First Prev
of 3
Next Last

United States

#1 Oct 23, 2012
Been out of town for 7 month,What the heII has happen there.That was my bar but I will not go back.
Bad gas

Dallas, TX

#2 Oct 23, 2012
I'm not sure but do you have any ieda who farted?
gottagetaway

Sioux City, IA

#3 Oct 24, 2012
Midway is the meth hub of dyer county

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#4 Oct 24, 2012
I have friends that use to go there occasionally to shoot a game of pool and have a beer or two. They don't go anymore because it's full of drugs and skanks. Just sayin
GoodLord

Dyersburg, TN

#5 Oct 24, 2012
Been almost a year since I've been....I went a couple weeks back to shoot pool and noticed that I didn't recognize one person. The 'clientele' has definately changed for the worst :( very sad too cause it could be such a nice getaway from the norm
anon

Millington, TN

#6 Oct 24, 2012
They are not many bars left.Midway will close soon.To many drugs run the good peoople off.They dont even open on Sundat any more.What is left Crazy Kims place and kane BeeDees
lady bug

Sioux City, IA

#7 Oct 26, 2012
yeah i went out there last weekend after 6mos of not goin..it is not home like it use to be,, alot of nasty trashy ppl was there and the owner was partyin someplace else sad hum.... but midway has went to shit and its sad cause i use to love goin there
doodooman

Monterey, TN

#8 Oct 26, 2012
I know exactly what happened I took a nasty dump in there one night, and ran everyone off. I had mexican that day so it was extra greasy and smelly.
Bad gas

Dallas, TX

#9 Oct 26, 2012
Finally!! Someone cleared things up for me!! Thanks Doodoo Man, all the rest of you suck!
Bar Fly

United States

#10 Oct 26, 2012
My husband and I went out there a few months ago. We walked in the back door, made a pass through the bar and went right back out the back door. It was scary as hell in there. What a bunch of freaks.

Maury City, TN

#11 Oct 27, 2012
lady bug wrote:
yeah i went out there last weekend after 6mos of not goin..it is not home like it use to be,, alot of nasty trashy ppl was there and the owner was partyin someplace else sad hum.... but midway has went to shit and its sad cause i use to love goin there
HOME? lol Only skanks and white trash red necks have ever gone there.Ever!That place has been a sore on this county for years.Grow up and go to a dinner club dressed non whorish and have a drink.Damn you red necks are stupid!
doodooman

Monterey, TN

#12 Oct 27, 2012
I gotta take a big dump

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#13 Oct 27, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>HOME? lol Only skanks and white trash red necks have ever gone there.Ever!That place has been a sore on this county for years.Grow up and go to a dinner club dressed non whorish and have a drink.Damn you red necks are stupid!
I agree that Midway is a dump for skanks and trash but who the hell are you to judge people on here and call them stupid? And you must be so high class <-----sarcasm....Give me a break!!! You're on Topix so you are no better than everyone else. Have a nice day in that world you've built inside your head where you're better than everyone else.
Evil Eyes

United States

#14 Oct 28, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>HOME? lol Only skanks and white trash red necks have ever gone there.Ever!That place has been a sore on this county for years.Grow up and go to a dinner club dressed non whorish and have a drink.Damn you red necks are stupid!
I second guest! If you called that place home then you got issues cause its always been a real s..thole!!!!!!!!!
just me

United States

#16 Oct 29, 2012
I have been going to Midway for years. When Judy And Eugene first took over the place. Yeah it USED to be the place to go. But since the Divorce and the end of Dart Tournaments. It's a boring place to go. I still go, but would rather not. Now beer is going up...Wow... Guess they need the money..

United States

#17 Oct 30, 2012
Is the beer $2.50 now.Do they have happy hour?How much is it at BeeDee? Robbie?
Virginia

Dallas, TX

#18 Oct 30, 2012
Ok, as i always do I'm posting my real name, because i can stand behind what i say, our beer is the cheapest in town and has not went up in years, beer distributors are going up again in November as they do to us every year if not twice a year. We go up when we have no choice but not before. And as i stated before we have not went up in years even though the distributors keep going up on us. Also we have no control of the clientele, we invite people from all walks of life to have a good time at our bar. Unlike the rude people on this forum, we don't judge or discriminate. We just want to keep the trouble out and try to show our customers a good time. We are not closing. Yes, the economy and factory closings in this area affects everyone in our town and their businesses, not just us. I'm only on here to defend our business and customers. We don't allow fight or drugs and if we are aware that's its going on, those people will be asked to leave. There are bad people everywhere you go, restaurants, Walmart, bars, and other public places, all we can do is address these situations as they arise and ask those people to leave our establishment, we do the best we can.
just me wrote:
I have been going to Midway for years. When Judy And Eugene first took over the place. Yeah it USED to be the place to go. But since the Divorce and the end of Dart Tournaments. It's a boring place to go. I still go, but would rather not. Now beer is going up...Wow... Guess they need the money..

Sioux City, IA

#19 Oct 30, 2012
Virginia wrote:
Ok, as i always do I'm posting my real name, because i can stand behind what i say, our beer is the cheapest in town and has not went up in years, beer distributors are going up again in November as they do to us every year if not twice a year. We go up when we have no choice but not before. And as i stated before we have not went up in years even though the distributors keep going up on us. Also we have no control of the clientele, we invite people from all walks of life to have a good time at our bar. Unlike the rude people on this forum, we don't judge or discriminate. We just want to keep the trouble out and try to show our customers a good time. We are not closing. Yes, the economy and factory closings in this area affects everyone in our town and their businesses, not just us. I'm only on here to defend our business and customers. We don't allow fight or drugs and if we are aware that's its going on, those people will be asked to leave. There are bad people everywhere you go, restaurants, Walmart, bars, and other public places, all we can do is address these situations as they arise and ask those people to leave our establishment, we do the best we can.
<quoted text>
shit from your ramblins... you need to use a fake name. you sound like you had too much to drink, or you are just stupid.
bill

Dallas, TX

#20 Oct 30, 2012
You go Virginia, don't listen to these cowards, no matter what people say on here, those who love y'all will keep coming to the bar because we enjoy your company, even though we can't afford to go out as often as we used to, but we love that y'all have always treated us like family when we do get out. You don't sound stupid, just ignore these haters. People who really know y'all will always stand behind you. Because y'all are truly good people.
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
shit from your ramblins... you need to use a fake name. you sound like you had too much to drink, or you are just stupid.
dude

Dyersburg, TN

#21 Oct 30, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talkin' about?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why are dyer county women so fat? 3 min Guest 19
Big Rick 26 min Smh 7
Chumpkin 48 min overtures 3
New at lowes 51 min Dirty Dog 3
Democrats saved you REDS again 1 hr Voice of reason 8
McGuire 2 hr Lorretta TT 11
drug dealers 3 hr what the what 1

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance