Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#67101 Feb 15, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Where did you get your intel on all this scuttlebutt?
Yeah, I'd like to see that Source, myself! Have you ever noticed that when the Teapublicans are spouting a bunch of BS, they won't ever poat their Source...it's like pulling teeth to get it out of them, if you can at all, because they know it's a Propaganda Source, and they know it's all BS! But hey, Teapublican is their Name and BS is their Game!
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#67102 Feb 15, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
You Teapublicans truly think that NOTHING matters except money and that as long as anybody has MONEY, anything else can be destroyed and you don't care because it's not important, if it's not MONEY.
I truly feel sorry for you that you have your Priorities so badly mixed up and your Humanity has totally left you! You are to be pitied for the lack of compassion and complete heartless masses of worthless flesh that you have become...and you wonder why you are so angry, miserable , and filled with Hate for Everything and Everybody, except MONEY! It has to be a horrible existence that you live on a daily basis!
I was NOT talking about money, but you would obviously not understand what I was referring to, so why bother to try and explain it to a Lost Soul, who has no interest in anything except MONEY! Truly Unbelievable and such a Shame that we have People like you in this Nation, with no ability to think about anything except MONEY!
I would shut up if I put plastic legs up with cheap drawers to scam people into thinking these were my legs.Talk about a fake!
You soundso full of envy. How low you go.
You are silly Chatty Catty.

Location hidden

#67103 Feb 15, 2013
BOO HOO wrote:
<quoted text> NO they wasent kidding "chatty school girl" "hen" "bottom feeder" "idiot" "spell check freak" (what a joker)
"They wasent"? LMAO!

Location hidden

#67104 Feb 15, 2013
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
I BEG your pardon! Not a thing on internet is your business. No one addresses you nor sees you as intelligent nor sees you as a positive poster.
DID you ever think no one cares what you say?? To say things as you and Lying Linda do, whose been done so wrong,you are now pitiful.Learn how to post or quit.You two address other posters as Trolls,Tepublicans,and you see yourself as above posters hypocrit.
You are as backward as you could be.You ought to be ashamed for your smart aleck remarks trying to impress a maniac.
Hey OT, the Internet is just there for Scud Trolls and their "business"...didn't you know that???<S> LMAO!
BOO HOO

Martin, TN

#67105 Feb 15, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> "bottom feeders" now that's funny, since we all know the group you associate with !
You might be the one breast feeding (if anyone will let you) when someone takes your milk money at recess !
BTW I do breast feed every chance I get...but your fudge packing ass wouldn't know anything about that would you

Location hidden

#67106 Feb 15, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I really feel sorry for you, Crypt Keeper. It must be miserable to have such low self-esteem that you immediately resort to personal attacks when someone simply disagrees with you. Get a grip.
Oh, go give Ed some more "Pie" and let the decent Posters talk! He loves your "pie", according to you, remember??? So have at it, Dude, and stop bothering me! I don't want any of your "pie"!
BOO HOO

Martin, TN

#67107 Feb 15, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
"They wasent"? LMAO!
your not funny your a a ho like the rest

Location hidden

#67108 Feb 15, 2013
BOO HOO wrote:
<quoted text> BTW I do breast feed every chance I get...but your fudge packing ass wouldn't know anything about that would you
"Man Boobs" have Milk??? Imagine that! Learn something new everyday, although I could have gone the rest of my Life without knowing that, and been happy to do so!
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#67109 Feb 15, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I really feel sorry for you, Crypt Keeper. It must be miserable to have such low self-esteem that you immediately resort to personal attacks when someone simply disagrees with you. Get a grip.
I can't imagine anyone asking Chuckles to review posts from last night.Someone probably had to put him to bed.
And who would think Chatty Catty is as up to date as she thinks she is.Wow what two "Democraps used to be" they are.They can't help wishing.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#67110 Feb 15, 2013
BOO HOO wrote:
<quoted text> your not funny your a a ho like the rest
Still a wannabe too.

