Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>So you can't prove it!
You can try to sugar coat it all you want but in the end you are a LIAR!
Again you can't prove it because it's not true.
You live in a world of fantasy!
There's no lying to anything here...and you know it! I'm the one who caught it and addressed in on-line first, then Really Sassy did. I'm busy, but if you're hell-bent on calling others liars to cover it up, I'm stubborn enough to find it over the course of a few days. You were caught red-handed and that's all there is to it.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

tired of ignorance wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe this is what I told you before. This is the New World Order, I was speaking of. The Elite aren't worried your money they want you to vanish.they destroy the family,destroy your jobs , destroy all your resources,and then when they think you're really pissed they place you under martial law and take all your guns. The finale is they try to force you to take their "FLU" shot and if you refuse you are placed in a camp to starve to death. Now do you get it?
Excellent post! In the near future, I would like to discuss certain elements of your narrative. Thanks!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Bayless wrote:
HERE'S "TRANSPARENT PLAUSIBLE DENIABILITY"
White House chief of staff Denis McDonough and other senior presidential advisers knew in late April that an upcoming report was likely to find that IRS employees had inappropriately targeted conservative political groups.
That disclosure on Monday expanded the known circle of top officials who were aware of the audit beyond those identified earlier by the White House.
The White House says McDonough and the other advisers did not tell President Barack Obama about the impending report, leaving him to learn the results from news reports later.
The White House defended the decision to keep the president in the dark, with press secretary Jay Carney saying Obama was comfortable with the fact that "some matters are not appropriate to convey to him, and this is one of them."
http://washingtonexaminer.com/more-obama-aide...
Thanks, Bayless
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no lying to anything here...and you know it! I'm the one who caught it and addressed in on-line first, then Really Sassy did. I'm busy, but if you're hell-bent on calling others liars to cover it up, I'm stubborn enough to find it over the course of a few days. You were caught red-handed and that's all there is to it.
Please do find it, feel free to use the services of Mary Ann, Carol and lil Jamie, as I'm sure if you do it should not take three days but less than three hours.
Hell use your whole flock of followers you should prove me a liar by 12 noon Central.
But you can't, because it never happened!
Post #'s, just like RS described.
bugs

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

I support me
Scarlett Pimple

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

The Original Amused wrote:
And what could be the outcome of these scandals? Obama won't be re-elected in 2016?
Hopefully you dems will be too embarrassed to put up the ole hag Hillary. She didn't do too well when the phone rang at 3:00 AM. Probably Xanxaed out along with her staff.

Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Just checking for response? I think he was in the military, maybe Commissioned Officer, Special Services or who knows maybe Military Intelligence. Could have been Black Ops Agent with all those missions. And I would like say I have great respect for you if you are Vietnam Vet. The Forgotten heroes!!! who knows maybe something bad happened to VET, I would really feel bad if that's the case because I hassled him so badly. He had to be in late 80's by the dates he gave us
TOI, are you mobile? I really don't remember anyone else from Dunlap, that hassled Vet.
I also don't remember him giving us any dates. I just remember he stated that he was retired from the FAA.
bugs

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

I dint do it
bugs

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Thats mean.u shldnt fake things like that
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Arabs Fly Nazi Flag...

Hundreds of residents of Gush Etzion, south of Jerusalem, were astounded Monday morning to see an oversized Nazi flag flying next to a mosque in the Arab town of Beit Omar.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.a...
Leroy Snot

Tellico Plains, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Leroy Snot wrote:
That sure is a nice farm that Rep.(R,TN-8) Fincher owns, that brings in millions of dollars in Federal farm subsidies.
He also took a grant from the good people of Tennessee to buy new farm equiptment.
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>That sure is a nice farm that Rep.(R,TN-8) Fincher owns, that brings in millions of dollars in Federal farm subsidies.
He also took a grant from the good people of Tennessee to buy new farm equiptment.
Yep. Reminds one of Al Gore doesn't it?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
What evidence do you have that it is not true? You have no right to call me paranoid when you live in LALA. land. Show me its not true!
Nobody can show you anything and they shouldn't have to. You should have enough common sense to figure it out for yourself.
If you're making the allegations, it's up to you to present your case that you're basing those allegations on, and it will have to be more than some Conspiracy Nut's imaginations in a written Article or Website, who doesn't even have any credentials for truthfulness to back him/her up, much less any other higher credentials!
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

