Location hidden

#23 Feb 25, 2013
ooops, Pepper..lol..

United States

#24 Feb 25, 2013
Pepper_126 wrote:
<quoted text>
You know him Chopper?
Pepper...stop with telling everyone about the tattoo you want then...makes no sense to anyone? If your not going to help with the solution...than stop exagerating the problem. Show some respect for this family.

Pepper_126

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

#25 Feb 25, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text> Pepper...stop with telling everyone about the tattoo you want then...makes no sense to anyone? If your not going to help with the solution...than stop exagerating the problem. Show some respect for this family.
So now you want some of my attention??
lmao

United States

#26 Feb 25, 2013
The big waterfall was caved in and there still is a waterfall back there. You have to walk through the field to get there. And I have been on thst road several times and there is no devil hole back there. If there was something like that back there one of the hunters would have already found it
Umm

Ripley, TN

#27 Feb 25, 2013
I've heard of a hole that has no bottom somewhere in that area. I'll have to ask to get the exact location. I've never heard the word Devil associated with it. I think someone watched "Jennifer's Body", and ran with that name.

Sioux City, IA

#28 Feb 25, 2013
ChopperBlades wrote:
Chris Criswell?
Chris Criswell is an alcoholic wannabe rapper who worked at NSK and is also known as "WHITE CHOCOLATE". He hangs at Greentree with a girl named April. He is rumored to be the one who is responsible for Curtis Tyler's disappearance. However, there are so many rumors going around, it's hard to determine what is real and what is not. The only real thing is: Curtis Tyler is missing and nobody seems to care except for his family and close friends. Also, this is Dburg, and he will probably never be found. There are too many unsolved murder mysteries and missing persons cases here. It's a shame that these families have to suffer like they do; never knowing what happened to their loved one. I couldn't imagine the pain they must feel.
question

Sioux City, IA

#29 Feb 26, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Chris Criswell is an alcoholic wannabe rapper who worked at NSK and is also known as "WHITE CHOCOLATE". He hangs at Greentree with a girl named April. He is rumored to be the one who is responsible for Curtis Tyler's disappearance. However, there are so many rumors going around, it's hard to determine what is real and what is not. The only real thing is: Curtis Tyler is missing and nobody seems to care except for his family and close friends. Also, this is Dburg, and he will probably never be found. There are too many unsolved murder mysteries and missing persons cases here. It's a shame that these families have to suffer like they do; never knowing what happened to their loved one. I couldn't imagine the pain they must feel.
What are the unsolved murders besides Karen? every time I look that up she is all I can find.
angela

New York, NY

#30 Feb 26, 2013
thanks to all of the insight on this thread i just wish one of those BOYS would grow some nuts we just want closure my mother is very sick and that was her baby in her eyes someone please let her get some relief
gmoney

United States

#31 Feb 26, 2013
Water fall is still there iv lived there all my life an been everywhere in Lenox so no devils whole I no of theres big whole by old bridge
angela

Boise, ID

#32 Feb 26, 2013
gmoney wrote:
Water fall is still there iv lived there all my life an been everywhere in Lenox so no devils whole I no of theres big whole by old bridge
could you please give us some directions as to where this is

Lampasas, TX

#34 Feb 27, 2013
Devils hole was my grandmas stripper name
Bart

United States

#35 Feb 27, 2013
I think you all are talking about my ex, she had a devils hole.
gmoney

United States

#36 Feb 28, 2013
Tar hill rd go to end of it to gravel an u c a gate thats were waterfalls are

Sioux City, IA

#37 Feb 28, 2013
question wrote:
<quoted text>What are the unsolved murders besides Karen? every time I look that up she is all I can find.
Karen Swift is now the 5 unsolved murder in Dyer County.

http://www.stategazette.com/story/1222584.htm...

Also, don't forget about the girl who was killed by a hit-and-run dirver on 412. The police never really looked into that case either. Even if the rumors are true and she purposely stepped into the road, the driver should have stopped and/or law enforcement should have AT LEAST TRIED TO LOCATE the vehicle involved. Keep in mind, this is only since 2005. I am sure there have been several more before. Remember how long it took them to solve William Pierces' murder???? Over 20 years!!!! Somebody seriously needs to take action on these cold cases. There are at least 7 families out there still looking for answers. I really do feel sorry for them.

United States

#38 Feb 28, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Karen Swift is now the 5 unsolved murder in Dyer County.
http://www.stategazette.com/story/1222584.htm...
Also, don't forget about the girl who was killed by a hit-and-run dirver on 412. The police never really looked into that case either. Even if the rumors are true and she purposely stepped into the road, the driver should have stopped and/or law enforcement should have AT LEAST TRIED TO LOCATE the vehicle involved. Keep in mind, this is only since 2005. I am sure there have been several more before. Remember how long it took them to solve William Pierces' murder???? Over 20 years!!!! Somebody seriously needs to take action on these cold cases. There are at least 7 families out there still looking for answers. I really do feel sorry for them.
IMO...high # of suicides as well?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nancy PelosiTrump's Policies Are Violent to Ame... 38 min guest 7
Roach Den 2 hr guest 1
Single Moms 2 hr Sexist 45
Trump campaign subpoenaed over sexual assault a... 4 hr guest 6
ronnie reagoon RWNUT GOP caused this and two (2... 5 hr guest 9
why are most pentecostal ppl so judgemental? (Nov '09) 5 hr Joyce 54
Was vegas slaughter part of gods plan? 5 hr tattoo50 45

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance