Since: Feb 13

Guild

#78743 May 7, 2013
Obama heads to Austin, Texas on Thursday to kick off what he calls the ďMiddle Class Jobs & Opportunity TourĒ

Well, it's the Obama "Summer of Recovery 2010 + 3 Years...and after $787 Billion spent of 'stimulus'...we MAY just get to see some shovel ready jobs!

Once the ObamaCare death panels are up and operating that is.
BC Resident

New Johnsonville, TN

#78744 May 7, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not going to start crying, are you? Boo-hoo? Boo-hoo?:(
No tears here. I have figured you out so you don't bother me. You are a weak, scared, lonely woman who has to call names and try to bully someone in to your way of thinking so that your small ego can feel good. A strong self assured person can debate and carry on a conversation without all of that. Carry on. Every time you lose your cool shows even more how unbalanced you are. Have a good day.
nope

Tazewell, TN

#78745 May 7, 2013
What a humorous thread. You kiddies don't seem to be playing well with each other.

Here, let me help ya out. Smart decisions in life have favorable consequences just as stupid decisions have unfavorable consequences. Sitting on one's ass and doing nothing has devstating consequences.

No one, absolutley NO ONE, is responsible for your plight, except you!

Nowhere in the Constitution does it say the govt is responsible for supplying anyone with a job. Can't find one? Move to where the jobs are. Christ almighty, it doesn't take rocket science to figure that one out!

Hurling personal insults=checkmate, you just lost due to being too uneducated to properly carry on an inlleligent debate. Continuing to go back for more with someone that hurls insults=you really are that stupid, huh? Go for it!

I'll get some popcorn and chuckle.
tea party tea party

Milan, TN

#78746 May 7, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not going to start crying, are you? Boo-hoo? Boo-hoo?:(
i bet shes not locked up in a nasty ass house with a rotten front door . you can't get a man no matter how much you beg for one.
Clippy Clop

Jamestown, TN

#78747 May 7, 2013
keep to ripping politicians
tea party tea party

Milan, TN

#78748 May 7, 2013
nope wrote:
What a humorous thread. You kiddies don't seem to be playing well with each other.
Here, let me help ya out. Smart decisions in life have favorable consequences just as stupid decisions have unfavorable consequences. Sitting on one's ass and doing nothing has devstating consequences.
Nowhere in the Constitution does it say the govt is responsible for supplying anyone with a job. Can't find one? Move to where the jobs are. Christ almighty, it doesn't take rocket science to figure that one out!
Hurling personal insults=checkmate, you just lost due to being too uneducated to properly carry on an inlleligent debate. Continuing to go back for more with someone that hurls insults=you really are that stupid, huh? Go for it!
you need to stick your head up your ass and find you a job.
BC Resident

New Johnsonville, TN

#78749 May 7, 2013
tea party tea party wrote:
<quoted text>i bet shes not locked up in a nasty ass house with a rotten front door . you can't get a man no matter how much you beg for one.
LOL. You are right. I get outside and do things. I have not mistreated people to the point I have to stay in because I am too afraid to go outside and that is exactly why she doesn't get out of her house. She isn't going to find friends or men that will tolerate the hate she spews. I truly hope someday she will find an inner peace and can stop the way she treats others.
nope

Tazewell, TN

#78750 May 7, 2013
<quoted text>you need to stick your head up your ass and find you a job.
Retired and set for life. Thanks for proving my point. Very politely "You're dismissed."

Location hidden

#78751 May 7, 2013
nope wrote:
Just explain to me how somebody that has put down roots, bought a home, has Children in school, and who doesn't have a job, therefore , doesn't have any money...explain to me how they can just pick up and move?
I've read this suggestion many times before, but I've never been able to figure out One can do it. You make it sound so simple, so help me out here and explain how that can be done.
Scarlett Pimple

Jamestown, TN

#78752 May 7, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text> For your information...in this State, a Single Mother with 2 Kids gets a hundred and sixty something, or eighty something, a MONTH in Welfare Payments! I can't remember which it is, but Google it for this State and read it for yourself!
Please send this link. I got nothing. I personally know a woman who has 3 kids, the husband canít be found, and she gets nothing from welfare. Food stamps is her only means of support. She picks up cans, too.
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text> One would make more than that in one week's pay, at Minimum Wage...IF...IF there were any jobs to work at!
Only last week you quoted a trucker friend of yours that said he constantly sees Help Wanted signs. So which is it?
Scarlett Pimple

Jamestown, TN

#78753 May 7, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>" if circumstances are not conducive to caring for and raising a child then termination instincts will take over." That's a unique way of describing the killing of an unborn. The maternal instinct is to nurture a child, except in the progressive community where it means kill the baby if it's 'inconvenient.'
You know, since we live in a new age of nanny state government regulation and limitation of liberties, maybe we should take a cue from our future owners and rulers, China.

China for years has had laws that limit the number of children couples may have, and they force women to have abortions. But thatís reactionary thinking. We need a more progressive approach.

For some reason, the people who have children are often those who can least afford them. So why not make it more difficult to have children? We could take the Pelosi approach and tax sex. Hey, they tax alcohol and tobacco, why not sex?

So rather than abort their children, why donít we just temporarily sterilize all women who reach puberty? In order to have children, youíll have to get a permit from the state. The Dept of Childrenís Services will do a background check on both participants, and determine whether they have the means to support the child, and can offer it the proper environment to develop and prosper.

If you take drugs or abuse alcohol, then you canít have kids. Period. If you have a minimum wage job, yer out! If yer a felon, fugedaboutit.

Progress Ė the way of the futureÖ.

