Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

If you Posters won't Post a Link to the Report that you're supposedly quoting from, then as far as I'm concerned, everything you're saying is just BS Propaganda.

I subscribe to the ProPublica News Link and I haven't seen the Report that you're talking about. Therefore, I wonder if it even exists!

And I am NOT going to go chasing after ever piece of BS that you Tea Baggers get from your Conservative Propaganda Websites and Fox Fake News, as well as Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, and Alec Jones because 99% of it is just sensationalistic Garbage and everybody knows it, but YOU!
So, my conclusion is...if there's no Link posted to back it up , consider it a LIE!
Olivia

Manchester, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
If you Posters won't Post a Link to the Report that you're supposedly quoting from, then as far as I'm concerned, everything you're saying is just BS Propaganda.
I subscribe to the ProPublica News Link and I haven't seen the Report that you're talking about. Therefore, I wonder if it even exists!
And I am NOT going to go chasing after ever piece of BS that you Tea Baggers get from your Conservative Propaganda Websites and Fox Fake News, as well as Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, and Alec Jones because 99% of it is just sensationalistic Garbage and everybody knows it, but YOU!
So, my conclusion is...if there's no Link posted to back it up , consider it a LIE!
Amen sister.
Amos

Signal Mountain, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

The Original Amused wrote:
A question: did the IRS deny these organizations tax exempt status? Or did they just single them out to examine whether or not their tax exempt status was valid?
During the Bush administration, private auditing companies were found to be auditing low income filers at an exponentially higher rate than high income filers. This didn't necessarily mean they convicted more low income filers of tax fraud, it just meant they focused on finding the low income tax evaders rather than finding the much higher income tax evaders.
YES!

100% of those with 'Tea Party' in their name were audited by the IRS.

Some have been waiting 2 YEARS to even HEAR whether or not they are or are not considered tax exempt.
Amos

Signal Mountain, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
Shut up you old biddy. The adults are having a discussion.

Since: Feb 13

Guild

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Tired wrote:
<quoted text>
Just curious, if there is a leak in Washington that is giving out confidential information to the press that could thwart the efforts to prevent a terror attack, do you not think it is in the best interest to find out where that leak is?
I have a question of my own.

Just what part of the 1st Amendment is OK to disregard? A FREE PRESS was important to our Founders - and even more important today.

Despite the fact that most of the press is liberal - IF a people cannot have a free press, just WHAT freedom is there?

This here issue should send cold chills down the spines of every liberal out there. If this disregard for the Constitution can occur today under Obama...just how would you feel if it occurs under say...somebody like G.W.?
Olivia

Manchester, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Amos wrote:
<quoted text>
YES!
Some have been waiting 2 YEARS to even HEAR whether or not they are or are not considered tax exempt.
Well, what do they expect when they want to abolish government and taxes? I am not saying it was right, but I would be more curious about someone who resents taxation and really wants government to not exist and at the same time applying for tax exemption. DUH?
Hey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
Oh sure.If the posters don't put up a link to your very own special links that give you the side of the story you want to hear then it's garbage.
Are you the Commander and Chief of where all Americans must get their news? Because that's basically what you always come up with.
What you don't want to hear is a lie or where it was gotten from is bogus.
And if your special places don't have that news then it must not exist.
Do you know how much this sounds like a Dictatorship?
Tired

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Nuh_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a question of my own.
Just what part of the 1st Amendment is OK to disregard? A FREE PRESS was important to our Founders - and even more important today.
Despite the fact that most of the press is liberal - IF a people cannot have a free press, just WHAT freedom is there?
This here issue should send cold chills down the spines of every liberal out there. If this disregard for the Constitution can occur today under Obama...just how would you feel if it occurs under say...somebody like G.W.?
You may be right, and it also may be we the people who have turned this "FREE PRESS" into the vultures they have become because we demand to know everything even before the full truth is known even if it endangers our military or our citizens. Wonder how much a Washington mole gets for that kind of intel to the "FREE" press these days? Sad really...
Amos

Signal Mountain, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

During the Bush administration,.
5 YEARS of blaming Bush.

How about getting with the times. Bush is not president. This discussion is about how OBAMA's IRS went after everyone politically opposed to him - and YES, despite what he said, the IRS IS part of the EXECUTIVE branch of government...

Is it not supremely interesting that Obama is NEVER informed about what is going on??? Solyndra, Fast & Furious, Benghazi, IRS, and tapping the press....

If he doesn't know what's going on, he's incompetent. If he does, he is being treasonous - and should be impeached.

Plus, unlike Slick Willie...there is NO question of just what IS...is.
Amos

Signal Mountain, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, what do they expect when they want to abolish government and taxes? I am not saying it was right, but I would be more curious about someone who resents taxation and really wants government to not exist and at the same time applying for tax exemption. DUH?
DUH.

It is the federal government coming after people who do not agree with the CURRENT party in the White House. Would you be so dismissive if G.W. did such?

The VERY thing that liberals such as yourself bitched about Bush might do...Obama HAS DONE.

