Comments
59,781 - 59,800 of 145,957 Comments Last updated 21 min ago

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Smyrna, TN

#65975 Feb 10, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> "A war within our borders" ?? So you are telling me that Lincoln and the north didn't target onfederate blockade runners in ...oh say Nova Scotia or on international waters....????
Wasn't it YOU who brought up Washington and presidents since ? When I called you on it...You say I moved the spotlight !
WOW Lincoln had drones too? Who would have known.

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

#65976 Feb 10, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Slander genius ??? I think you mean libel....
Maybe "Willard" will explain the difference for you and if not, I am sure he can get "Carol" or "Mary Ann" to do it for him !
Is that all you've got? Attempting to insult someone's intelligence over a spelling error after they just pulled off what most would view as the impossible is a futile effort. Find a new angle or get lost, Pipsqueak. ;)

“IMNTBHO”

Smyrna, TN

#65977 Feb 10, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Believe me, I now regret taking the long break that I did from these threads. I'm sure it was a sight to behold. I sense that it was a hostile takeover. Incredible.
It's good to read you. I've missed you all.
So hostile that Linda threatened to leave topix. Oh, wait, that is just business as usual isn't it.
What Really-Really gets me is she got all upset over what RS said to Nuh and accused RS of running Nuh off. Then a few days later Nuh comes back and explains that he has been flat on his back, sick. I actually didn't think that Nuh, a Marine, would be run off from anywhere that he wanted to be and for Linda to think that he could be just shows how little she knows about service men in general and especially about Marines.

Anyway a few days later she said something about Others leaving(OT and OA I believe) Only to find them back after she said she was leaving since all of the sensible posters were gone. I think she almost made it 2 hours away this time. Or maybe it was 2 minutes. I get so confused at times when she says she is gone forever. LOL

“IMNTBHO”

Smyrna, TN

#65978 Feb 10, 2013
Lite N Lively wrote:
<quoted text>
You can put Lipstick on a Pig and dress it in Women's clothes, but it's still a Big, Fat, Ugly, Pot-Bellied, BOAR!
Yes, you are. Thanks for admitting it.

“IMNTBHO”

Smyrna, TN

#65979 Feb 10, 2013
MrNatural wrote:
Ok, now I am confused.
Really Sassy, is no longer Really Sassy. But Lite and Lively is???
WTF did I miss?
Oh and hi ya CG
Welcome back MN.. See what happens when you don't come in regularly? LOL

“IMNTBHO”

Smyrna, TN

#65980 Feb 10, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadly I think you are correct. No amount of shame or humiliation shuts her up for very long. I think we had one peaceful hour once she discovered she was no longer who she use to be. Lmao. Other than that she came right back as a cup of cottage cheese.(thanks again CG)
The thing is, the way she was posting was that is was HER idea to change names.

“IMNTBHO”

Smyrna, TN

#65981 Feb 10, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Linda, this is America, you can put up whichever Avatar you want. The only way I know its you is by the date "Oct. 11".
I just don't understand how your registered name was taken.
But I would really like to get back to politics.
If you can't understand something as simple as that, how do you ever propose to discuss politics?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#65986 Feb 10, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>The thing is, the way she was posting was that is was HER idea to change names.
Lol. I think everyone can tell even from just her reaction that wasn't the case.

Location hidden

#65987 Feb 10, 2013
confuciously confused wrote:
I no get it. Old Really Sassy new Really Sassy... they seem a lot a like, sort of like sisters or twins. Wtf? Like two pigs under a blanket? So let's get this straight... the Really Sassy who has been a hornet stingin who she could has had the name for like what, 3 years? Goes by the name of Linda C. Is this about right? And the new Really Sassy is the original who lost the name 3 years ago to Linda. Is that all about right. And now the old RS is Lite N Lively? And several other names. Did the recently old RS also go by Really Really Sassy too? A non-registered name? This is hard to keep track of without a team roster. Reminds me of the movie Steel Magnolias. Ouiser. That was that old bats name. Would that be Lite N Lively?
Yes that's close dear.