Location hidden

#78754 May 7, 2013
Scarlett Pimple wrote:
<quoted text>
Please send this link. I got nothing. I personally know a woman who has 3 kids, the husband canít be found, and she gets nothing from welfare. Food stamps is her only means of support. She picks up cans, too.
<quoted text>
Only last week you quoted a trucker friend of yours that said he constantly sees Help Wanted signs. So which is it?
Now, read this carefully Scarlet Pimple...by the way , shouldn't you get that thing lanced or something...nevermind, I digress. So anyway, this Trucker doesn't haul to Small Towns. If you paid attention, I also said that there weren't any jobs in "Small Rural Towns" in this State. What? Did you fall asleep before you could read the entire Post, or is your attention span just that short?

Pay attention now, I said...the Trucker does NOT haul to SMALL TOWNS...and that there AREN'T any jobs in SMALL RURAL TOWNS. They're all in LARGER CITIES...now, have you got it?
If not, just keep reading it over and over, surely you'll understand it sooner or later...if you read it enough times.

Location hidden

#78755 May 7, 2013
<quoted text>you need to stick your head up your ass and find you a job.
That's where yours stays! So tell us, is it hiring? Or are you just roaming around up in there, savoring the aroma?

Location hidden

#78756 May 7, 2013
Or, checking the damage?
nope

Tazewell, TN

#78757 May 7, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Just explain to me how somebody that has put down roots, bought a home, has Children in school, and who doesn't have a job, therefore , doesn't have any money...explain to me how they can just pick up and move?
I've read this suggestion many times before, but I've never been able to figure out One can do it. You make it sound so simple, so help me out here and explain how that can be done.
No job or money? Who's paying for the house? Doesn't sound like the roots are so deep that the car can't be packed up and driven to where the jobs are. The drive will be good for the kids since the govt schools have been so dumbed down and let's be realistic, the real education starts at home. Who would teach their own children to just sit and do nothing? Illegal aliens come here from hundreds or thousands of miles away with nothing and are employed in a matter of days. Hmmmm.....kinda makes ya wonder what the difference is, perhaps will effort and determination.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#78758 May 7, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> I have noticed how often you condemn the posts made by MsGurl.....enough said ?
Thank You!

Location hidden

#78759 May 7, 2013
Scarlett Pimple wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, since we live in a new age of nanny state government regulation and limitation of liberties, maybe we should take a cue from our future owners and rulers, China.
China for years has had laws that limit the number of children couples may have, and they force women to have abortions. But thatís reactionary thinking. We need a more progressive approach.
For some reason, the people who have children are often those who can least afford them. So why not make it more difficult to have children? We could take the Pelosi approach and tax sex. Hey, they tax alcohol and tobacco, why not sex?
So rather than abort their children, why donít we just temporarily sterilize all women who reach puberty? In order to have children, youíll have to get a permit from the state. The Dept of Childrenís Services will do a background check on both participants, and determine whether they have the means to support the child, and can offer it the proper environment to develop and prosper.
If you take drugs or abuse alcohol, then you canít have kids. Period. If you have a minimum wage job, yer out! If yer a felon, fugedaboutit.
Progress Ė the way of the futureÖ.
Why not give all the Men and Boys a vasectomy, it's an Out-patient procedure , snip and clip and you're out the door and it's a whole lot cheaper than sterilizing the Females...and you People are all about saving money and going the cheapest route, aren't you?
Well alright thenm, problem solved! Now, which one of you big , strong Manly Men, wants to be first?
Remember , this was all the idea of that Dude over there...the One with that big Red Pimple on his face that needs lancing...so, come on now and don't be shy...he wants to get on with it and save everybody a bunch of money...he's all about "saving money", you know! So....hey, where'd everybody go? Where's the Dude with the Big Red Pimple on his face...would you look at that, I've never seen anybody run that fast before in my Life...He should have been in the Olympics! All we'd have to do is mention, "snip and clip" and he'd be gone like greased lightening and Kyle Petty couldn't catch him, in his race car...look at that Boy run!...SMH...
ins rep

Tazewell, TN

#78760 May 7, 2013
72,000!!!

Location hidden

#78761 May 7, 2013
nope wrote:
<quoted text>No job or money? Who's paying for the house? Doesn't sound like the roots are so deep that the car can't be packed up and driven to where the jobs are. The drive will be good for the kids since the govt schools have been so dumbed down and let's be realistic, the real education starts at home. Who would teach their own children to just sit and do nothing? Illegal aliens come here from hundreds or thousands of miles away with nothing and are employed in a matter of days. Hmmmm.....kinda makes ya wonder what the difference is, perhaps will effort and determination.
You don't have any Children, do you? Pray tell, what are you going to do for some place for them to sleep and bath and something for them to eat, until One can find a job and get that first Paycheck?
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#78762 May 7, 2013
Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
Here Irag has had a chance at democracy for ten years and the U.S. is still fighting over its fundamentals after 200+ years. Give 'em a chance.
After our Revolution peace came in 1783, 6 years later we had a working Constitution, which still works today. Fourteen years after that we went shopping and bought the Louisiana Purchase.
I don't remember during those early years any mass killing's, bombings ect.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shocked...Not 14 min sing it 8
snitches 36 min Guest 4
Brian Whitt busted with Meth (Jul '14) 58 min Guest 73
Dyersburg electric 1 hr Hello 16
A Prayer Chain 4 Karen Swift 2 hr always pondering 27
Hug pot hole in back of Arbys 2 hr The Real Smarty 34
miss u so much 5 hr Pennie Lane 18
state troopers Thu seriously 11

Freeze Watch for Dyer County was issued at March 28 at 3:18AM CDT

Personal Finance