Location hidden

#67111 Feb 15, 2013
BOO HOO wrote:
<quoted text> your not funny your a a ho like the rest
"A a ho"??? No, I "isn't"! LMAO!

Location hidden

#67112 Feb 15, 2013
Ok now, I've played with the "Reptiles" enough for one day. Time to get serious and talk about important things!

Memo to Self: IGNORE THE REPTILES (Scud Trolls) and don't read their worthless Posts! They cause "Brain-Rot"...and so do their Posts! Lol!
BOO HOO

Martin, TN

#67113 Feb 15, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
"Man Boobs" have Milk??? Imagine that! Learn something new everyday, although I could have gone the rest of my Life without knowing that, and been happy to do so!
Was I talkin to you BITCH no I wasent so butt out.....your one of the main reasons all the bs starts on here do you not realize that ??????????
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#67114 Feb 15, 2013
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't imagine anyone asking Chuckles to review posts from last night.Someone probably had to put him to bed.
And who would think Chatty Catty is as up to date as she thinks she is.Wow what two "Democraps used to be" they are.They can't help wishing.
It's terrible! I think he constantly gets confused over where to put his daily suppository and hearing aid! When he gets the them backwards it's no wonder he wanders around and has no idea what the hell's going on!
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#67115 Feb 15, 2013
CG,Lying Linda,Chatty catty ,SSS is so jealous and envious of anyone who does not fallunder her spell.Especially the men.
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#67116 Feb 15, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
Ok now, I've played with the "Reptiles" enough for one day. Time to get serious and talk about important things!
Memo to Self: IGNORE THE REPTILES (Scud Trolls) and don't read their worthless Posts! They cause "Brain-Rot"...and so do their Posts! Lol!
Well, that does explain the symptoms!
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#67118 Feb 15, 2013
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, 123, my post about last night MUST have bothered you a lot ! You have made several comments in response to it....wonder why ? I think I even beat my record for the judging numbers on that one ! Thanks "carol" and "Mary Ann" !!
Speaking of Democrats...Obama won, the Dems kept control of the Senate, and increased their numbers in the house. Now, who is the "Used to be" party ? Keep posting, with each post, you increase the numbers of voters that would not want to be associated with the Republican party if folks like you are members ! Can you say Speaker Pelosi ?

Location hidden

#67119 Feb 15, 2013
123pictures wrote:
CG,Lying Linda,Chatty catty ,SSS is so jealous and envious of anyone who does not fallunder her spell.Especially the men.
Well you see, that's the problem...most of them do, including Ones like you that I don't want. It's just a "Curse" that I have to live with, I guess! Lol!

Uh-oh...where did I put that "Memo to Self"? I've got to put it where I can see it, to remind me...DO NOT TALK TO THE REPTILES!

Location hidden

#67120 Feb 15, 2013
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that does explain the symptoms!
WILLARD, don't make me come over there!:)

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

#67121 Feb 15, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, go give Ed some more "Pie" and let the decent Posters talk! He loves your "pie", according to you, remember??? So have at it, Dude, and stop bothering me! I don't want any of your "pie"!
I'd like nothing more than to see the decent posters engaged in discussion, and to participate myself. Unfortunately, you keep thwarting any possibility of that occurring with your insults and spam.

You need to get over your obsession with Ed. I'm sure he's not the ifrst to reject you, and he won't be the last. By the way, Comment Samurai sends his regards. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DCHS will change when Garner takes over! 13 min Guest 7
cps and drug testing parents 19 min theone 8
ROBERT ROBERSON - missing man 27 min In Need Of Justice 18
Looking for work-CDL's 46 min Looking 5
Keep a word drop a word 1 hr ChopperBlades 139
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 1 hr ChopperBlades 8,465
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 1 hr guest 99,283
boycott cracker barrel 2 hr employee 26
Box cover up 16 hr Truth 27