Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

#65341 Feb 7, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Facts mean nothing to conservatives...
...the House ethics committee -- which, at Frank's request, investigated the allegations made by Stephen Gobie that Gobie was running a prostitution ring out of Frank's house with Frank's knowledge -- determined in 1990 that Frank "did not have either prior or concomitant knowledge of prostitution activities involving third parties alleged to have taken place in his apartment." Moreover, the committee did not conclusively determine whether Gobie was even using Frank's apartment for "prostitution activities," noting in its report that purported evidence offered by Gobie that he had been engaging in prostitution from Frank's apartment collapsed under scrutiny.
http://mediamatters.org/research/2008/10/03/d...
Yeah, wink, wink.
Duanlapian

Dunlap, TN

#65342 Feb 7, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
You never did answer my question. Name one tax loophole the rich get?
Thats a easy one, and one at the lower end for the rich just starting on their way up.
FICA is capped at $110,000 for 2012'-2013'.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#65343 Feb 7, 2013
Linda wrote:
If I could find just one Teapublican that didn't lie every time he said, or wrote, a sentence, I'd be so happy I'd probably marry him...probably get it annulled the following week, but I'd marry him right then.
However lies coming from the "Great One" are neither here nor there.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#65344 Feb 7, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
You're obsessed with her. So much so that you assumed her identity. If I remember correctly, Mark David Chapman did the same to John Lennon...
Ya know OA, he/she was not the only one so obsessed with her. In a strange yet sad way, she has a cult following.
Linda

Paris, TN

#65349 Feb 7, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
However lies coming from the "Great One" are neither here nor there.
Alright, put your money where your mouth is...what have I lied about?
Linda

Paris, TN

#65350 Feb 7, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Ya know OA, he/she was not the only one so obsessed with her. In a strange yet sad way, she has a cult following.
Oh WOW, OA and Dunlapian, aren't I the Lucky One!:(
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#65351 Feb 7, 2013
Linda wrote:
<quoted text>
Google it! There's many, that Ordinary People are not in the Income Bracket to benefit from them and cannot take them. How do you think they can get by with paying no Taxes at all? Can you do that? Average Income People can't, but many of the Ultra Rich do!
Neither can the Average Person afford a bevy of Accounts just to figure how to legally take advantage, by "fudging" on their taxes, and advise them how to cover their Azzes if their Tax Returns are questioned about taking those deductions in those Tax Loopholes, that enable them to pay no Taxes, at all.
One of the simplest ones that even Average People know that do, but we don't...is that most of them haven't paid for a Restaurant Meal for themselves, or their Guests, since they became Super Wealthy. They can say one sentence about business and write it off as a "Business" meal and we Average Taxpayers have to pay their share of Taxes because they do it. In essence, we are paying for a large part of their entertaining their Friends, instead of them paying for all of it out of their pocket.
But, that just one small drop in a big Bucket of us paying their share. They Biggest One is probably the Millions of dollars they hide in Off-shore Accounts and don't pay any taxes on, at all.
It's not worth you hiding your 'lil ole hundred dollars in an off-shore Account...setting up the Account and getting the money there would cost you more than the hundred dollars you're trying to hide from the IRS! So, you pay the taxes on it, but they wouldn't....multiplied by tens of thousands!
Business creators haven't "stolen" "business deductions" in the existing tax codes..GOVERNMENT CREATED THEM - and rightfully so! These remaining business deductions were created by a more coherent government of yester-year, driven by the sensible promotion of continued economic growth in national commerce, attempting to maintain economic stability of the national economy. More appropriately stated, it was when government wasn't infested with marxist revolutionaries bent on punishing America through the destruction of venture capital. Simply put, the communists are going to save us and will soon rescue us from prosperity, freedom and hope!

Your premises is pathological. You insist that "business deductions" are "Wealth deductions"...they are not! A producer may submit legitimate expenses for specified deduction allowances - after he has paid the bill. Such deductables must be justified and must be submitted by a legitimate business interest. You seem to think anyone can charge off a bill simply because he or she may be what you'd consider a wealthy individual..this is stupidity!

