Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you noticed that "Vet" is never around Topix for any Holidays. It's almost like he travels a lot and goes home for the Holidays and doesn't have time for Topix. But then, I guess he could be gone to Costa Rica, too, to his Vacation Hut...I mean, Home! Lol!
Or maybe it is because, unlike you, he has family that loves him and wants to spend time with him on those Holidays.
youdontvoteyoudo nt matter

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote: Have you noticed that "Vet" is never around Topix for any Holidays. It's almost like he travels a lot and goes home for the Holidays and doesn't have time for Topix. But then, I guess he could be gone to Costa Rica, too, to his Vacation Hut...I mean, Home! Lol!

Read more at http://www.topix.com/forum/city/camden-tn/T52...
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
Or maybe it is because, unlike you, he has family that loves him and wants to spend time with him on those Holidays.
Remember the leftard Linda was on topix.net posting even on the day her mother died and the day of her mothers funeral. family holidays are just another day to people like her who have no one in the world that give a ratsass about her, but, she is surrounded by those who love her.....( crickets chirping....)

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

pauper wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep there`s nothing more tacky than posting how much you make in a year.
...except for badgering someone for weeks about how much they make in a year.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>

He has to visit his son to pick up his allowance.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't expect you to defend me in the same manner when I'm away from this thread for any period of time; you'll most likely chuckle at Vet's accusations of me "hiding under my desk." Nothing new.
lol

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
You know from experience, I remember a post where you were bragging about making a 6 figure salary. Yet vet's the bad guy here. That makes sense,huh preacher. Still waiting on how the your sins are better than mine theory works
Strange Thangs

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual you speak without knowing the facts.
When the dispatcher told him that, he said OK and headed back to his truck to await the officer. He had lost sight of Trayvon at that point. That is when he was confronted by Trayvon.
Also, if Trayvon had gone on in the house when he told Jeantel that he was close to it, instead of going back towards Zimmerman's truck, he would still be alive.
I guess you were there now? How in the hell could you possibly know that except for what GZ said. If he was in his truck, how was he in the back yards of those townhomes where you can't travel by vehicle? According to testimony, Martin was running from him, but GZ pursued him into the back yard of the townhomes. Talk about not knowing the facts - are you the pot or kettle?
torr

Waynesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe he's getting his bunker ready for the next cataclysmic event on the horizon.....and looking for that ship.
Tired

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Strange Thangs wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you were there now? How in the hell could you possibly know that except for what GZ said. If he was in his truck, how was he in the back yards of those townhomes where you can't travel by vehicle? According to testimony, Martin was running from him, but GZ pursued him into the back yard of the townhomes. Talk about not knowing the facts - are you the pot or kettle?
Oops, apparently the "other half" poster on this computer, and I didn't catch the name change. I usually post as "Tired", so I don't want anyone thinking I am trying to hide something... ;)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

lol wrote:
<quoted text>You know from experience, I remember a post where you were bragging about making a 6 figure salary. Yet vet's the bad guy here. That makes sense,huh preacher. Still waiting on how the your sins are better than mine theory works
Yes, I am the one who brags about his wealth...his exclusive country club membership, his gated community, his world travels, his CEO friends and neighbors, his "high 7 figure" portfolio...

Woe to the hypocrite...
Burnie

Chisinau, Moldova

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

torr wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe he's getting his bunker ready for the next cataclysmic event on the horizon.....and looking for that ship.
I have my bunker ready do you?

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Strange Thangs wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems to me studying reading comprehension would help you out here.

I did not say he was in his truck. I said that Trayvon went back from his Dad's house towards Zimmerman's truck.

Watch the video that Zimmerman made the day after the shooting with the police.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Zimmerman was walking back to his truck when he was confronted by Trayvon.

Jeantel testified that Trayvon told her he was near his Dad's house. She also testified that he said he was not going to run away. She also testified that it sounded as if he was running right before he spoke to GZ.
Tired

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems to me studying reading comprehension would help you out here.
I did not say he was in his truck. I said that Trayvon went back from his Dad's house towards Zimmerman's truck.
Watch the video that Zimmerman made the day after the shooting with the police.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Zimmerman was walking back to his truck when he was confronted by Trayvon.
Jeantel testified that Trayvon told her he was near his Dad's house. She also testified that he said he was not going to run away. She also testified that it sounded as if he was running right before he spoke to GZ.
Ha, ha, ha - the video that GZ made... Now that's proof - NOT!
Timbuk2

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8TOR, the government is here to help you:

The federal government thinks long-haul truckers like Bryan Spoon need more rest.

