe.
But one morning it was my father instead of me that had went to the barn. Poor talon, thinking it was me, jumped out from behind a stall door to scare me. My father liked to have died! He was so angry, he immediately grabbed Talon and took him back to his grandfathers. Talon never told on me for helping him, he even lied and said I haven't. But it was my cousin whom told, he saw me carrying food to the barn one evening.
From that day on my father forbid me to even speak to Talon. That boy is nothing but trouble, father would say, and you had better not be haveing any communication with him. None.
Little did he know shortly afterwards that Talon would slip over and we would climb to the top of the barn roof and lay on our backs and watch the clouds. Letting our imagination make images from them.
Then, he looked at me, told me I was pretty, and would it make me mad if he kissed me. He said shyly, that he had never kissed a girl and wanted to see what it 'taste' like. I myself had never been kissed, but I agreed. I swear, when his lips touched mine my body trembled and begin to shake, I melted, and instantly fell in love.
I jumped up, never said a word, and ran and climbed down from the barn and begin to run home as fast as I could, leaveing poor Talon on the barn roof, confused.
As I was quiet a distance away I heard him yell, Sadona Miller I love you.
I didn't yell back because I was so close to home. But I had a very big smile on my face.
Tell me true. Do you really think anyone cares??? Damm no one gives a shit about you thinking you discovering sex for the first time ever.

You are a joke

United States

#40 May 9, 2013
BTW, this thread is for people to tell how they met their true love.
I seen you have nothing to contribute.
That explains alot!

United States

#41 May 9, 2013
--Unreal 1--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Damm do you cry about EVERYTHING?? Want a hankie loser??
You need to go see a head doctor. You got more issues then National Geographic.

United States

#42 May 9, 2013
--Unreal 1--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for you princess
You know what guy?
If you were twice as smart you would still be stupid.

--Unreal 1---

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#43 May 9, 2013
crawlfish wrote:
<quoted text> You need to wipe your mouth, there's still a little bullshit around your lips.
LOL

Better than the white stuff you got from dude

Just saying

--Unreal 1---

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#44 May 9, 2013
crawlfish wrote:
BTW, this thread is for people to tell how they met their true love.
I seen you have nothing to contribute.
That explains alot!
Sure I do, I love making you look stupid

And doing it well too

--Unreal 1---

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#46 May 9, 2013
crawlfish wrote:
<quoted text> You need to go see a head doctor. You got more issues then National Geographic.
Get a new act, this one is really lame

United States

#47 May 9, 2013
--Unreal 1--- wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times must one flush to be rid of you?

United States

#48 May 9, 2013
--Unreal 1--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Man, have you not figured this out yet. The only reason I'm giveing you the time of day is because I feel sorry for you and everyone else is ignoring you. Which is really the smart thing to do. But I always feel sorry for the strays.

--Unreal 1---

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#49 May 9, 2013
crawlfish wrote:
<quoted text>Man, have you not figured this out yet. The only reason I'm giveing you the time of day is because I feel sorry for you and everyone else is ignoring you. Which is really the smart thing to do. But I always feel sorry for the strays.
It is starting to look like a stupid contest, and you are neck and neck with your girlfriend

--Unreal 1---

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#50 May 9, 2013
crawlfish wrote:
<quoted text>How many times must one flush to be rid of you?
Ask your girlfriend, she hates me and loves me all at the same time

United States

#51 May 9, 2013
Sorry unreal 1, I have hundreds if not thousands of photos from photo shoots, but none of me nude. Sorry to disappoint you, but tell ya what, if you did see a nude pic of me you'd say, now that's UNREAL!

So ole fart, I guess you'll just have to use your imagination. But from what you've shown tonite, you dont have one.

--Unreal 1---

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#52 May 9, 2013
crawlfish wrote:
Sorry unreal 1, I have hundreds if not thousands of photos from photo shoots, but none of me nude. Sorry to disappoint you, but tell ya what, if you did see a nude pic of me you'd say, now that's UNREAL!
So ole fart, I guess you'll just have to use your imagination. But from what you've shown tonite, you dont have one.
LOL

Is this your new act??? All the others did not work, do you really think this will?? You have shown in post after poist how you and dud get it on, now you try to bring me into your little "club"??

No thanks princess I only like women....not drag queens like you

--Unreal 1---

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#53 May 9, 2013
BTW guess who has just taken over this whole thread??

United States

#54 May 9, 2013
--Unreal 1--- wrote:
BTW guess who has just taken over this whole thread??
No one has. People can still post, as you can, they just dont have to respond. Then what will you do, what can you do? Nothing, except keep posting and people can choose to keep ignoring. You haven't and can't take over anything. Tell me, do you work at being this stupid, or is today just a special day?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 16 min Alex Nicole 5,055
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 43 min Say watt 11,014
everyone in the GOP has scandalous ties to Russia 1 hr Come on 2
The Conservative Mind Has Become “Diseased” 1 hr Come on 4
Reds don't care being paid by soros 2 hr REDS don t care 5
Feed the Need program and commodities 2 hr Come on 6
if you want me back 2 hr Just me 3

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance