Pete

Bristol, TN

#105803 Nov 1, 2013
olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
no...2 university degrees, not college...No do not think I can change the minds of morons...Have a blessed night and day tomorrow. Hypocrite.
You don't have any degrees and just proved it. You can figure out how you just proved it. Quit fibbing, its childish and does nothing for your cause.
Pete

Bristol, TN

#105804 Nov 1, 2013
olivia wrote:
The GOP are running scared...Funny!! Booooooo...Booooooooo!! It is that time of year.....Booooooo!
Do you see any of the GOP running scared on this forum? They are all practically in your face asking you to substantiate anything you say. To date, you haven't substantiated one thing. Welcome to the SSS hall of shame. That is a low place to be.
Pete

Bristol, TN

#105805 Nov 1, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
Pete, if memory serves me right, she said the she and some of her friends all signed up by phone that day.
I think the bigger question is this. With 2 university degrees, why does she need the ACA?
She doesn't have any degrees. She stated she had a graduate degree in science. I asked her to tell me what standardized test she took to get into a graduate program and which science specialty her degree was in. There are no simple science graduate degrees. She continues to avoid answering these questions. Besides that, she types like a 5th grader and has the grammar of a 3rd grader. This is basically an uneducated woman who wants some more free stuff.
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

#105806 Nov 1, 2013
olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I have Applied.. I called ...800-318-2596...
Giving your social security number and birth date out over the phone to these non vetted solicitors is extremely risky.
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

#105807 Nov 1, 2013
Unless you have a life threatening pre-existing condition, you shouldn't sign up for the ACA until absolutely necessary. Wait until the very last minute.

The system is not secure and hackers will be trying their best to corrupt it.

President Pinocchio would never tell you if it was vulnerable.
Water boy

Jamestown, TN

#105808 Nov 1, 2013
orbison tatoo
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

#105809 Nov 1, 2013
olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
no...2 university degrees, not college...No do not think I can change the minds of morons...Have a blessed night and day tomorrow. Hypocrite.
Notice she brags about "university" degrees, but declines to give a major.
The only real difference between a college and a university is that a university offers doctorate degrees. There are other minor differences, which I'm absolutely positive she has no idea about.
She's fos, just a wannabe.
ROFL
Ornery

Sparta, TN

#105810 Nov 1, 2013
olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
Pray tell the difference in a university and college degree? I am having a hard time at it since the only difference in a university and college is the number of students.
George

Collinwood, TN

#105811 Nov 1, 2013
Ornery wrote:
<quoted text>
Pray tell the difference in a university and college degree? I am having a hard time at it since the only difference in a university and college is the number of students.
And the hate fest continues amongst the band of losers.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#105812 Nov 1, 2013
THIS...is what Fox Fake News, these "Talking Heads for money" like Limbaugh, Beck, etc., and the Conspiracy Websites and Mass Emails of lies, are causing to happen. WHY? Because you Brain-dead Idiots, that have no ability to reason anything out or to think for yourselves, believe it...that's why! And...you won't even read, listen to, or consider ANYTHING that debunks this Garbage and the Purveyors that sling it!
----------
"Police: LAX Shooting Suspect Carried Note About 'New World Order' During Attack."

Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/11/01/police-...
Ornery

Sparta, TN

#105813 Nov 1, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>And the hate fest continues amongst the band of losers.
George---how do you get hate out of the above??????

Location hidden

#105815 Nov 1, 2013
Ornery wrote:
<quoted text>
This whole thing to isn't about any thing but yo feel "someone has more money than you" and Obama is going to knock them down. Well they will always have more wealth than you irregardless. You would hurt millions of people to get back at the perceived rich dude. This is really bad, sickening.
See, here's the thing...you may think of yourself as rich, but unless you've got a few million, which I doubt, I don't consider you "rich".
In this time of the Wealthy being sooo wealthy, you would do well, I'll bet, to be considered "Upper Middle class".

Location hidden

#105816 Nov 1, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Anxiously awaiting how you were able to be one of six people who signed up for the ACA on Day One?
Pete, what did you do about all your Employees? Did you keep their insurance or did you drop it?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#105817 Nov 2, 2013
Good morning SSS I sent you a message on the other site.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#105818 Nov 2, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
THIS...is what Fox Fake News, these "Talking Heads for money" like Limbaugh, Beck, etc., and the Conspiracy Websites and Mass Emails of lies, are causing to happen. WHY? Because you Brain-dead Idiots, that have no ability to reason anything out or to think for yourselves, believe it...that's why! And...you won't even read, listen to, or consider ANYTHING that debunks this Garbage and the Purveyors that sling it!
----------
"Police: LAX Shooting Suspect Carried Note About 'New World Order' During Attack."
Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/11/01/police-...
Good Morning my friend Linda;
This guy is into the NWO, AKA "The New World Order". a favorite subject that Alex Jones likes to talk about. He is also very anti-government just like some of the other posters on this board are. They have every right as an American to think like this and post on here. They have this right until they pull the trigger. Then and only then do they become the bad guy.
Talking heads like Limbaugh and Beck are losing ground to Alex Jones and his followers so if they want to stay in the "horse race" they themselves will have to jump to the right of Alex Jones.
Now don't think for a second that Al Qaeda has not picked up on this "NWO". It will be interesting to see how they package something that will resemble the NWO.
Bobby

