666THE BEAST666

Bucharest, Romania

#71230 Mar 11, 2013
SSS wrote:
<quoted text>
Just one! How many do You and your Disciples use? BTW, I expect you and them to LIE...after all, isn't that what you do best?
Thy have so many black strikes against thy heart.
roxy bear

United States

#71231 Mar 11, 2013
SSS wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank GOD for that...but I doubt that's true!
my hubby wubby jbear does not lie to me n i do not n can not lie to him lolz n i dont want to either bby,no secrets,remember
SSS

Paris, TN

#71232 Mar 11, 2013
666THE BEAST666 wrote:
<quoted text>I love you and only you my angel.
Watch out, Roxy...DANGER...DANGER!:)
SSS

Paris, TN

#71234 Mar 11, 2013
666THE BEAST666 wrote:
<quoted text>Thy have so many black strikes against thy heart.
Ok "Lucy", you're gonna have to say it in Today's language-style, if you want me to understand it!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#71235 Mar 11, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Hasn't your crush, MississippiGurl," been MORE than guilty of "wolf-packing" the "Original Sassy?" Oh, I forget, transgressions are only valid when manifested by non-conservative posters.
I'm still disgusted that you read posts containing "cumguzzling skanks" to an autistic child, then scolded another poster for typing such offensive terms as "Teapublicans." You, sir, have NO moral standing whatsoever.
Is your response going to include another threat of physical violence against me for simply pointing out embarrassing facts?
I don't believe in making threats. If anyone is too stupid to know when they're on dangerously thin ice, why would I tell them? I do so enjoy watching the stupid people fall!:)

Regarding your flirtations over a non-existent threat, It sounds as though you wish to formulate such a claim...yes? Go ahead, it would be about your third big lie concerning me today, and everyone knows it!

Besides, "YOU are your only threat! What you've presented of yourself makes me cringe to consider your future, but that's not my problem! To me, you are a mere public nuisance with no class whatsoever.

I truly hope you're young enough to out-run your deficits and climb out of the hatefulness holding you hostage, whatever that is. Why don't you try making friends and learn to navigate different social stratum. Why not try?
roxy bear

United States

#71236 Mar 11, 2013
666THE BEAST666 wrote:
<quoted text>I love you and only you my angel.
awwwesy bby,ik u do n giggelys n blushes...tryin not to let it show,but kinda not workin lolz wish u knew how i feel n how much this means to me...wish i had a printer lolz for rl tho,wish i cld keep this forever...
roxy bear

United States

#71237 Mar 11, 2013
SSS wrote:
Well dang, everybody else seems to be in love with SOMEBODY on here, even Roxy...so I've got to find me one , too!:)
lolz bby,we got each other,lways n u know it jst as much as i do ;p
SSS

Paris, TN

#71238 Mar 11, 2013
roxy bear wrote:
<quoted text> my hubby wubby jbear does not lie to me n i do not n can not lie to him lolz n i dont want to either bby,no secrets,remember
Roxy, is this the same Person that you said tried to run over you , with the Semi? If it is..."Houston, we have a problem"!
roxy bear

United States

#71239 Mar 11, 2013
666THE BEAST666 wrote:
<quoted text>Thy have so many black strikes against thy heart.
u do aswell,my love.
SSS

Paris, TN

#71240 Mar 11, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe in making threats. If anyone is too stupid to know when they're on dangerously thin ice, why would I tell them? I do so enjoy watching the stupid people fall!:)
Regarding your flirtations over a non-existent threat, It sounds as though you wish to formulate such a claim...yes? Go ahead, it would be about your third big lie concerning me today, and everyone knows it!
Besides, "YOU are your only threat! What you've presented of yourself makes me cringe to consider your future, but that's not my problem! To me, you are a mere public nuisance with no class whatsoever.
I truly hope you're young enough to out-run your deficits and climb out of the hatefulness holding you hostage, whatever that is. Why don't you try making friends and learn to navigate different social stratum. Why not try?
I'm his Friend, WILLARD, and so is OT, and Dunlapian. We've all been on here a long time and we kinda know each other, as much as One can on an anonymous Forum, and we all like each other!

Location hidden

#71241 Mar 11, 2013
SSS wrote:
Well dang, everybody else seems to be in love with SOMEBODY on here, even Roxy...so I've got to find me one , too!:)
When we ever get the chance, we'll have to learn that sappy song Dean Martin sings...Everybody, loves sombody....sometime. I hope you can carry a tune...yes?
SSS

Paris, TN

#71242 Mar 11, 2013
roxy bear wrote:
<quoted text> lolz bby,we got each other,lways n u know it jst as much as i do ;p
Oh Roxy, you're in love with everybody and in love with being in love, I think. BTW, I have no idea who you are, either...just so you know! I'm just going by your Posts!

Location hidden

#71243 Mar 11, 2013
SSS wrote:
<quoted text>
Roxy, is this the same Person that you said tried to run over you , with the Semi? If it is..."Houston, we have a problem"!
Roxy...in love with the ANTICHRIST? I think I'm going to bed!! Linda, you're in charge!!
roxy bear

United States

#71244 Mar 11, 2013
N i love u more my jbear,but omfgd bby,ummm lolz i wanna b rt by ur side n im soo gd excited n wanna help,make a diff n ik i can bby n u want me by ur side,helping u,jst as much as i want u by my side helping me...we can make a huge,huge,h..uge diff n work on the whole world peace thing together...our dirty deeds too lolz i cant help it,we cant help it,my love....
quzzus

Pittsburgh, PA

#71245 Mar 11, 2013
youtube.com/watch... ………
Vote Putin
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#71246 Mar 11, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Roxy...in love with the ANTICHRIST? I think I'm going to bed!! Linda, you're in charge!!
Willard, don't forget your brandy!
SSS

Paris, TN

#71247 Mar 11, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
When we ever get the chance, we'll have to learn that sappy song Dean Martin sings...Everybody, loves sombody....sometime. I hope you can carry a tune...yes?
More than just in a basket. Lol!
It's that "somebody...sometime ", that bothers me!

I had a Boyfriend once, a big Jokester, who told me..."you're the Love of my Life..until in the morning'! Needless to say, he wasn't my Boyfriend for long after that. I didn't say a word, but the look I gave him would have frozen boiling water, instantly! And you know what, I haven't missed him at all! LOL!
BOO HOO

Martin, TN

#71248 Mar 11, 2013
SSS wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm his Friend, WILLARD, and so is OT, and Dunlapian. We've all been on here a long time and we kinda know each other, as much as One can on an anonymous Forum, and we all like each other!
Wow,you four out of a MILLION people like each other, GOOD ODDS
SSS

Paris, TN

#71249 Mar 11, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
But Boss...but...but...darn it! Lol!

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Smyrna, TN

#71250 Mar 11, 2013
SSS wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, I expect you and them to LIE...after all, isn't that what you do best?
No. YOU and your hero Obama hold that distinction.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Life 11 min Used 60
who shot there self in newborn apartments this ... 21 min Dyercounty 12
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 24 min guest 100,745
sugar daddy 31 min Used 21
Accountant for Income Tax Preparation 32 min RoscoeJoe 8
income tax check cashed 32 min help 1
Karen Swifts car Horner Tidwell (Jul '14) 1 hr guest 8
Open Letter to Tony Agresta @ Alvino's 10 hr Guest 34
prostitution in dyersburg (Sep '11) 13 hr suckmydick 54

Flood Warning for Dyer County was issued at February 28 at 12:27PM CST