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Icno's Sock Drawer

#65988 Feb 10, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
So hostile that Linda threatened to leave topix. Oh, wait, that is just business as usual isn't it.
What Really-Really gets me is she got all upset over what RS said to Nuh and accused RS of running Nuh off. Then a few days later Nuh comes back and explains that he has been flat on his back, sick. I actually didn't think that Nuh, a Marine, would be run off from anywhere that he wanted to be and for Linda to think that he could be just shows how little she knows about service men in general and especially about Marines.
Anyway a few days later she said something about Others leaving(OT and OA I believe) Only to find them back after she said she was leaving since all of the sensible posters were gone. I think she almost made it 2 hours away this time. Or maybe it was 2 minutes. I get so confused at times when she says she is gone forever. LOL
Thank you for providing me a summary. It seems very similar to most of her tantrums. But it ended very differently this time. Bahahaha!

Location hidden

#65989 Feb 10, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
Lite N Lively

Location hidden

Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
4 hrs ago

Judged:
[Interesting]

[Agree]

[Helpful]

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Having answered the phone in a small town police department prior to be terminated for attempted assault hardly makes anyone such as yourself an expert darling. You have no idea about the daily dealings of a police department. You really, really like to try and show out for the boys don't you?

Why don't you go crawl back up some HIV-infected Azz, where you crawled out of, you Lying POS!

Didn`t you just say that you did NOT post about that poster having AIDS?

You are just as bad of a liar, as you are everything else, you fatass COW!!!
If she thinks that it's acceptable to accuse other posters of such untruths she is in for a great surprise. I'll give anyone the opportunity to rectify a slip of the tongue once but that's all I'm gonna give her.

Location hidden

#65990 Feb 10, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>WTH are you blabbering about now? How you got anything about HIV out of that is obviously something only your warped, little mind can comprehend!

I don't think anyone is very intimidated by your threats. How can you sue someone for slander against a fake name? Speaking of which, your name wouldn't happen to be Jennifer would it? You sure do remind me of MHurl because you never know when to shut up!

You have made this thread sound like a junior high school girl’s locker room. I will check back later and maybe you all will have grown up by then.

As for you ignorant, simple minded little post, I will ignore it this time, because I know that you probably drank all of the beer that you bought last night,and are having withdraws today,so I will let this ignorant post slide, because everyone knows that all you ARE is the town DRUNK!!

Capiche, you idiot?

Don`t check back later,just forget that topix even exists.
lol. Thank you honey.

Location hidden

#65991 Feb 10, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>Because you're just that lame. ;)
You are such a kind person. A sharp as a tack.

Location hidden

#65993 Feb 10, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Tisk, tisk, tisk, calm down before you blow a gasket, fatass.
See, EVERYTIME that YOU are proven to be the liar that you ARE, you run off like the coward that you are, and hide!
You got proved WRONG again, so now you are stomping around your shack,snarling and cussing at your computer, and hating the fact that you can`t control everyone`s every post, and that gripes your ass!! CON-TROLL-ING is NOT in the cards for you!
Isn't she bitter today? Lol. It's as though someone got the best of her then tied her hands so she couldn't fight back? Is God good? Roflmao.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#65994 Feb 10, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW Lincoln had drones too? Who would have known.
No, but he did have something called a navy ! I would have thought you would know about that....but then again...

Location hidden

#65995 Feb 10, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome back MN.. See what happens when you don't come in regularly? LOL
Yeah, apparently a bunch. LOL I always seem to miss out.
How you been man? Still trucking?

Location hidden

#65996 Feb 10, 2013
Hey Sweetie ! How ya been?
Guess you've forgotten me by now. Heh heh :P

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#65997 Feb 10, 2013
A few days later and nothing has changed.

Location hidden

#65998 Feb 10, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>Is that all you've got? Attempting to insult someone's intelligence over a spelling error after they just pulled off what most would view as the impossible is a futile effort. Find a new angle or get lost, Pipsqueak. ;)
You are the best. Thank you.

Location hidden

#66000 Feb 10, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>So hostile that Linda threatened to leave topix. Oh, wait, that is just business as usual isn't it.

He is telling the truth on this. Again I apologize that a few decent people had to be a patsy in order for me to get her where I needed for her to be mentally for a take hostile take over. I was left with few choices and again I'm sorry.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hair Salons 1 hr onlooker 2
DCHS student NOT suspended fo sayin Bless you 4 hr time 44
Nicole Wilson @ Haley Reagan 5 hr guest 2
looking for a short bartender 5 hr Joyce 5
Roadblock Tropper 5 hr Kyle Newman 8
john murphy selling meth! 5 hr Ano 6
looking for a 2BR house for rent ASAP 6 hr soon 3
Dyersubrg City Mayor Poll 8 hr Spitballs 67
Hypocrites at the Methodist church 17 hr guest 24
DCHS student suspended for saying bless you 17 hr Andy 584