You repeatedly insinuate that others must pay for allowable business deductions which government has designed for this express purpose. This is deception and you know it! Allowed deductions are simply an exemption from a specific taxation, meaning monies the government won't charge a producer - Therefore, no-one else is responsible to satisfy what government isn't charging the producer! Your contentions here are totally ridiculous!

I'm in the camp advocating a total rescinding of the corporate tax rate altogether, at least until the American business community at large could stabilize. I believe the U.S. corporate tax rate is now just north of 35%, the highest in the world. This makes a lot of sense when American commerce leaps to a mass exodus to countries who actually "want them" in order to exist - what a novel idea!

Remember, free enterprise interests don't ask government for investment dollars, their own money is placed upon the alter of "personal risk" along with investors and stock-holders.

When reality is framed with a little honesty, the "fair-share" bullsh!t suddenly takes on a different complexion!
Linda

Paris, TN

#65352 Feb 7, 2013
I think I need to keep that "peace-Maker" just alittle closer!
Tase me

Cambridge, MD

#65353 Feb 7, 2013
Linda wrote:
Our Society has gotten so bad that even the Cops are starting to go crazy.
----------
"Ex-LA Cop Sought In Shootings Of 3 Cops, 2 Slayings."
Click here:
http://gma.yahoo.com/ex-la-cop-sought-shootin...
must be something in the food
Linda

Paris, TN

#65354 Feb 7, 2013
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Business creators haven't "stolen" "business deductions" in the existing tax codes..GOVERNMENT CREATED THEM - and rightfully so! These remaining business deductions were created by a more coherent government of yester-year, driven by the sensible promotion of continued economic growth in national commerce, attempting to maintain economic stability of the national economy. More appropriately stated, it was when government wasn't infested with marxist revolutionaries bent on punishing America through the destruction of venture capital. Simply put, the communists are going to save us and will soon rescue us from prosperity, freedom and hope!
Your premises is pathological. You insist that "business deductions" are "Wealth deductions"...they are not! A producer may submit legitimate expenses for specified deduction allowances - after he has paid the bill. Such deductables must be justified and must be submitted by a legitimate business interest. You seem to think anyone can charge off a bill simply because he or she may be what you'd consider a wealthy individual..this is stupidity!
You repeatedly insinuate that others must pay for allowable business deductions which government has designed for this express purpose. This is deception and you know it! Allowed deductions are simply an exemption from a specific taxation, meaning monies the government won't charge a producer - Therefore, no-one else is responsible to satisfy what government isn't charging the producer! Your contentions here are totally ridiculous!
I'm in the camp advocating a total rescinding of the corporate tax rate altogether, at least until the American business community at large could stabilize. I believe the U.S. corporate tax rate is now just north of 35%, the highest in the world. This makes a lot of sense when American commerce leaps to a mass exodus to countries who actually "want them" in order to exist - what a novel idea!
Remember, free enterprise interests don't ask government for investment dollars, their own money is placed upon the alter of "personal risk" along with investors and stock-holders.
When reality is framed with a little honesty, the "fair-share" bullsh!t suddenly takes on a different complexion!
No, tell the truth...Big Corporation Lobbyists BOUGHT Lawmakers who made those Laws...and they are still doing it, even extending it to the Supreme Court Justices that voted for Corporations being People.
Some People might believe your BS, Willard, but most of us on here, know better, whether some of them will admit it or not. In fact, I think you know better, but you're just following Fox Fake News' example , like the Good Little Teapublican you are!
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#65355 Feb 7, 2013
Linda wrote:
<quoted text>
No, tell the truth...Big Corporation Lobbyists BOUGHT Lawmakers who made those Laws...and they are still doing it, even extending it to the Supreme Court Justices that voted for Corporations being People.
Some People might believe your BS, Willard, but most of us on here, know better, whether some of them will admit it or not. In fact, I think you know better, but you're just following Fox Fake News' example , like the Good Little Teapublican you are!
Sounds like you're steeped in conspiracy theories!
Linda

Paris, TN

#65356 Feb 7, 2013
Tase me wrote:
<quoted text>must be something in the food
If I had to deal with these Lunatics everyday, I'd go crazy, too. I don't care how much a good Cop is paid, it is NOT enough!
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#65357 Feb 7, 2013
Linda wrote:
<quoted text>
Alright, put your money where your mouth is...what have I lied about?
Actually I was referring to Your "GREAT ONE""KING TUT" at this time.I keep putting up that" Tall Tale" list of Your President so I believe you've seen it.
And BTW there is nothing in the Constitution that says I must claim
Your False God as mine.
And you believed you were the "Great One".

