Tell Your Story
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Since: Feb 13

United States

#1 May 8, 2013
Okay guys/gals how about telling us how and when you met your soul mate?
Salt_127

Ripley, TN

#3 May 8, 2013
Lol,Startin to think there's no hope!!!
Salt_127

Ripley, TN

#5 May 8, 2013
-Pepper wrote:
<quoted text>No hope that there is one?
That there is a such thing...
Christina

Sioux City, IA

#6 May 8, 2013
Went to a bachelorette party I really didn't want to go to, not into that kinda thing, anyways, was chilling out with friends, turned around and he was about three inches from my face. He smiled at me like he knew me his whole life. Took my breath away. Said that he saw me from across the room and that i was glowing and he was instantly in love. He, a hopeless romantic, told his buddy later that night that he met the girl he's gonna marry. We are married and been together madly and crazy in love for almost 8 years. So glad I went to that bachelorette party...

“Old Dinner Bell”

Since: Mar 13

" Home Sweet Home "

#9 May 8, 2013
An old Indian saw me drinking moonshine one time and said, "I'll trade you three arrows and a priddy good looking squaw for a cup of that fire water." I lost the arrows, but I still have the lady.

Hellbilly 1

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#11 May 8, 2013
Old man- Bville wrote:
An old Indian saw me drinking moonshine one time and said, "I'll trade you three arrows and a priddy good looking squaw for a cup of that fire water." I lost the arrows, but I still have the lady.
Did she hide them from you?
no one

Woodstock, IL

#13 May 8, 2013
Never found my soul mate.
Found someone couple times but far from soul mate. I hv given up after this last one

Cedar Grove, TN

#15 May 8, 2013
Hey Bville man aka
Matt How was Kelly? Lmao.yep should of known
One big ass bitch could ruin ur credit, Did ya?.
So owes everyone. She sued everyone. In Dyer Co.
I want my damn money. Big farads she's married. To is the biggest druggies in DC. Her parents said u were nuts hellmatt how in the GD did u hook up
With that fat bitch. Looks like that fat girl on repo
Man....lmfao

Hellbilly 1

Location hidden

#16 May 8, 2013
guest wrote:
Hey Bville man aka
I want my damn money. Big farads she's married. To is the biggest druggies in DC. Her parents said u were nuts hellmatt how in the GD did u hook up
Man....lmfao
This is a little unorthodoxed. Is there a problem here?

“Old Dinner Bell”

Since: Mar 13

" Home Sweet Home "

#18 May 9, 2013
guest wrote:
Hey Bville man aka
Man....lmfao
I refuse to press one for English.
Can anyone translate this?
(Very original name you have there, guest!)

Hellbilly 1

Location hidden

#19 May 9, 2013
-Pepper wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao! Good morning babe. I think we have delt with this before.
Yep. It's easy peasy japaneasy.

Hellbilly 1

Location hidden

#20 May 9, 2013
Old man- Bville wrote:
<quoted text>I refuse to press one for English.
Can anyone translate this?
(Very original name you have there, guest!)
I know. Shouldn't it be automatic, since we live in an English speaking country.
sadona

United States

#21 May 9, 2013
I first saw talon when we were twelve. Well, I'm 6 months older then he so he might of been eleven. Anyway he was with his grandfather. They had come to our farm to buy some fresh milk and butter. I saw this dirty skinny kid sitting in the truck while his grandfather and my father walked into the house. I walked up and started talking, which was very unlike me because I was extremely shy about meeting new people.
I remember those flaming eyes till this day, I even got goose bumps up my arms and neck.( Even to this day when he walks near me those goose bumps come back.) We talked, about nothing really, he seemed more interested in the livestock then me, lol.
Then his grandfather returned and they left. I knew in my heart, even at that age, that there was something special about him, I knew we would meet again, and I knew I loved him at that very second.
I was thirteen when we kissed for the first time. That's when I found him hideing in the barn under some hay.( He had ran away from home, lol) I got into trouble because I was sneaking him food and hideing him. But, that's another story, and will tell later if anyone is interested.
I just don't want to hog this thread.

Just some dude

Ripley, TN

#23 May 9, 2013
Met her through Sugardaddy.com Young, nubile & frisky.
sadona

United States

#25 May 9, 2013
-Pepper wrote:
<quoted text>
Continue please........
I went to the barn and was gathering eggs when I saw this leg with some old worn tennis shoes sticking out from under some hay. It was a cold morning. I walked up closer to see. I must of startled him because he jumped up and started to run. But when he seen it was me he stopped and turned around.
You see, I didn't know it at the time but he had gotten into a little trouble and his grandfather had made the comment about sending him to a boys home if he didn't straighten up. So that's why he was running away.
He just told me he was running away because he missed his folks. Anyway, I begged him to stay and hide in the barn and I would bring him his drink and food. Which he did. For three days and nights he hid in the barn and I kept him fed, at night he would slip into the lake and bathe.
But one morning it was my father instead of me that had went to the barn. Poor talon, thinking it was me, jumped out from behind a stall door to scare me. My father liked to have died! He was so angry, he immediately grabbed Talon and took him back to his grandfathers. Talon never told on me for helping him, he even lied and said I haven't. But it was my cousin whom told, he saw me carrying food to the barn one evening.
From that day on my father forbid me to even speak to Talon. That boy is nothing but trouble, father would say, and you had better not be haveing any communication with him. None.
Little did he know shortly afterwards that Talon would slip over and we would climb to the top of the barn roof and lay on our backs and watch the clouds. Letting our imagination make images from them.
Then, he looked at me, told me I was pretty, and would it make me mad if he kissed me. He said shyly, that he had never kissed a girl and wanted to see what it 'taste' like. I myself had never been kissed, but I agreed. I swear, when his lips touched mine my body trembled and begin to shake, I melted, and instantly fell in love.
I jumped up, never said a word, and ran and climbed down from the barn and begin to run home as fast as I could, leaveing poor Talon on the barn roof, confused.
As I was quiet a distance away I heard him yell, Sadona Miller I love you.
I didn't yell back because I was so close to home. But I had a very big smile on my face.
Finally

