|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Take a hike, multi name poster.Shove it "Grandmama" from Camden.
Oh, how articulate you are....NOT.
Grandmama

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>It's pretty common on this forum. I and a few others only post under our own names. I have never understood the inferiority complex that some posters have that they do not have faith in their posts and let them stand alone, they have to invent someone to "support" them. Pathetic.
Yes, standing alone in the sand in that swimming suit that gets you excited just thinking about it---snicker, snicker.
I just die laughing and then leave you all in your pitiful mess.
deejay

Athens, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Sad.ya loan a Ho money, they say they gonna pay ya back, then ya never see em no more.
deejay

Athens, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Grandmama wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, standing alone in the sand in that swimming suit that gets you excited just thinking about it---snicker, snicker.
I just die laughing and then leave you all in your pitiful mess.
where my money?
Olivia

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Run along, sweet cakes, you are dismissed.
How funny you are. Run along hooked on phoniics.
Olivia

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks, sweet cakes. What is hooked on "phoniics". I thought I dismissed you.
You are hilarious. Hooked on phonics is a teaching tool for preschoolers learning to read. You cannot dismiss me, you obcessive controlling abusive sociopath.
Suds

Lemoore, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks, sweet cakes. What is hooked on "phoniics". I thought I dismissed you.
Can you take me to the beer store please?

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Let me explain something to you, I don't give a rat's culo about the mood of this thread. My military service is verified by two DD-214's in my possession. Where I served is personal information that a loon like you could use to harass . Where did you serve? Give us dates and places. I gave my rank, my service branch and that's about as personal as I get. My beef is with OA who has posted lies about me before and when I challenged him to meet and discuss his lies, he flinched as he did when drafted.
You never "challenged" me to any kind of meeting, old man, and I wasn't military aged when the draft was in place. More lies, nothing new there. You have contradicted your own "facts" many times over the years, but the only people that would know that are the people that have been reading your lies all these years.

I'm turning in for the night, so feel free to claim I am "hiding under my desk" since I choose not to waste any of the precious time God has given me on this Earth on someone as miserable as yourself. I don't doubt that if I read this thread tomorrow morning, you will have posted 2 pages of replies to someone who isn't even "in the room," all the while singing odes to yourself about your "victory." Such a small, petty life for someone constantly claiming to have life wrapped around his finger.

Commence your ongoing obsession with me in 3, 2, 1...
Olivia

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>You are uneducated. That should be "obsessive" and I already have dismissed you.
Sorry if misspelled something. You are rude, crude and a misogoynistic sociopath. Why do you spew such hate?
Olivia

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Gosh, you are right...I should not trust spell check as much. Dismiss me all you want, but as far as I am aware you have no authority to do so. You remain misogynistic and without refinement. Military school? Am I right? Soooo sad. I doubt you have any classical education, definitely not Ivy League.
Scarlett Pimple

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text> The why is not nearly as important as the how. Did it matter that terrorists supposedly attacked us on 9/11/01 because they "hated us for our freedom?" Or does it matter more HOW they managed to kill 3,000 Americans that day?
Nice try at being clever comparing the two incidents.

The reason the WHY is important in Benghazi is because our government tried to make it look like some stupid youtube movie that no one watched, caused the attack, when the government knew it was really a terrorist attack. Only mental midgets like Sassy actually buy that crap.

Why would they do such a thing? Arenít you the least bit curious as to why Susan Rice would spend an entire Sunday going on all the news programs trying to feed us this line about some movie pissing them off?

Doesnít it bother you that Hillary was still trying to feed us that line weeks later? Are you such a suck up to the democrat party that you lose all sense of integrity?

Arenít you the least bit curious as to why Hillary refused to send more security after the embassy requested it?

Arenít you curious why the rescue team was told to stand down several times?

Does it bother you that we just left those people there to die when help was only a couple of hours away. The attack went on for 9 hours, and we did nothing?

Doesnít it bother you that the leader of the free world told a subordinate to handle a situation that he should have been at least monitoring?

Doesnít it bother you that the president didnít even bother to ask how it went in Benghazi the next morning?

Doesnít it bother you that, even if there wasnít a cover up that this entire affair was handled so poorly?
<quoted text> If little Timmy beat up little Johnny in the classroom until little Johnny was unconscious, is it really all that relevant whether little Johnny called little Timmy's sister a "doo doo face" or his mother a "stinky butt?" Or would you, if you were little Johnny's mother or father, be more concerned with the fact that the teacher was nowhere around when this happened?
Now that you bring this up, WHERE was the leader of the free world? Screwing Valerie Jarret?
<quoted text> It seems the Republicans are more concerned with finding out exactly what Johnny called one of Timmy's family members rather than where the hell the teacher was during the incident.
The Republicans are not concerned with preventing more American deaths, they are focused on bringing down their political rivals.
What a crock coming from someone who was cheerleading the Valerie Plame witch hunt that ended up with nothing but an indictment for perjury.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Not to worr5y, Waco, the loons on this forum couldn't put together a good snipe hunt.
Yeah, but you being the Fool that you are, I'll bet you have.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Suds wrote:
<quoted text>Can you take me to the beer store please?
You mean you've already guzzled that CASE??? Dang! And you're still standing!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Well, cobarde. I challenged you once about a year ago and you flinched, I challenged you today and you flinched. you are a cobarde and a liar, pure and simple. Claro que si.
You couldn't challenge a Puppy over his feeding dish...and WIN!

If you're not Mexican, why do you always revert back to Spanish, when you get under pressure?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Your first sentence has no subject. I assume a public school education? You misspelled misogynistic too. I have already dismissed you twice.
Vet's a Kid...or he still thinks he is!
pedro pedro

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
You couldn't challenge a Puppy over his feeding dish...and WIN!
If you're not Mexican, why do you always revert back to Spanish, when you get under pressure?

It`s a form of insulting somebody.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

pedro pedro wrote:
<quoted text>
It`s a form of insulting somebody.
Typical! That's what Vet does in almost every Post. Most People outgrow that in High School, if their Parents didn't teach them any better before then, but NOT Vet!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

"IRS Kept Shifting Targets In Tax-Exempt Groups Scrutiny: REPORT."

Click here:
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/05/13/us-...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

"Here's Why Benghazi May Finally Have Legs."

Click here:
http://www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2013/05...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Texas will come to the Federal Gov't. with it's hand stuck out, like it always does, because it won't have the money to fund Vital Services.
So, the Texas Fat cats get fatter and the Nation's Taxpayers subsidize Texas! Some things never change!
----------
"Texas House Bill Grants Businesses $667M In Tax Relief."

Click here:
http://www.chron.com/news/politics/article/Ho...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

119 Users are viewing the Dyersburg Forum right now

Search the Dyersburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
love and in love 7 min truth be 15
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 7 min Guest 96,859
Kim's 19 min truth 7
Escapee from Dyer County Jail 50 min lmfao 104
School lists? 52 min lmfao 7
Nicole Wilson 58 min dchs 2
Chris Young as commissioner chairman-full-time job 1 hr Jon 14
Barbque cookoff 1 hr Jon 26
What makes people leave a church? 9 hr guest 90