Hendersonville, TN

#105819 Nov 2, 2013
Ahh, a Republican got the most votes. Truly a shocker there.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#105820 Nov 2, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
OT, nobody is arguing that we must pay taxes. It is our duty to pay for things we use and taxes are the means by which we do this. This isn't the argument. Without posting a long saga of why I feel this way, I simply don't think the ACA is a very good program and penalizes employers to a degree where unemployment is going to remain high. We are already seeing this and it is just going to get worse. This is what results in outsourcing of jobs. Yes, citizens being able to obtain affordable healthcare insurance is a great thing. However, the ACA isn't doing this and employers have to foot the bill. Again, which is more important, a job or healthcare insurance. The way the ACA is set up, we can only have one or the other.
Regarding property taxes, I purchase real estate knowing ahead of time I have to pay property taxes. Knowing this, it is my choice whether to commit to these taxes or not. That is simply a part of owning land.
Obviously you didn't read the posts that I was addressing with my response.
Some of our posters made the argument that they were paying for services in the ACA that they did not need and I pointed out that anyone paying taxes is financing things that they do not get DIRECT benefits from. Those things are for the public good and directly or indirectly benefit EVERYONE.
You don't want employer based health insurance, and you don't want government based insurance coverage....By the process of elimination, what is left is employees must buy it on their own, yet you do not support a tariff system that would raise wages, nor do you support driving up the minimum wage. How do you propose to insure that all American workers get quality healthcare ?
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#105821 Nov 2, 2013
Ornery wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Olivia: that is going to work this election 2014.. We all will think about the healthcare we had, was told we would not have to lose it, the doctors we had and was told we did not have to lose them, the high payments, copay and deductible for what less medical care than we had. We are going think about the medicare procedures that will not be available because 700 million was taken from Medicare and given to Obamacare and was told this did not happen. How many of us are going to die needlessly because of that. We all know who owns it. your right we the people are going to vote (that includes everyone). I know you like other liberals don't really care but thank you anyway. Olivia
That cut came out of Medicare Advantage. NOBODY saw their benefits cut as a result. What Medicare recipients DID see as a result of the ACA was an INCREASE in benefits in part D with the gradual closing of the donut hole in that coverage, part of the trade off with the drug companies for the increase of 30 million new customers.
BTW the Ryan Budget which PASSED the house and is now in conference with the Senate budget keeps those cuts to Medicare. BUT it does NOT address the return of that donut hole should ending the ACA be successful.
Which plan may cause people to die ????????
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#105822 Nov 2, 2013
Ornery wrote:
<quoted text>
billions, millions, lets see who is on the liberal side. George Sorros (billionaire), Warren (Billionaire), All Gore (millionaire), Obama ,(millionaire), Holliwood starts (millionaires), etc.
shall I go on. I can see that you are one miserable person believing they should all so have millions instead of one of those people.
SO you are a liberal, take from the rich and give to the poor. Pitiful
How would SHE know who cares about what?? She is nothing more than a big yakker. Has NO common sense,no 2 college degrees and none from a universiy and is a liar on many things she rambles on and on daily about.
The bi-polar deranged poster STORM made more sense and that's not saying much.
She's trying to talk up 2016 election and it's STILL 2013.That's right,use your higher education accomplishments and jump right in the cesspool head first.Lot of people die by then.
For God's sake I hope she soon gets her speech done. She grabs at any straw to build up a lie. IF she had all those degrees,she'd have a job of higher standing but she doesn't so she's on TOPIX for free entertainment.NOW it's easy insurance already obtained.Any degrees there in insurance too ??
Name your schools oh BRILLIANT ONE?? Since you know more than business owners,and older people,tell us where you majored in "spelling"?
If you handed in reports as you post, you are lying.IT"S TRUTH TELLING TIME GIRL.

You're confusing your own party,losing voters as is SSS.Who would follow such class to vote Democratic TKT.I'd puke.
They'll have to up their talking heads if they expect votes from internet. You and SSS would drive voters off the ledge.I hope the party can do better for they will need all the help they can get.

Olivia's already picked her little guy so she's out.He's got snow on top off his head.TOO TOO old.
I work and VOTE for my party not just run my mouth trying to sell myself as they try to do. Bad posters,very confusing remarks,no truth and over exagerrated constantly..Hurting their own party if that's what you call it.TWO jokers.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#105823 Nov 2, 2013
Ornery wrote:
SO you are a liberal, take from the rich and give to the poor. Pitiful
So, you are a conservative, take from the poor ("the least among us") and give to the rich.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tatooed white people 1 hr get it right 19
brandie adams that used to work at wtsp 2 hr wildcat 1
any women like chubby guys 2 hr just lookin 2
josh bargery 3 hr wondering 4
disability fraud 3 hr britt 9
God is Great (Aug '14) 3 hr modernman 2,483
wreck on 412 saturday morning 5 hr MADD 13
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 7 hr Queue 101,309
Doug Robertson Police Chief at Newbern 9 hr disabled 42

Flood Warning for Dyer County was issued at April 20 at 8:47PM CDT