An 83-year-old great-grandmother, naturalized American citizen who was born in what was called the Dutch East Indies, now known as Indonesia, when World War II broke out was sent to a Japanese internment camp spending four years there - was targeted by the IRS for being a member of the Tea Party.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/irs-went-after-...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Scarlett Pimple wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopefully you dems will be too embarrassed to put up the ole hag Hillary. She didn't do too well when the phone rang at 3:00 AM. Probably Xanxaed out along with her staff.
Really? Well, you TEApublicans certainly worried about her running and winning! That's why you've been in Panic/Crisis Mode every since you stepped down as Secretary Of State and you've been obsessed with her ever since! You see the handwriting on the wall, if she does run, and all the Polls say that she has an extremely good chance of winning, if she does!
Read 'em and weep, Baby!
You TEA Baggers will soon be history because of all the times you've shot yourselves in the foot and yet, you just keep on firing! Aim alittle higher and put all of us out of YOUR misery alot quicker! We're losing patience with having to endure your crap!
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Sharyl Attkisson, the Emmy-award winning CBS News investigative reporter, says that her personal and work computers have been compromised and are under investigation.

"I can confirm that an intrusion of my computers has been under some investigation on my end for some months but I'm not prepared to make an allegation against a specific entity today

"Coincidentally", it began in Feb. 2011 during her reporting on the Fast and Furious scandal...

HMMMMM....

http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/2013/05/s...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>That sure is a nice farm that Rep.(R,TN-8) Fincher owns, that brings in millions of dollars in Federal farm subsidies.
The TEA Baggers from my District voted that Leech into Office. That ought to tell you something about the "Hold" the TEA Baggers have gotten here, and it was done in a very short time, by illegally purging Democratic Voters.
But, I suspect a lot of People are deeply regretting the way they voted and I'm hoping their get some gumption and correct that the next time around!
I think that most of them meant well, but they were duped and I think they see that now! They wanted something better, and what they got was a whole lot worse!
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
You TEA Baggers will soon be history because of all the times you've shot yourselves in the foot and yet, you just keep on firing! Aim alittle higher and put all of us out of YOUR misery alot quicker! We're losing patience with having to endure your crap!
Such a violent post, with talking about people committing suicide and all. Have you ever sought professional help for your mental state?

Further, you wish all those with differing views than yours should just, well, die. How intolerant of you.
bi male

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Well, you TEApublicans certainly worried about her running and winning! That's why you've been in Panic/Crisis Mode every since you stepped down as Secretary Of State and you've been obsessed with her ever since! You see the handwriting on the wall, if she does run, and all the Polls say that she has an extremely good chance of winning, if she does!
Read 'em and weep, Baby!
Tea baggers is a homophobic term used to degrade the homosexual community. So please stop using that degrading word. We have enough troubles in this world without people like you using hurtful words and terms.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

136 Users are viewing the Dyersburg Forum right now

Search the Dyersburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
2 words why Boxx shouldn't be elected 20 min Rod 4
Diane Moore and Jeff Box 21 min Rod 5
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 23 min Geeze 8,934
Political Signs 47 min hometown 18
Tidwell went crying to the mayor 52 min Guest 3
Tidwells demise 54 min hometown 7
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 55 min Guest 96,712
pepper_126 (Mar '13) 2 hr Pepper 6,799
Swingers Club in Dyersburg (Jun '09) 2 hr member 62
Brian Whitt busted with Meth 5 hr guest 9
LIES by Sheriff...more and more of them... 21 hr BLOOD MONEY 35
•••
•••
•••

Dyersburg News, Events & Info