DUH.
Amos

Signal Mountain, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Tired wrote:
<quoted text>
You may be right, and it also may be we the people who have turned this "FREE PRESS" into the vultures they have become because we demand to know everything even before the full truth is known even if it endangers our military or our citizens. Wonder how much a Washington mole gets for that kind of intel to the "FREE" press these days? Sad really...
You think your posts here are 'free'...and that you making them are really anonymous? WHO KNOWS if everything you have ever posted on any and every internet forum has not been read by the gov't and then placed into a special little file for further use.

What is sad - is that not only do we the people pay for it, we have grown to accept it. Freedom dies when a people do that.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sure.If the posters don't put up a link to your very own special links that give you the side of the story you want to hear then it's garbage.
Are you the Commander and Chief of where all Americans must get their news? Because that's basically what you always come up with.
What you don't want to hear is a lie or where it was gotten from is bogus.
And if your special places don't have that news then it must not exist.
Do you know how much this sounds like a Dictatorship?
I'm not ashamed of my sources.
Olivia

Manchester, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Amos wrote:
<quoted text>
DUH.
It is the federal government coming after people who do not agree with the CURRENT party in the White House. Would you be so dismissive if G.W. did such?
The VERY thing that liberals such as yourself bitched about Bush might do...Obama HAS DONE.
DUH.
Well, he still has time to start 2 new wars, give away billions to nobid military contractors, exposť CIA operatives out of revenge, ignore emails alerting him to foreign nationals taking flight lessons resulting in 2000+ citizens being murdered. Oh and by the way Bush did target his enemies I much the same way but without the same amount of reasonable cause.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Amos wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up you old biddy. The adults are having a discussion.
Spoken like a true TEA Bagger! You can spot them even on an Anonymous Public Forum because they are the ONLY Ones who try to squelch any opposing viewpoints and they always use Personal Insults and Verbal Abuse to do it.
They are truly the most repugnant and controlling Members of our Society...and they do it all while constantly waving the U.S. Constitution that says they have no Right to do exactly what they do! But they can't, or won't, see the contradiction in that...it's understandable, though, because they're not the brightest bulbs on the string, either!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Amos wrote:
<quoted text>
YES!
Source?
Amos

Signal Mountain, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, he still has time to start 2 new wars, give away billions to nobid military contractors, exposť CIA operatives out of revenge, ignore emails alerting him to foreign nationals taking flight lessons resulting in 2000+ citizens being murdered. Oh and by the way Bush did target his enemies I much the same way but without the same amount of reasonable cause.
Again...ALL you have is BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH....

OBAMA is in charge.

The IRS is under OBAMA

The IRS targeted 100% of those most vocal critics of....OBAMA.

Go figure.
Amos

Signal Mountain, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I'm not ashamed of my sources.
Does your source list include the AP....which the Obama administration targeted and secretly wire tapped? Of course, the AP is the only one we are aware of right now.

Come to think of it...liberals who lambasted Bush for the Patriot Act - are gonna have to come to terms with SUPPORTING it....to try and defend Obama.

Go figure.
Amos

Signal Mountain, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Source?
The 56 page IG report conducted on the IRS. You should read more than what liberal rags put out for your consumption. You DO pay for it by the way.
Amos

Signal Mountain, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

<quoted text>
Source?
http://www.scribd.com/doc/1415 04367/Inappropriate-Criteria-W ere-Used-to-Identify-Tax-Exemp t-Applications-for-Review

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Amos wrote:
<quoted text>
5 YEARS of blaming Bush.
How about getting with the times. Bush is not president. This discussion is about how OBAMA's IRS went after everyone politically opposed to him - and YES, despite what he said, the IRS IS part of the EXECUTIVE branch of government...
Is it not supremely interesting that Obama is NEVER informed about what is going on??? Solyndra, Fast & Furious, Benghazi, IRS, and tapping the press....
If he doesn't know what's going on, he's incompetent. If he does, he is being treasonous - and should be impeached.
Plus, unlike Slick Willie...there is NO question of just what IS...is.
Yes, and Bush wasn't informed of bin Laden's intentions with the CIA briefing entitled "Bin Ladin Determined To Strike in US?"

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bin_Ladin_Dete...

I suppose I'll invariably hear more "Bush isn't president anymore" after this blast from the past.

Brief prepared by the Central Intelligence Agency and given to U.S. President George W. Bush on Monday, August 6, 2001. The brief warned of terrorism threats from Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda 36 days before the September 11, 2001 attacks.[1]

??

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tax payers read 4 min guest 2
good choice 9 min i know who you are 1
turn the rap down 15 min FED UP 7
DCHS student suspended for saying bless you 17 min GUEST 281
Obama Broke the Law says Feds 18 min FED UP 2
Whitey's Fault 20 min guest 6
No law for blacks 24 min guest 24
Dyersburg First Assembly of God Church 42 min Do Not Hate 14
dyersburg school looks stupid nationally 1 hr Get Real 25
Clayton's new Facebook post 2 hr guest 10