Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#66146 Feb 11, 2013
"Wanted For Killing 3, Christopher Dorner's Claims Of Racism, Corruption Resonate With LAPD's Critics."

Click here:
http://www.democracynow.org/2013/2/11/wanted_...
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#66147 Feb 11, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
WILLARD, I didn't know that you were a bit of a Racist, too! Maybe, I just never paid that much attention to your Posts before. Jesus was not "White", you know. He walked in the Middle East. So, I don't believe that he would be pleased with your comments about Obama, nor would his Father.
I always fancied the axiomatic phrase: "Opinions are like A$$$-holes, everybody has one"! But yours....isn't even THAT good!

It's as though you've become an inverse representation of my old favorite, metaphorically speaking! <:)
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#66148 Feb 11, 2013
Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like you are worried enough about it to respond to it twice. No, I think the eye glazing is from trying to read the writings of a bore. I really couldn’t care less about your state of confusion; I was just trying to be polite, but frankly your ramblings are pure nonsense!
You really need my class!
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#66149 Feb 11, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
WILLARD, I didn't know that you were a bit of a Racist, too! Maybe, I just never paid that much attention to your Posts before. Jesus was not "White", you know. He walked in the Middle East. So, I don't believe that he would be pleased with your comments about Obama, nor would his Father.
Last I checked, the anatomical feature of "nostrils" is not ethicity specific! What's wrong with you?

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

#66150 Feb 11, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think that's affection, you've got more problems than I ever dreamed of.
So, let me get this straight, you don't like "pie", you just supply it to Ed! Have I got that right? So, he's the "Receiver" and you're the "Giver"...have I got that right? Does he pay you for it, or do you give it to him free, even though you don't like it?
Look at you digging for details about someone else's sex life to feed your perversions. I believe similar behavior is what took you from being a Sasshole to a bucket of curdled milk.

SexySassySenior? Bahahaha! You should've shortened it to "Desperate."
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#66151 Feb 11, 2013
GO VOLS wrote:
MMMmmm....Red Lobster!
Yeah, this guy got it!
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#66152 Feb 11, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at you digging for details about someone else's sex life to feed your perversions. I believe similar behavior is what took you from being a Sasshole to a bucket of curdled milk.
SexySassySenior? Bahahaha! You should've shortened it to "Desperate."
Hey CG, Do you ever get the feeling we're dealing with the progeny of "children of the corn," fifty years later?
Egads

Lewisburg, TN

#66154 Feb 11, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
If you prefer to be addressed as something other than Sir then provide a name or at least a SN that makes since otherwise leaving it up to me to decide probably isn't a wise decision on your part.
My beliefs on religion really isn't any of your business I don't believe. Having said that I can't think of any reason why either Linda or I would actually care what you thought of us good or bad.
Linda didn't have the SN Really Sassy for over 3 years to answer your question. I've attempted to provide you with answers to your questions however your need to second guess those answers leaves me with no choice but to cut off replying to your request. To be quiet honest you are wasting my time asking questions that you can get the answers to by going back reading past post anyway.
Neither Linda nor I ever went by the SN, Really Really Sassy that I'm aware of so I'm puzzled by why that's so confusing for you to understand. I just can't make it any more simple than that Sir. Have a great day.
That's all...
Very well, I am not out to make waves with either of you and I never asked you about your particular brand of religion or any religion at all. You are correct, it is none of my business unless you make so. I was only using that as a reference point. I am sure if our paths are to cross at any time in future, they will. So, without further adieu I bid you good day.
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

#66155 Feb 11, 2013
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
You really need my class!
God forbid - I would never wish your (NO) class on anyone!