But with the Department of Transportation's new rules forcing drivers to take longer breaks and cut back on hours behind the wheel, Spoon thinks the government has created a solution looking for a problem.

"I wish the government would just quit trying to fix something that's not broken,"

http://www.cnbc.com/id/100852239

Trucking laws determined by people who wouldn't get NEAR a truck..........

Sorta like gun laws by people who hate guns.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Timbuk2 wrote:
NTMD8TOR, the government is here to help you:
The federal government thinks long-haul truckers like Bryan Spoon need more rest.
But with the Department of Transportation's new rules forcing drivers to take longer breaks and cut back on hours behind the wheel, Spoon thinks the government has created a solution looking for a problem.
"I wish the government would just quit trying to fix something that's not broken,"
http://www.cnbc.com/id/100852239
Trucking laws determined by people who wouldn't get NEAR a truck..........
Sorta like gun laws by people who hate guns.
Or abortion laws by people with no wombs.
pauper

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Well all you had to do was ignore him but you took the bait hook,line and sinker.And he`s been using that against you since.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

pauper wrote:
<quoted text>
Well all you had to do was ignore him but you took the bait hook,line and sinker.And he`s been using that against you since.
Oh yeah, that really works with some of these Posters, alright! <s>

I go that same advice about the, "Black-Hat Non-truck Driver" and we've all seen how that worked out!

Some of these Posters are like mosquitoes, they just won't leave you alone until you zap 'em with Raid "Troll Repellant"...and you can figure out for yourself what that means!
Timbuk2

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Gay in NYC chant “Weiner, Weiner”.

http://politicker.com/2013/06/candidates-stru...

“Thousands of people flooded Fifth Avenue this afternoon, decked out in every imaginable shade, waving rainbow flags in varying amounts of clothing for the city’s annual gay pride parade. Edie Windsor, the plaintiff in the Supreme Court case which ultimately led to the dismantlement of DOMA, was among three Grand Marshals who oversaw the proceedings.

Mayoral candidate Anthony Weiner, who was also on hand, sent the crowd into a fervor as he approached the historic site of the Stonewall Inn at the end of the route. Carrying a megaphone and a massive rainbow flag, Mr. Weiner exuberantly rushed down the street engaging the crowd with his energy and championing gay rights.

“Weiner, Weiner!” the spectators chanted as they pushed against metal fences flanking the parade route while the former congressman walked down Christopher Street.”

Well, one thing’s for sure. If NYC picks Weiner for Mayor, they’ll all get the shaft…..
Timbuk2

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Tired wrote:
<quoted text> Ha, ha, ha - the video that GZ made... Now that's proof - NOT!
You know you're in trouble when the witness for the prosecution says:

"(CBS) A former neighbor of George Zimmerman testified he saw two men in a "tussle" outside his home the night of Feb. 26, 2012, and said he now believes the person on top in the altercation - which would moments later turn fatal - was Trayvon Martin.

In key testimony, he also said he believes George Zimmerman was the person yelling for help."

That's a PROSECUTION witness.

"John Good testified he saw a man in dark clothing on top of a man who was wearing red or light-colored clothing with lighter skin. Zimmerman, 29, was wearing a red jacket the night of the altercation, and Martin was wearing a dark hoodie. However, Good testified that he didn't see the person on top smashing the other person's head into the sidewalk, as Zimmerman claims Martin did before he fatally shot the teen."

"The person you now know to be Trayvon Martin was on top, correct?" asked defense attorney Mark O'Mara. "He was the one raining blows down on George Zimmerman, correct?"

"That's what it looked like," Good answered.

When the prosecution VOLUNTARILY puts up this kind of witness, it's an indication of a very weak case.

I wonder how many white/hispanic people are going to die when the verdict comes in?
torr

Waynesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Burnie wrote:
<quoted text>I have my bunker ready do you?
Never thought I needed one.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Dyersburg Forum right now

Search the Dyersburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 22 min billl 8,593
2 words why Boxx shouldn't be elected 40 min The Real Smarty 16
Looking for an old ICQ friend. 41 min Jp-Man 10
Escapee from Dyer County Jail 43 min guest 124
Swingers Club in Dyersburg (Jun '09) 1 hr guest 71
Bag a Burger 2 hr guest 66
jail beating (Mar '09) 2 hr my opion 72
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 2 hr curly hair 96,905
Barbque cookoff 4 hr Guest 28