San Antonio, TX

#26 May 9, 2013
They walked back into my life after 20 yes. Love is the best medicine & I continue to love them more everyday. It hasn't been easy but nothing worth having is. Absolutely crazy madly about them even after all this time. A crush turned into soul mate after all this time....amazing!

United States

#27 May 9, 2013
Okay peopel this is not the way I remember it at all.
She asked to kiss ME first. LOL
Of course being the good guy that I'am how cuold I say no?

United States

#29 May 9, 2013
-Pepper wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey sweet cheeks. Lol. You know how easily we get confused......
A beautiful story. So this is how it is when you find your soul mate?
Up untill now I thought my life was not complete unless I had someone "to love". Had someone to please.
The last 3 years I found that I didn't need a man to complete me. I didn't need a man to make me look good. I did all that myself. A man would be a plus but not necessary.
5 years with my ex and I thought he made me look good. He was years younger, lived in the gym and dressed better than most women. I felt that I had to hold on to him in order for me to be recognized.
Everyone has a breaking point and I finally had mine. Walked away and I have never wanted to go back.
Afterwards I find out that other people wondered how he got me..........
But you see, it made you stronger didn't it. From that heart ache you learned, got self confidence, and become a much better woman. As you told me earlier, things happen for a reason.
I have never been with another woman, Sadona was my first, and she will be my last. I have had plenty of opportunities but she's my life. I loved her from the first day I saw her in that little amish outfit and bonnet on.
I wish her parents would wise up though. They hate me because I took their child from the faith. But I really didnt, and she'll tell you the same. They call me English. I wish buiscuit and the new addition would get to know their grandparents. I know for a fact tat if they were liveing my family would worship the ground they walked on.
Sadonas family are missing so much.
I have tried so many times to make things right, but pepper, how to make something right when you have done nothing wrong?
I love Sadona, have never mistreated her, never yell or get angry at her, have never hit her or abused her in any way. She has everything she wants and needs. you would think that her parents would be happy for her.
I know she hurts inside, but she never says anything about it. I wish her and them would get back togetther, but her dad has already said that she was disowned as long as she was with me and out of the faith.
Sadona told him that she loved him, but she loved me more. That made me a little sad bc that's her dad, and Im the reason for his bitterness.
But pepper, what can I do?
I even went and spoke with her parents. They said that I was English and Sadona should be with her ' own kind ', then he told me to leave his house and never come back.
God forbid if he should find out what I do for a liveing now.
Jesus

Union, MO

#30 May 9, 2013
sadona wrote:
<quoted text> I went to the barn and was gathering eggs when I saw this leg with some old worn tennis shoes sticking out from under some hay. It was a cold morning. I walked up closer to see. I must of startled him because he jumped up and started to run. But when he seen it was me he stopped and turned around.
You see, I didn't know it at the time but he had gotten into a little trouble and his grandfather had made the comment about sending him to a boys home if he didn't straighten up. So that's why he was running away.
He just told me he was running away because he missed his folks. Anyway, I begged him to stay and hide in the barn and I would bring him his drink and food. Which he did. For three days and nights he hid in the barn and I kept him fed, at night he would slip into the lake and bathe.
But one morning it was my father instead of me that had went to the barn. Poor talon, thinking it was me, jumped out from behind a stall door to scare me. My father liked to have died! He was so angry, he immediately grabbed Talon and took him back to his grandfathers. Talon never told on me for helping him, he even lied and said I haven't. But it was my cousin whom told, he saw me carrying food to the barn one evening.
From that day on my father forbid me to even speak to Talon. That boy is nothing but trouble, father would say, and you had better not be haveing any communication with him. None.
Little did he know shortly afterwards that Talon would slip over and we would climb to the top of the barn roof and lay on our backs and watch the clouds. Letting our imagination make images from them.
Then, he looked at me, told me I was pretty, and would it make me mad if he kissed me. He said shyly, that he had never kissed a girl and wanted to see what it 'taste' like. I myself had never been kissed, but I agreed. I swear, when his lips touched mine my body trembled and begin to shake, I melted, and instantly fell in love.
I jumped up, never said a word, and ran and climbed down from the barn and begin to run home as fast as I could, leaveing poor Talon on the barn roof, confused.
As I was quiet a distance away I heard him yell, Sadona Miller I love you.
I didn't yell back because I was so close to home. But I had a very big smile on my face.
That's a beautiful story. It's rear to find true love and I envy both of you.

United States

#32 May 9, 2013
-Pepper wrote:
Family that disown their family was never family.
I know..........
Yeah, I suppose.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mobile patrol 36 min Guest 4
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 2 hr Alex Nicole 4,905
DCHS STD's 3 hr Tell it 17
Reelfoot Family Walk-in 6 hr Izzy-_- 18
Democrats Celebrate MLK Holiday . . . 6 hr Inquisitor 1
GREAT job Obama and Democrats 6 hr REDS don t care 5
J. Dorse 9 hr LoL 5

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance