Authorities execute search warrant at...

Maumelle, AR

#2473 Oct 28, 2013
Point proved.For all you happily married trouble makers,read the statement again.I said "IT SEEMS LIKE" .You all jumped on it like wild dogs after a piece of raw meat. I told my husband to just watch the remarks after I had made the first statement.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#2474 Oct 28, 2013
Unreal 1 xxx wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO
You posting at 9 AM you must not work, Talk about no life, just topix and welfare
Have a nice day :)
At least I sleep. LOL! Must be some crazy drugs you're on that keep you awake all night posting? P.S. I work when I want to.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#2475 Oct 28, 2013
guest wrote:
Point proved.For all you happily married trouble makers,read the statement again.I said "IT SEEMS LIKE" .You all jumped on it like wild dogs after a piece of raw meat. I told my husband to just watch the remarks after I had made the first statement.
And I told mine that when I ask "what makes you say that"? You wouldn't answer - and you didn't. Now I ask....what did it prove? Do you often have to prove things to yourself? Why? That "seems" kind of like an insecurity of some sort. Bless your heart.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#2476 Oct 28, 2013
guest wrote:
Was this your second or third husband you said this to?:)

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#2477 Oct 28, 2013
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
Was this your second or third husband you said this to?:)
"Seems to me" They must be separated sense the one called Sure that ask me how many times was from Houston, TX. LOL wonder why that is.(eye roll) such BS
Curious

Knoxville, IA

#2478 Oct 28, 2013
Guess what wrote:
<quoted text>
Terrible example of a case to back your opinion. Nancy's supposed "friends" lied and evidence from multiple witnesses was ignored by LE. Most believe that Brad was railroaded.. big time.
According to the blog that is Pro-Brad. He just didn't seem like the murdering kind, huh?? They never do.

Actually the Cooper case closely mirrors Karen's case. Her friends reported her missing before her husband did. Check. She went missing during the night. Check. Her husband left the children while he murdered their mother during the night.(Allegedly) Check. I don't think the friends lied. We know he is in prison. I think his behavior after the fact and the manipulation of the calls from his workplace are what sealed his fate, among other things.

J4K
Curious

Knoxville, IA

#2480 Oct 28, 2013
I guess Cooper has been granted an appeal for a new trial. Interesting. Wonder if he'll get off on a technicality. Time will tell. It all comes back to Means, Motive & Opportunity....of which he had all of the above. The footage from his trips to the store early that morning I find interesting too. First for milk, then back for laundry detergent. Strange. IMO. Too bad LE bungled evidence. Still think there was enough to convict.
Guess what

Dyersburg, TN

#2481 Oct 28, 2013
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the blog that is Pro-Brad. He just didn't seem like the murdering kind, huh?? They never do.
Actually the Cooper case closely mirrors Karen's case. Her friends reported her missing before her husband did. Check. She went missing during the night. Check. Her husband left the children while he murdered their mother during the night.(Allegedly) Check. I don't think the friends lied. We know he is in prison. I think his behavior after the fact and the manipulation of the calls from his workplace are what sealed his fate, among other things.
J4K
I'm quite familiar with the Brad Cooper case.. thank you very much.
=)

Info for those who prefer to form their own opinions:

http://www.wral.com/search/...

http://www.youtube.com/results...

http://www.justiceforbrad.com/

http://justiceforbradcooper.wordpress.com/
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#2482 Oct 29, 2013
One overriding fact in most of these cases that can't be ignored is the wife is dead and the husband stands accused in a court of law. Each case has its' dissimilarities, but for any such case, there's evidence.
In these domestic homicide cases there are those that support the accused and there are those that support the victim. They rarely change their opinions and their opinions rarely affect the verdict.
Some get away with it, some don't.
J4K, her children and her Johnson family.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#2483 Oct 29, 2013
DANA wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for posting your note.
I live in Chicago and stop in now and then to check status.
I lived with a spouse like karen did.
I left mine because I know he was as capable as Karen's spouse to hurt/kill me. I even share her story to tell others to NEVER live with him the moment you say you want out.
psycho guys ( be it aspergers, sociopath, manic..) don't want us to leave. we are their seeing eye dog to the word. They have juvenile personalities so they look innocent.
they are wicked behind closed doors. That is why she was leaving him. That is why I HAD to leave mine.
It pains me that the husband is still free.
I read the story and Knew asap that he did it.
I will be so happy the day he is finally arrested and found guilty.
Bravo to all of you who KNOW he is guilty and stuck with it.
I hope other woman learn from this and do not ever live w/them when you say you want out.
another case: Cary NC - Nancy Cooper.
I think there are many of us posting who have experienced some form of domestic violence from personal experience or through friends or family members. Rarely does a victim not confide in someone. I think we will find that with one or two of Karen's closest friends. For them, more than for myself, I hope they find solace and closure for the loss of their friend. For her family, there will never truly be solace and closure. A loved one was taken from them and that loss will always be felt. An arrest, trial and no conviction will do nothing for their loss. Even if we see no arrest in the coming days, I'm all for giving the DA the time necessary to put the case together.
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#2484 Oct 29, 2013
Cooper case identical to Pietz case too. He's waiting to be sentenced.
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#2485 Oct 29, 2013
LOL! "Typical welfare response". What's more typical is that you know the lingo - must have learned it from your experience and those you surround yourself with. Aren't you the one that stands at the intersection with a sign "I'm entitled to your food" and talking on a cell phone? Get it? LOL! Bet you were sweatin' on the government shutdown ehhh? No worries....you still got your check. hehehehehe.
wgo

United States

#2486 Oct 29, 2013
What's going on with this case now? Where does it stand?
Curious

Knoxville, IA

#2487 Oct 29, 2013
I'm sure Guess What and it's ilk are very familiar with the Cooper case and all the others like it. Studying anything that hits home. Dawg nailed it...they all have the same circumstances. Can't wait for the arrest and to hear how Swift was railroaded....big time! Pfffffffttttt.....
J4K
Im a proud assclown

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#2488 Oct 29, 2013
Queue wrote:
LOL! "Typical welfare response". What's more typical is that you know the lingo - must have learned it from your experience and those you surround yourself with. Aren't you the one that stands at the intersection with a sign "I'm entitled to your food" and talking on a cell phone? Get it? LOL! Bet you were sweatin' on the government shutdown ehhh? No worries....you still got your check. hehehehehe.
Unreal accomplished his job by making you respond to him and you fell for it. Jokes on you.

Get it?

Have a nice day :)
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#2489 Oct 29, 2013
I make sure "it" responds to me too. Puppet string magic. Dance dance dance. LOL

Location hidden

#2490 Oct 29, 2013
Justice for Karen, her children, family and friends.

Please pray for this family. They need prayers now more than ever.

Location hidden

#2491 Oct 29, 2013
Really? You want to put an X on my post? I dont care what you think of me but if you think this family doesn not need prayers then you are heartless!
Im a proud assclown

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#2492 Oct 29, 2013
nandoo wrote:
Really? You want to put an X on my post? I dont care what you think of me but if you think this family doesn not need prayers then you are heartless!
Some don't believe in prayers. Deal with it. So the X confirms.
get a grip

Dyersburg, TN

#2493 Oct 29, 2013
Must be 83 bannings now....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pepper_126 (Mar '13) 4 min Alex Nicole 7,851
God is Great (Aug '14) 9 min Rally11 2,923
jeffrey johnson (Aug '11) 20 min guest 4
firework show 22 min RalphD 11
Black People 26 min Mule Head 11
who did Richard Maze murder 34 min Guest 2
Love is.... 40 min rose 218
Doug Robertson Breaks Topix 1 hr Guest 46
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 5 hr Queue 103,062
More from around the web