Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Dyersburg Forum

Comments (Page 3,035)

Showing posts 60,681 - 60,700 of123,940
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally disoriented today.Speaking of "scud Trolls" whatever that is. Regular posters see her confusion daily of talking into the air to imaginary trolls.She is so out of control and the sad thing is NOBODY CARES.She's soloing alone.
Other two friends are married,son posts as Really,no support team. Lost her SN now if we could just get her ISP to see how she is causing havoc on internet she is abusing 24 hours a day..She violates their terms of service.
Just make it up as you go, turd blossom, just make it up as you go. I wouldn't expect you to do anything but...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

You Idiots REALLY do give me an excruciating headache, EVERY time, I interact with you, in any way.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
You're thoughtfulness in unduly extravagant, but I appreciate your expression of friendship and good will. Relationships are important to me and I too remain frustrated because so many opt for mayhem over friendships and all things attendant thereto.
I agree with your observance of mutual respect. It has been a platform of many wonderful exchanges and learning opportunities in the past...and shall be in the future! In celebration of friendship, please know I am yours, for you are surely mine. tks.
Awww, I just love a Topix Bromance, don't you?
Pete

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, be still my pounding Heart...you mean you're finally admitting that Bush's Years were NOT the Utopia you've always sworn them to be? It's a Miracle! Next thing, you'll finally be admitting that he's the One who REALLY crashed the Economy!
I never said Bush's years were Utopia. Go find the post where I ever said that and I will convert to Liberalism. Did Bush crash the economy, no. The housing market crash was the the demise of our economy. If I had to point a finger, it would be directly at Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae, i.e. Barney Frank. Part of the reason the Bush years were not Utopian, but still better than the last 4 years, was due to having a Madam Pelosi. Bush had his faults, I agree. Pelosi had a lot more. Barney Frank had a whole lot more.

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Well now you know exactly how I feel about your Posts...and theirs. Did they appoint you the Spokesperson for the Scud Trolls? Or, the local Rainbow Society? Oh, nevermind, most of them are Members of both. Go do your "Pie"-giving Favors and make you some spending money...you may need it to buy the antibiotics.
Oh, I forgot, you sue People to get that, don't you?
I don't think I ever told you that you threatening to sue somebody in East TN., caused them to contact me and we became very good Friends. So I owe you one for that, even though you didn't mean for anything good to come out of your threat, I'm sure.
It's always the same shit, different day with you. I see the answer to my question is a resounding "no."

You can fire the lies from your wretched old arthritic fingers all you want, Sasshole. It doesn't change the fact that you're a miserably lonely elderly woman who is so desperate for attention that you intentionally craft attacking and negative fabrications to and about complete strangers on the internet to feed your sick desires and maintain hope of repairing your shattered self-worth. It isn't working.
Pete

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have me confused with your Alter-Egos, Pete. That Dog just won't hunt, no matter how much you try to make "her"! As you Scud Trolls have so often pointed out, my tendency for using Capital Letters where YOU think there is no need and my way of expressing myself is unique and very identifible, so you can't have it both ways...so which way is it? You're lying about one or the other. So, what else is new, right?
"Pete" is his Name and Lying is his Game! Or, is it "Petula"?
Ok, let me just give it to you plain and simple so that you can't divert. You have gone by Really Sassy, Linda, Lite N Lively and numerous other usernames. Prove me wrong miss. There is only one poster from Paris, TN on this thread. Wonder who that would be? And once again, name one thing and be specific that I have lied about? You have yet to identify any.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I'd like to see that Source, myself! Have you ever noticed that when the Teapublicans are spouting a bunch of BS, they won't ever poat their Source...it's like pulling teeth to get it out of them, if you can at all, because they know it's a Propaganda Source, and they know it's all BS! But hey, Teapublican is their Name and BS is their Game!
Linda, the source are countless viral e-mails.........like the one Nuh just threw out there, I told him before about these viral e-mails, they are nothing but scuttlebutt.
But before you open the link, I was just reading about that meteorite that just blew up over Russia, well this well known Russian over there (I can't think of his name right now, but I'll get it if it becomes an issue)who would be like a Rush Limbaugh(opposite) over here, swears it's a new American weapon that is being tested over Russia. So Linda don't think for a minute that America has a lock on this way of thinking.

http://www.examiner.com/article/the-idea-that...
SSS is an idiot

Chattanooga, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

it is a dichotomy... SSS complains everyone on here is an idiot responsible for giving her an excruciating headache... when she is the BIGGEST idiot on here...

