Authorities execute search warrant at...
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#250 Jul 15, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Ummmmm. not tonight! they are not agreeing with dawg tonight, go look on the Karen's thread, or are you chicken?
Actually you should go back and look. LOL
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#251 Jul 15, 2013
JusMe3 wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMAO Go back and read again! Q was meaning to reply to YOU not Dawg!! OMG...SO FUNNY!! LMAO ;)
LMAO! I seriously can't stop laughing!!!! I'm the dork tonight. hahaaha

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#252 Jul 15, 2013
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually you should go back and look. LOL
Are you kin to him to?
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#253 Jul 15, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Are you kin to him to?
Yeah...remember? I'm Mrs. DAWG/CB/BabyMomma/J/Jessica. yada yada yada. LOL!

Location hidden

#254 Jul 15, 2013
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah...remember? I'm Mrs. DAWG/CB/BabyMomma/J/Jessica. yada yada yada. LOL!
How do I know that you, Curious, and just me isn't kin to dawg?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#255 Jul 15, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>How do I know that you, Curious, and just me isn't kin to dawg?
You don't! LOL

Location hidden

#256 Jul 15, 2013
JusMe3 wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't! LOL
Exactly! But yet, you claim to know David, and now dawg says that the family knows him to. It is starting to add up why you and dawg attacks this family.

Location hidden

#257 Jul 15, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly! But yet, you claim to know David, and now dawg says that the family knows him to. It is starting to add up why you and dawg attacks this family.
You are just nuts! I do know David and knew Karen.. both of them for a very long time. Actually, I was closer to Karen, but always liked him too. Now, if you want to think me and Dawg are kin..well that's your choice. As Q said to you earlier, I don't have to explain anything to you. Maybe Q and I are sisters! ;)

Location hidden

#258 Jul 15, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly! But yet, you claim to know David, and now dawg says that the family knows him to. It is starting to add up why you and dawg attacks this family.
Oh and I don't "attack" this family. I'm still waiting on you to bump posts backing your words.
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#259 Jul 16, 2013
JusMe3 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just nuts! I do know David and knew Karen.. both of them for a very long time. Actually, I was closer to Karen, but always liked him too. Now, if you want to think me and Dawg are kin..well that's your choice. As Q said to you earlier, I don't have to explain anything to you. Maybe Q and I are sisters! ;)
Oh great. Now I have another identity. LOL! Good morning Sis! Our other sis is around here somewhere. ha

Location hidden

#260 Jul 16, 2013
JusMe3 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh and I don't "attack" this family. I'm still waiting on you to bump posts backing your words.
Anybody that loves dawg, loves attacking this family. Anybody that agrees with dawg, loves attacking this family.

Location hidden

#261 Jul 16, 2013
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh great. Now I have another identity. LOL! Good morning Sis! Our other sis is around here somewhere. ha
OH! GOSH! I am beginning to see the pattern...
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#262 Jul 16, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Anybody that loves dawg, loves attacking this family. Anybody that agrees with dawg, loves attacking this family.
Like YOU with the Gingas.
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#263 Jul 16, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>OH! GOSH! I am beginning to see the pattern...
says the blind man. LOL

Location hidden

#264 Jul 16, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Anybody that loves dawg, loves attacking this family. Anybody that agrees with dawg, loves attacking this family.
True. Dawg is hurting Karen's kids, the poster has no feelings, void of compassion, and lacks good judgement.

I see nothing has come from the search warrent of Swift's home.
Guess what

Sioux City, IA

#265 Jul 16, 2013
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
says the blind man. LOL
How cute and funny.. but why would a (supposed) intelligent person continually argue with someone they believe to be an idiot?
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#266 Jul 16, 2013
Ginger is in the House wrote:
<quoted text>True. Dawg is hurting Karen's kids, the poster has no feelings, void of compassion, and lacks good judgement.
LOL! Nice rreeeaachhhh there Ginga. I knew you'd show up within about 24-48 hours of a particular post. If anyone has hurt Karen and her family, kids and all, it's YOU with your hateful blackhearted lying motive/rumor buffet to fill "the" agenda. You're like saran wrap. See through that cr@p every single day.

Location hidden

#267 Jul 16, 2013
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
Like YOU with the Gingas.
You don't jump dawg, when he hurts this family, with his ramblings? It felt like yesterday, he was upset, because all of the assets and financial things from DaviD had been erased. Then, he comes and says that the family knows who he is, and is trying to shut him up!
Curious

Osceola, IA

#268 Jul 16, 2013
Ginger is in the House wrote:
<quoted text>True. Dawg is hurting Karen's kids, the poster has no feelings, void of compassion, and lacks good judgement.
No one is hurting Karen's kids except the one who did this. You know and have admitted that DS is the POI. As as far as the search warrant.....you must know these things take time. It has to go back, be analyzed, logged, etc. I don't think anything in this regard happens too quickly. As far as what they were for.....maybe the tip came from one of the sons. You never know. My source tells me at least one of the sons is not in support of his dad. That's not gossip and I think it says a lot. Silence does, doesn't it?!!! Hang on though Ginger.....It won't be long!
Justice 4 Karen, Swift children & Johnson Family Soon
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#269 Jul 16, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>You don't jump dawg, when he hurts this family, with his ramblings? It felt like yesterday, he was upset, because all of the assets and financial things from DaviD had been erased. Then, he comes and says that the family knows who he is, and is trying to shut him up!
There you go adding to and twisting. Actually what he said was they know how to shut him up ...NOT that they are trying too. Please if you are going to quote someone know how to comprehend what you read first. Maybe copy and paste..at least then it would be accurate!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vikings gonna beat down on patriots 4 min Realist 2
Crackerbarrel- false advertising 17 min Mike 1
Grecians 21 min Guest 8
Keep a word drop a word (Jun '14) 3 hr Chopperblades Redoux 1,368
I know where the pot farm is 5 hr Pot smoking smoking 2
Changes to welfare needed 5 hr davis motors 18
Arbys 5 hr dr Feelgood 10
Deputies 15 hr who knows all 8

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web