Location hidden

#66156 Feb 11, 2013
Egads, if you're talking about the Poster that I think you're talking about...once it was called to her/his attention that she was using a variation of my User Name, at the time...she kindly announced that she would, from that point on, use the Name,"Really Really Classy", which I very much appreciated.
BTW, I really, really liked her choice for the change...I just wish that I had thought of it first. But unfortunately, I didn't, and I wasn't about to, intentionally, steal it from her! But, it's a GREAT User Name, IMO...and considering what she voluntarily did, I think it's probably very appropriate for her.
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#66157 Feb 11, 2013
Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
God forbid - I would never wish your (NO) class on anyone!
I can tell which of your hands got fullest the fastest! I'm sorry, it always happens to people like you.
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#66158 Feb 11, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
If you prefer to be addressed as something other than Sir then provide a name or at least a SN that makes since otherwise leaving it up to me to decide probably isn't a wise decision on your part.
My beliefs on religion really isn't any of your business I don't believe. Having said that I can't think of any reason why either Linda or I would actually care what you thought of us good or bad.
Linda didn't have the SN Really Sassy for over 3 years to answer your question. I've attempted to provide you with answers to your questions however your need to second guess those answers leaves me with no choice but to cut off replying to your request. To be quiet honest you are wasting my time asking questions that you can get the answers to by going back reading past post anyway.
Neither Linda nor I ever went by the SN, Really Really Sassy that I'm aware of so I'm puzzled by why that's so confusing for you to understand. I just can't make it any more simple than that Sir. Have a great day.
That's all...
I was wondering how much more you would put up with. Excellent!

Location hidden

#66159 Feb 11, 2013
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Last I checked, the anatomical feature of "nostrils" is not ethicity specific! What's wrong with you?
Neither is eating watermelon, but we all know what is meant, when anybody uses it when referring to a Black Person. Shame on you, WILLARD! You may try to present yourself as an Enlightened Individual...but underneath, you're still a Neanderthal, aren't you?
Egads

Lewisburg, TN

#66160 Feb 11, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
Egads, if you're talking about the Poster that I think you're talking about...once it was called to her/his attention that she was using a variation of my User Name, at the time...she kindly announced that she would, from that point on, use the Name,"Really Really Classy", which I very much appreciated.
BTW, I really, really liked her choice for the change...I just wish that I had thought of it first. But unfortunately, I didn't, and I wasn't about to, intentionally, steal it from her! But, it's a GREAT User Name, IMO...and considering what she voluntarily did, I think it's probably very appropriate for her.
Thanks for the info Sassy, I'll make a note of it.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#66161 Feb 11, 2013
Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
How nice of you... Dunlapian has always been a very respectful poster, and who could blame him for not wanting to post on a thread that has turned into a school yard bunch of bullies with NOTHING to say other than the same thing over and over proving their obsession with one poster!
I guess the last few weeks of trying to sound civil on this thread was just an act and goes out the window when your gangs all in and you want to look cute for them.
I have no idea what you are talking about. I was merely expressing concern that he might be hurt when leaving. Those doors can close mighty fast sometimes.:)

Location hidden

#66162 Feb 11, 2013
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
I can tell which of your hands got fullest the fastest! I'm sorry, it always happens to people like you.
WILLAAARD!!! Straighten yourself up, before I begin to think you're a "Lost Cause", after all!:(
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#66163 Feb 11, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither is eating watermelon, but we all know what is meant, when anybody uses it when referring to a Black Person. Shame on you, WILLARD! You may try to present yourself as an Enlightened Individual...but underneath, you're still a Neanderthal, aren't you?
There you go, using the racist "watermelon" word! We all know what you "REALLY" mean here when discussing our black brothers.

You take stupidity past all human capacity! There's no place for racism in my world, never has been!
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#66164 Feb 11, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
WILLAAARD!!! Straighten yourself up, before I begin to think you're a "Lost Cause", after all!:(
I don't care what you think!

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#66165 Feb 11, 2013
I Really-Really don't understand why our resident news spammer has not yet posted this.. Seems this could be pretty important news to some.

Pope announces resignation.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/02/11/us-...

Location hidden

#66166 Feb 11, 2013
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care what you think!
Well, that's kind of obvious...or anybody else, either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
97 oldsmobile cutlass supreme blown head gasket 10 min frustrated 1
The truth regarding Danny Higgins and Beau the ... 33 min Ashley old nighbor 121
where is warehouse gallery 48 min Teddybear 8
white and associates home assistance 1 hr jimmy bob 7
Fire on Wheeler Street tonight? 1 hr guest 1
help Dyersburg. drug dealers names 1 hr Guest 7
Jill Jones 1 hr jojo 14
What happened at Walmart? 1 hr Poor person 7
Jill Jones Abortion Jan 2, 2013 3 hr Guest 31
God is Great 5 hr guest 1,079
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 19 hr Queue 99,297
Dyersburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web