“"U.S. Constitution"”

Since: Mar 09

Tea-Party

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my goodness, this is one of your top posts regarding idiocy. First, what you are referring to is a business expense. Yes, you get to write off business expenses if you have proof it was a business expense. This is not a rich person thing. Anyone can do it; even the guy who owns Bob's Small Engine Repair. This isn't a loophole. It was put there for a reason.
Rich people nor businesses hide money in off-shore accounts unless they are laundering money, i.e. drug dealing, etc. People stash money in off-shore accounts to hide it, not to evade taxes. Where on earth did you get this idea. The cash that businesses have has already been taxed. Everyone's wages are taxed. Dividends and capital appreciation is taxed. Why would a business or a person hide this in an off-shore account after it has been taxed?
Sure, maybe somebody stole some cash and dumped it in an off-shore account somewhere to hide it. But evading the taxes on it is not the reason for this. You couldn't be more incorrect on this.
Second, who do you think is the biggest entity putting cash in off-shore accounts? It is the U.S. Government. With a $17 Trillion debt load, almost half of every tax dollar goes to pay the interest on this debt. Who do you think this interest is owed to? Its certainly not anyone or anything in the U.S. In fact, China owns most of our debt. Therefore, almost half of our tax revenues go somewhere overseas in the form of interest. So quit squawking about businesses without knowing the facts or where the real problem is.
Your distortion of the facts is amazing. Being a Topix Queen doesn't make you knowledgeable about international finance. In fact, it doesn't make you knowledgeable about anything.
As a retired business man ....I agree !! but would like to add you probably left out about 7 or 8 other taxes a business have to pay
BOO HOO

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

SSS is an idiot wrote:
it is a dichotomy... SSS complains everyone on here is an idiot responsible for giving her an excruciating headache... when she is the BIGGEST idiot on here...
She reminds me of JODI ARIAS
Blistered Wee Wee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
You Idiots REALLY do give me an excruciating headache, EVERY time, I interact with you, in any way.
Now you are trying to get out of sex later? How sad.
Blistered Wee Wee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
Wow! That's all I can say...that and STUPID to leave this behind!
Well, we have seen "that" behind, and, errr, ummm. It would be like sex with a farm animal.
Pete

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Dee Lay wrote:
<quoted text>As a retired business man ....I agree !! but would like to add you probably left out about 7 or 8 other taxes a business have to pay
Oh definitely. I didn't want to go into all the various taxes businesses pay because she is going to bash me back on naming just one. I will get a response like "all you Teapublicans care about is money", or Fox News has brainwashed us, or something like that. I was just pointing out just one incorrect assumption on her part.

“"U.S. Constitution"”

Since: Mar 09

Tea-Party

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

And you did a very good job of doing just that.... just thought I would put my 2 cents in...
WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

BOO HOO wrote:
<quoted text> She reminds me of JODI ARIAS
Or, that lady in "throwing Mamma from the train"!..If she starts callin' me Owen, I am so outa' here!
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
There's that smell again!
Once you got your butt handed to you...I guess you shouldn't have stuck your nose in it. Chuckles !
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
If only stupidity was painful!
Don't worry, if it was, your girlfiend would surely take pity on you and share some of her stash of drugs !
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
.Speaking of "scud Trolls" whatever that is.
Got a mirror ?
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Or, that lady in "throwing Mamma from the train"!..If she starts callin' me Owen, I am so outa' here!
Hey Sassy, please start callin' him Owen!
BOO HOO

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

YEA HUSH NOBODY CARES WHAT YOUR DUMBAZZ HAS TO SAY

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 60,681 - 60,700 of123,940
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

143 Users are viewing the Dyersburg Forum right now

Search the Dyersburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
$10,000 Reward-Curtis Tyler (May '13) 17 min guest 158
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 17 min sugar tree 7,664
how many blondes on hete. :*) 23 min sugar tree 1
Oak wood nursing home 28 min guest 18
Stop 32 min guest 10
jeannie ramey and justin mcguire (Dec '11) 45 min Mama 13
iron order mc (Jun '09) 51 min NUNYA 950
Melissa Crews of Cold Noses Warm Hearts Rescue? (Aug '12) 5 hr guest2 55
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 6 hr Guess what 95,203