Why does men act so rediculious!

Why does men act so rediculious!

Posted in the Dyersburg Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Frawn

Herndon, VA

#1 Oct 18, 2012
I have one who has steadly acts like he wants his lil house wife and family. But then he out leaving them when he gets ready. As a matter of a fact he left us sitting at a friends house like 5 weeks ago But admited he went to a bar not to me but to her! And comes home with two bitches name in his phone.... What should i do????
guest

United States

#4 Oct 18, 2012
Frawn wrote:
I have one who has steadly acts like he wants his lil house wife and family. But then he out leaving them when he gets ready. As a matter of a fact he left us sitting at a friends house like 5 weeks ago But admited he went to a bar not to me but to her! And comes home with two bitches name in his phone.... What should i do????
Are you serious??? This is a joke rite

“I like to make people mad.”

Since: Jun 12

Winchestertonfieldville, IA

#5 Oct 18, 2012
Frawn wrote:
I have one who has steadly acts like he wants his lil house wife and family. But then he out leaving them when he gets ready. As a matter of a fact he left us sitting at a friends house like 5 weeks ago But admited he went to a bar not to me but to her! And comes home with two bitches name in his phone.... What should i do????
First, learn proper English. Second, you must not be doing something right.
guest

Martin, TN

#6 Oct 18, 2012
Frawn wrote:
What should i do????
Learn to speak English?

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#7 Oct 18, 2012
When I see posts like this one I just pray it's a joke. Otherwise we have some seriously mentally challenged adults...
peckerwood

Keller, TX

#8 Oct 19, 2012
Ok so what about the preist and the Rabbi

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#9 Oct 19, 2012
Why do dumbasses not pick up a book every once in a while?! You got more serious issues than your man.*Why do men act so RIDICULOUS? FYI: My man doesn't act ridiculous. Maybe because his wife can speak proper English and doesn't act like a Fucktard. Just saying...
Frawn

Cambridge, MA

#10 Oct 19, 2012
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ahhhhh! I was mocking the idiots that get on here begging for women and men. Mine is beside me everytime im on here. AND BESIDES!!! I must be doing something right he wont go if i packed his sht and kicked him out the door!! Which is good because im glad i have a loving man. It sure beats all the damn fools around here. Oh and did i mention " HE AINT FROM THIS SRY (sorry) town... Thank god! You people would read anything and run a mile with it. Now Who is a idiott now Dumb ass**...
Laughing

Martin, TN

#11 Oct 19, 2012
Frawn wrote:
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ahhhhh! I was mocking the idiots that get on here begging for women and men. Mine is beside me everytime im on here. AND BESIDES!!! I must be doing something right he wont go if i packed his sht and kicked him out the door!! Which is good because im glad i have a loving man. It sure beats all the damn fools around here. Oh and did i mention " HE AINT FROM THIS SRY (sorry) town... Thank god! You people would read anything and run a mile with it. Now Who is a idiott now Dumb ass**...
I think every poster answered you appropriately. No one asked for your number or address (I actually think they were scared that you would give it to them!) I also think that you answered the question of who is an Idiot, by your own post. smh
guess

Dyersburg, TN

#12 Oct 19, 2012
You need to leave him. Sorry that everyone is being an a**hole on here.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#13 Oct 19, 2012
Frawn wrote:
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ahhhhh! I was mocking the idiots that get on here begging for women and men. Mine is beside me everytime im on here. AND BESIDES!!! I must be doing something right he wont go if i packed his sht and kicked him out the door!! Which is good because im glad i have a loving man. It sure beats all the damn fools around here. Oh and did i mention " HE AINT FROM THIS SRY (sorry) town... Thank god! You people would read anything and run a mile with it. Now Who is a idiott now Dumb ass**...
You're the idiot for getting on here and making up a post to get responses from people. Or maybe you didn't make it up. Maybe your original post was the truth and you just didn't like our responses to you. Either way, you're still a fucktard for thinking that our responses making fun of you are signs of us giving a rat's ass. We don't. Have a nice life attention seeker.
Frawn

Herndon, VA

#14 Oct 19, 2012
Hahahahahahaha! Whats so hillarious is we dont care and we laughing at u. And it couldn hav been to stupid u dumb a**es posted. Hahahaha! looks like you all just come here to get attention ur selves. I get all i need right here at home. And dont have to wonder where mine is or worry about him going anywhere. because you see he thinks all you losers are no good. So there for i dont have to worry like most of you. Im so thankful for the man i have cause his is the best. Laugh laugh all you want because it dont bother us. Everytime we read the crazy all over topix we laugh at u all.. So now go do what you all love to do and thats go f**** ur self

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#15 Oct 19, 2012
Frawn wrote:
Hahahahahahaha! Whats so hillarious is we dont care and we laughing at u. And it couldn hav been to stupid u dumb a**es posted. Hahahaha! looks like you all just come here to get attention ur selves. I get all i need right here at home. And dont have to wonder where mine is or worry about him going anywhere. because you see he thinks all you losers are no good. So there for i dont have to worry like most of you. Im so thankful for the man i have cause his is the best. Laugh laugh all you want because it dont bother us. Everytime we read the crazy all over topix we laugh at u all.. So now go do what you all love to do and thats go f**** ur self
Honey, you are loving this. It's sad because you are compelled to continue commenting "to show everyone". You think so little of yourself that you use lower case I in referring to yourself. You are an attention seeker, you so desperately "need" attention from complete faceless strangers to validate yourself. I dare say that your man isn't taking such good care of all your needs, otherwise you wouldn't keep posting on this thread and more likely others begging for anyone and everyone's attention.
Another thing, usually when someone feels the need to repeatedly proclaim a "truth" it is NOT a truth but a wish. Tell us again how wonderful your life and your man are?

