Did Conner Sturgis Die Today?????????????????????????!

Posted in the Dyersburg Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
help

Dyersburg, TN

#1 Oct 20, 2012
I am hearing that he was hit in the head and died. Can someone let me know if there is any truth to this please???
help

Dyersburg, TN

#2 Oct 20, 2012
Can someone please answer this.

Dyersburg, TN

#3 Oct 20, 2012
what hit him???????
help

Dyersburg, TN

#4 Oct 20, 2012
He hit his head on a desk a couple weeks back and we went walking yesterday. I'm pretty sure that plus other physical stress may have caused him to hemorage.

To his family. I can give blood, plasma or frackin bone marrow if he needs it. Trying to get your number katie.
help

Dyersburg, TN

#5 Oct 20, 2012
Know this. If foul play was invovled, You know who I am, what I am and understand what I can do.

I heard a story once many years ago while in country. If a man sneezes it means someone has died. If a woman sneezes it means a baby was born.

I just sneezed....
Lee Sturgis

Chickasha, OK

#6 Oct 20, 2012
Conner is at the Med in Memphis,,All your prayers are needed.. Please.... Lee Conners Father
help

Dyersburg, TN

#7 Oct 20, 2012
Lee, no one is praying harder than I am and by God don't let anyone pull the plug. Give my brother a chance.

Gosh DAMNIT there are no words for this. What I feel is not normal and I just want him better. I'm so .... damnit Conner MAKE IT. GFUCK!
Lee Sturgis

Chickasha, OK

#9 Oct 20, 2012
Thank you...
Matthew Dunn

Medon, TN

#10 Oct 20, 2012
Help whoever you are why are you interested in katie number?
help

Dyersburg, TN

#11 Oct 20, 2012
I know you Matthew and you are a good guy. I was trying to contact her to find out about Conner. It's okay now, I have facts from many different sources pouring in.

Know it will NOT be okay, but it will have resolution.
guest123

Dyersburg, TN

#12 Oct 20, 2012
have the dr's said what caused this yet?
steven wiler

Jackson, TN

#13 Oct 22, 2012
Sorry to hear about conner :( i havent seen him in a long time since high school!! I was just thinking about him the other day and now i read this!! My prayers go out conner and his family!! STAY STRONG CONNER YOU CAN MAKE IT THROUGH THIS!!!

Dyersburg, TN

#14 Oct 22, 2012
steven wiler wrote:
Sorry to hear about conner :( i havent seen him in a long time since high school!! I was just thinking about him the other day and now i read this!! My prayers go out conner and his family!! STAY STRONG CONNER YOU CAN MAKE IT THROUGH THIS!!!
Conner died yesterday he was brain dead and they took him off life support. Sorry Tina, Katie and Lee

Jackson, TN

#15 Oct 30, 2012
I just read this in the paper.So sorry for the families loss.God bless you all.
concerned

Dyersburg, TN

#16 Oct 30, 2012
need to check his room mate
Matt J

Newbern, TN

#17 Oct 30, 2012
Conner was a good friend. Havent seen him in FOREVER.
Steve, I came by the other day.

Grand Prairie, TX

#18 Oct 31, 2012
Well why did Commerce die? I'm the paper it says they are investigating it. There are way too many young people getting hurt and dying . I sure hope they find out who did this Dyersburg is having s lot of crime .
steven wiler

Jackson, TN

#19 Oct 31, 2012
Matt J | 8 hrs ago

Conner was a good friend. Havent seen him in FOREVER. Steve, I came by the other day.

Came by where??
sheila

Dyersburg, TN

#20 Oct 31, 2012
guest wrote:
Well why did Commerce die? I'm the paper it says they are investigating it. There are way too many young people getting hurt and dying . I sure hope they find out who did this Dyersburg is having s lot of crime .
HE WAS BEAT IN THE HEAD by the room mate. I know for a fact. MY friend was with the his mother SHE is taking this really HARD!!!! prays r with her. NO MATTER WHAT HE DID NO one has to b beat&killed.ANOTHER murder in dyer co MAYBE IT WONT TAKE LE A YR TO SOLVE LIKE(KAREN SWIFT) JUST SAYING!!!!!!
REAL TWAIN

Dyersburg, TN

#21 Oct 31, 2012
Lets not start accusing the roommate until we have all the facts. From my understanding Conner had not paid rent in a very long time, the roommate and him got into a fight, and Conner was punched, lightly, in the jaw. Conner was invovled in the fight as well, things like this happen all the time. I find it hard to beleive that a slight punch in the jaw would cause someones brain to bleed. There must have been something wrong to begin with. I have heard several things, as far as him hitting his head about a week before this incident occurred. Accusations of murder a very serious, and unless you were there, you do not know what really happened. I feel sorry for ALL invovled! I know the roommates family, and KNOW that he is DEVASTATED by Conners death. They have been friends for a very long time. It seems this is all just a TRAGIC accident.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Toddy 9 min into the forest 6
looking for house to rent 350 to 450 a month 3 ... (Jan '12) 51 min mariah 15
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 1 hr Daman 101,648
Hit a women go to jail 1 hr impulse 17
Cable providers 1 hr highfive 3
regrats 1 hr blackklanmember 122
God is Great (Aug '14) 1 hr makes no sense 2,554
Divine Salon & Company 3 hr umm 77
not one day (Nov '12) 4 hr star 2,804
Karen Swift and Deana Quartermoose 5 hr Queue 151