meth being cooked
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
rike

Sioux City, IA

#2 Jan 13, 2013
Its happening everywhere. Report them! Who else and where?
shogun

Dyersburg, TN

#3 Jan 13, 2013
cooking meth wih a man in her daddy's trailer? where is her daddy? just leave them alone. times are really hard right now and it sounds to me like she's just trying to get out of daddy's trailer. just leave her be and let her do what she do.

Hellbilly 1

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#4 Jan 13, 2013
shogun wrote:
cooking meth wih a man in her daddy's trailer? where is her daddy? just leave them alone. times are really hard right now and it sounds to me like she's just trying to get out of daddy's trailer. just leave her be and let her do what she do.
You should be shot along with all those that are cooking meth.
shogun

Dyersburg, TN

#5 Jan 13, 2013
Hellbilly 1 wrote:
<quoted text>You should be shot along with all those that are cooking meth.
if all the meth cookers were shot, where would you get your fix from?
lol

United States

#6 Jan 13, 2013
shogun wrote:
your a junkie yourself i bet loser
shogun

Dyersburg, TN

#8 Jan 14, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text> your a junkie yourself i bet loser
i've never touched it and don't intend to. i'm just saying that it sounds like she's just trying to get some money going so she and that guy can get out of daddy's trailer. come on, Hicks trailer park? that place is so trashy, you'd be better off sleeping outside. sounds to me like she's trying to be an entrepreneur and start her own business so she can get out of the trailer park and maybe into a decent apartment. jobs are hard to come by these days. look methheads will be methheads. they're gonna get it from somewhere. she's just manufacturing is what it sounds like, but i don't know her. who knows, maybe she's gonna just sell enough to get out of her daddy's trailer and then she'll stop.
anon

Ripley, TN

#9 Jan 14, 2013
Sounds like she really needs a sugar daddy. Cooking meth is a tough way to support yourself
roger

Sioux City, IA

#10 Jan 14, 2013
Its happening at all these cheap motels. Watch these people
ur right

Santa Barbara, CA

#11 Jan 14, 2013
hellbilly is a punk ass bitch.ur day is coming...watch ur back...i know who u are...

Hellbilly 1

Location hidden

#12 Jan 14, 2013
ur right wrote:
hellbilly is a punk ass bitch.ur day is coming...watch ur back...i know who u are...
If you know who I am then you know where I live. I won't hold my breath.
rotten

Santa Barbara, CA

#13 Jan 15, 2013
that lowe girl is the lowest form of life on the planet.she has stole from everyone she has ever known.she is getting close to what she deserves. welcome to miss karma,she is a bitch.but she is fair..reap it girl u sowed it...ur going down..
jamie lowe
#15 Jan 16, 2013
that is her house our father passed away in may. he was a good man and would not let her do that in his home if he was alive. all of u r right is one way or another.

Hellbilly 1

Location hidden

#16 Jan 16, 2013
jamie lowe wrote:
that is her house our father passed away in may. he was a good man and would not let her do that in his home if he was alive. all of u r right is one way or another.
You guys still racing? Been a while since I seen you.
really

Halls, TN

#17 Jan 17, 2013
shogun wrote:
<quoted text>i've never touched it and don't intend to. i'm just saying that it sounds like she's just trying to get some money going so she and that guy can get out of daddy's trailer. come on, Hicks trailer park? that place is so trashy, you'd be better off sleeping outside. sounds to me like she's trying to be an entrepreneur and start her own business so she can get out of the trailer park and maybe into a decent apartment. jobs are hard to come by these days. look methheads will be methheads. they're gonna get it from somewhere. she's just manufacturing is what it sounds like, but i don't know her. who knows, maybe she's gonna just sell enough to get out of her daddy's trailer and then she'll stop.
Maybe she will save up enough money and move right beside you,put you and yours in harm. Your about stupid as hell!
shogun

Dyersburg, TN

#18 Jan 17, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text> Maybe she will save up enough money and move right beside you,put you and yours in harm. Your about stupid as hell!
she's just trying to make a living like everyone else. i don't see the big deal. so she knows how to cook meth. with dyersburg, she should be able to make a killing.

Hellbilly 1

Location hidden

#19 Jan 17, 2013
shogun wrote:
<quoted text> she's just trying to make a living like everyone else. i don't see the big deal. so she knows how to cook meth. with dyersburg, she should be able to make a killing.
She could prostitute also as a side job to her meth making.
shogun

Dyersburg, TN

#20 Jan 17, 2013
Hellbilly 1 wrote:
<quoted text>She could prostitute also as a side job to her meth making.
yes she could, but that's up to her.
jamie lowe

Dyersburg, TN

#22 Jan 17, 2013
guest wrote:
Hellbilly that's just the thing.....she does prostitute too!
Jamie- I hate to tell you but she's doing it. It's a matter of time, and they will be beating the door in.
I know but i cant change what she does or does not do. I just wanted ppl to know that our dad was not there while it is or is not going on. he passed away in may. I love my dad and was told about this last night. I want to keep his name clean dont care what she does as long as we leave each other alone. im sorry to be that way but i have to take care of me and mine and she has to take care of her.
shogun

Dyersburg, TN

#24 Jan 18, 2013
if she's prostituting and selling meth, then it sounds like she is her own boss and trying to make it on her own. good for her, she's trying to live the american dream.
not cookin now

Santa Barbara, CA

#27 Jan 18, 2013
i know for a fact there is no meth being cooked at melissa's now.about 6 police cars and hazemant were at her trailer.she and a guy left in cuffs.and they brought out alot of evidence.bottles,bottles with straws in the top and much more.good job dcpd.thx

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 1 hr Tragedian_ne 106,450
wreck in Newbern 1 hr Guest 2 12
naacp 2 hr Patty Roller 4
how long does it take to get an unemployment ch... (Feb '10) 3 hr Nancy 644
drones flying over Dyersburg 3 hr Mechanic 4
White trash in dyersburg 3 hr Mechanic 10
dyersburgregional 3 hr Guest 3
Road Rage Dyersburg Lake Road 3 hr Guest 19

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web