Authorities execute search warrant at...
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#1024 Aug 21, 2013
nandoo wrote:
Good Morning Queue, RIT, GG. It would be wonderful if today was the day.
Justice for Karen, her children and family
Good morning nandoo! Hope you have a great day.(Call me) LOL
Curious

Osceola, IA

#1025 Aug 21, 2013
Really in Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
I am glad that you have defended Karen, she is the only victim here.(in the literal sense of the word, not those emotionally victimized) I think we lose sight of what we came here for sometimes when the mud slinging starts. Personally, I have asked multiple times for anyone to give me something that points AWAY from David. Someone to tell me all the wonderful qualities that make it impossible for him to have done this to the mother of his children. IMO, the sheer number of things that are pointing to him (see dawgs post above) leave me with little doubt that he is the killer. As for the children, I will say again...they (the girls) have no business reading here or having free access to a computer so they can read here and if they do...shame on their father!! Those children lost their mom in a horrific, very public way, if David wanted to protect them from the fallout he should never have sent his son to be his spokesman, cowardly move at best! If you read back, I have never been a fan of David and the way he handled her disappearance, HE should have been interested in protecting his children from the press, not sending them to face it for him. Because of the way he behaved in the immediate aftermath and the lack of his involvement in the search (bum knee my a$$, unless it was reinjured while killing Karen) he managed to make himself look bad, instead of a sympathetic guy looking for his kids mom.
My question to you is...Do you believe he is innocent and if so, why? If you are really undecided, why such a heated response to those who think he did? I guess I just don't see you as being attacked here, just responded to.
Good Morning RIT &All!
Another great post! Can't wait for the non-response or the long-winded non-answer. It's always amusing.
Curious

Osceola, IA

#1026 Aug 21, 2013
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
Very tactful and graceful GG! You always are.
Yes she is!! You always make me laugh too!

"Referring to yourself as the garden gnome" LOL

Justice for Karen, her children, Johnson Family &Friends

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#1027 Aug 21, 2013
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning nandoo! Hope you have a great day.(Call me) LOL
done

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#1028 Aug 21, 2013
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
"BIG GREEN CHECK MARK" and a "10" on tact and grace again!
Wooo hoo! Looks like dawg has waddled again...

Location hidden

#1029 Aug 21, 2013
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not always about YOU umx7. So shush.
I know it isn't about me. You mean dawg wasn't right about yall? Glad to see someone standing up to him. WOOOHOOO!!!

Location hidden

#1030 Aug 21, 2013
nandoo wrote:
<quoted text>
done
Hey! What was the call about?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1031 Aug 21, 2013
Good morning all! Sorry its so long between posts but I am so much busier at work right now its hard to check as often as I used to. I appreciate you all and your commitment to Karen, if anything ever happened to me I would want you to have my back, you guys are wonderful.

As far as the latest attempt to make us go away...not! I am not ashamed to post what I have, right or wrong it is my opinion. I would love to discuss it with someone who thinks he is innocent but it doesn't seem that there are any! It seems that people (or person) think we are horrible for posting about David but even they don't have anything that points away from him. Frankly, I find it pretty hipocritical to chastise us for posting all the while they are reading (and posting) themselves. It isn't about the kids, as awful as this is for them, its about getting an unrepentant murderer off the streets. Period! For the record, I feel no guilt about posting, even if I am proven wrong. Karen deserved better than she was getting here and I could not be silent when her reputation was being murdered as surely as her physical body. Like it or not, I am here for the duration.
Ya'll have a blessed day and remember...we are 1 day closer to an arrest.

Location hidden

#1032 Aug 21, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Hey! What was the call about?
Wouldnt you like to know....
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#1033 Aug 21, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Hey! What was the call about?
About an hour long. Any more quesions?

Location hidden

#1034 Aug 21, 2013
nandoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Wouldnt you like to know....
Yelp! I would like to know...

Location hidden

#1035 Aug 21, 2013
Yea que, what did you talk about for an hour?
Hopeful

Tyler, TX

#1036 Aug 21, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
Yea que, what did you talk about for an hour?
Call me and I'll be happy to fill you in.
desota

Dyersburg, TN

#1037 Aug 21, 2013
I heard that it was a prominent business man and it was a cover up.
Hopeful

Searcy, AR

#1038 Aug 21, 2013
desota wrote:
I heard that it was a prominent business man and it was a cover up.
Well if you heard about it, must not have been covered too well.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#1039 Aug 21, 2013
uh huh! We all heard the "prominent business man" story also. Mr. Sells, BQ, BB, and a couple others, but I never heard or read about DCSO, the TBI, The FBI, or Secret Service investigating or searching their homes. I don't believe 4 departments of LE would all be agreeable to or involved in a cover up.
GET it again

Jackson, TN

#1040 Aug 21, 2013
So how many here have fished extremely close to the spot where Karen's remains were discovered?Don't be shy now because you admitted it long ago so why deny your familiarity with the area now?It isn't smart to be a big mouth around Dyer county and try to clam up now.Isn't that RIGHT?

Location hidden

#1041 Aug 21, 2013
J4K

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#1042 Aug 21, 2013
GET it again wrote:
So how many here have fished extremely close to the spot where Karen's remains were discovered?Don't be shy now because you admitted it long ago so why deny your familiarity with the area now?It isn't smart to be a big mouth around Dyer county and try to clam up now.Isn't that RIGHT?
She was found in Bledsoe cemetery, isn't that right? What body of water runs through that?

The Obion River is at least few miles away. So is the Swift's home - in the opposite direction.

Location hidden

#1043 Aug 21, 2013
I was scrathing my head on that one myself GG.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Legalize marijuana 1 hr Chuck holland 1
Dyersburg employees worry about unfunded pensio... 1 hr Higher than WILLIE 12
abby sawyer 1 hr Higher than WILLIE 4
Mike McCulloch running for Constable 1 hr Token of the down 19
Jason roberts 4 hr Guest 205
time for phil bivens to go. he is to comfortable (Jun '14) 6 hr guest 28
Lake on Aztec. 7 hr Amazed 3

Dyersburg Jobs

Personal Finance

Dyersburg Mortgages