Now, cupcake, prove me wrong. Can you? Let's see how long before you post telling me how great your man is and how you are superior to all others and how you laugh at me. The clock is ticking...

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#16 Oct 19, 2012
Dixie-me wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, you are loving this. It's sad because you are compelled to continue commenting "to show everyone". You think so little of yourself that you use lower case I in referring to yourself. You are an attention seeker, you so desperately "need" attention from complete faceless strangers to validate yourself. I dare say that your man isn't taking such good care of all your needs, otherwise you wouldn't keep posting on this thread and more likely others begging for anyone and everyone's attention.
Another thing, usually when someone feels the need to repeatedly proclaim a "truth" it is NOT a truth but a wish. Tell us again how wonderful your life and your man are?
Now, cupcake, prove me wrong. Can you? Let's see how long before you post telling me how great your man is and how you are superior to all others and how you laugh at me. The clock is ticking...
AMEN

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#17 Oct 19, 2012
speakthetruth94 wrote:
<quoted text>AMEN
How long do think it will be? You know she wants to prove me wrong so badly, but she just can't do it. Poor little twit. I really think she didn't even realize how pathetic and sad everyone else knew she was. Maybe her dog will lick her hand and show her some affection.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#18 Oct 19, 2012
Frawn wrote:
Hahahahahahaha! Whats so hillarious is we dont care and we laughing at u. And it couldn hav been to stupid u dumb a**es posted. Hahahaha! looks like you all just come here to get attention ur selves. I get all i need right here at home. And dont have to wonder where mine is or worry about him going anywhere. because you see he thinks all you losers are no good. So there for i dont have to worry like most of you. Im so thankful for the man i have cause his is the best. Laugh laugh all you want because it dont bother us. Everytime we read the crazy all over topix we laugh at u all.. So now go do what you all love to do and thats go f**** ur self
So you are claiming that all the people on Topix are stupid, dumbasses, and attention seekers...yet YOU ARE ON HERE!!! hahahahahahaha What does that make you? Hmmm...I know!!! An attention seeking, stupid dumbass!!! And if you and your "man" think everyone here is so stupid, etc...why do you stay on here and read posts and comment? I'm assuming that one, you are in fact stupid; two, you are most definitely a dumbass; and three, you don't have a man at all or he's out screwing someone who doesn't start attention seeking threads on Topix. Like the other posters said, if you keep claiming "your man is all good" then most likely he's not. And I don't have to go f*ck myself. I actually do have a man that is faithful and good to me. Now go hop on the little yellow bus, put on your helmet, grab your crayons and lick the windows you little fucktard. If you don't want to read what people's comments to your posts are, DON'T START A STUPID THREAD. just saying
Frawn

Cambridge, MA

#19 Oct 19, 2012
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ! Still laughing at you! So long fools! I bet nine out of ten you wouldn say one word of ur talkin sht to my face or his! Yal some loud talkers on here behind a screen. Come tell me in my face! What u scared? And one thing im a guy don't need a man. Just thought i would see how many fools there is in ur town! Guess there is alot. You have no idea who u trying to bash on here and bet none of u got balls to put ur real signatures across this screen. So take ur whining a***** on to another thread because u are making me cry from all the laughing at you all!
Craig

Cambridge, MA

#20 Oct 19, 2012
Here is my name!! So lets see some of u sht talkers name?
jewlie

United States

#21 Oct 19, 2012
What next? You gonna bust a caps lock on us and get real serious??????

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#22 Oct 19, 2012
Frawn wrote:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ! Still laughing at you! So long fools! I bet nine out of ten you wouldn say one word of ur talkin sht to my face or his! Yal some loud talkers on here behind a screen. Come tell me in my face! What u scared? And one thing im a guy don't need a man. Just thought i would see how many fools there is in ur town! Guess there is alot. You have no idea who u trying to bash on here and bet none of u got balls to put ur real signatures across this screen. So take ur whining a***** on to another thread because u are making me cry from all the laughing at you all!
Who's whining? And you're a lying ass fool. In one statement you claim nobody would say anything to you or your man and in the next you say you are a man. You are the one coming on here starting drama. So you are the fool you punk ass biotch. Your name ain't craig either. Now go do your homework because you are so immature you gotta be a kid. If you're not a kid, you are one dumbass, fucktarded adult. Enjoy your life of flipping burgers and taking out trash because that's all your retarded ass will amount to. C-ya. Oh by the way, my name is Shaniqua.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DPD new ones 5 min Honestly 15
Karen Swifts murderer arrested 12 min Guest 16
Michael McManus guy that beats women 3 hr Kindlingfire 3
Transgender is a mental disorder 5 hr Inquisitor 72
Cindy is no good 6 hr guest 2
hair stylist in Dyersburg 6 hr Gomez 9
Murderer on mobile patrol 7 hr Honestly 19
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dyersburg Mortgages