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#65358 Feb 7, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, wink, wink.
Hmmm, "Truth Detector" doesn't like facts that don't portray Democrats in a negative light. Sounds like you care very little for the actual truth.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#65359 Feb 7, 2013
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you're steeped in conspiracy theories!
Washington being heavily influenced by corporate money is a "conspiracy theory?"

Wow.
Linda

Paris, TN

#65360 Feb 7, 2013
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you're steeped in conspiracy theories!
Just following your Lead, Baby, just following your Lead!
Linda

Paris, TN

#65361 Feb 7, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I was referring to Your "GREAT ONE""KING TUT" at this time.I keep putting up that" Tall Tale" list of Your President so I believe you've seen it.
And BTW there is nothing in the Constitution that says I must claim
Your False God as mine.
And you believed you were the "Great One".
Remember what I said about Lunatics?^^^^...I rest my case!
Linda

Paris, TN

#65362 Feb 7, 2013
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Business creators haven't "stolen" "business deductions" in the existing tax codes..GOVERNMENT CREATED THEM - and rightfully so! These remaining business deductions were created by a more coherent government of yester-year, driven by the sensible promotion of continued economic growth in national commerce, attempting to maintain economic stability of the national economy. More appropriately stated, it was when government wasn't infested with marxist revolutionaries bent on punishing America through the destruction of venture capital. Simply put, the communists are going to save us and will soon rescue us from prosperity, freedom and hope!
Your premises is pathological. You insist that "business deductions" are "Wealth deductions"...they are not! A producer may submit legitimate expenses for specified deduction allowances - after he has paid the bill. Such deductables must be justified and must be submitted by a legitimate business interest. You seem to think anyone can charge off a bill simply because he or she may be what you'd consider a wealthy individual..this is stupidity!
You repeatedly insinuate that others must pay for allowable business deductions which government has designed for this express purpose. This is deception and you know it! Allowed deductions are simply an exemption from a specific taxation, meaning monies the government won't charge a producer - Therefore, no-one else is responsible to satisfy what government isn't charging the producer! Your contentions here are totally ridiculous!
I'm in the camp advocating a total rescinding of the corporate tax rate altogether, at least until the American business community at large could stabilize. I believe the U.S. corporate tax rate is now just north of 35%, the highest in the world. This makes a lot of sense when American commerce leaps to a mass exodus to countries who actually "want them" in order to exist - what a novel idea!
Remember, free enterprise interests don't ask government for investment dollars, their own money is placed upon the alter of "personal risk" along with investors and stock-holders.
When reality is framed with a little honesty, the "fair-share" bullsh!t suddenly takes on a different complexion!
Actually Willard, I never read more than the first few sentences or your and the Other Teapublicans Diatribes...they just much too boring and I can read BS on the Propaganda Sites, if I wanted to...I DON'T! I prefer intelligent information that makes sense! Your Posts don't qualify!
Linda

Paris, TN

#65363 Feb 7, 2013
Remember what I said about Lunatics?^^^^.... I was talking about myself!
Linda

Paris, TN

#65364 Feb 7, 2013
Looks like the Republicans and the Tea Partyers aren't the only Ones who are starting to cannibalize each other. It was bound to happen sooner or later. The Love of Money will literally drive One Insane and Money is the ONLY thing these Greedy People are capable of loving.
----------
"Hedge Fund Sues Apple Over Preferred Stock Value."

Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/02/07/hedge-f...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor s Forum 18 min Guest 18
God is Great 23 min pearl 514
meth bust in evansville (Mar '12) 40 min Death 22
dc football 53 min guest 19
murder or suicide in dyer county jail? 1 hr guest 31
finley school 1970's 1 hr guest 8
Milltown Drama 2 hr guest 11
missing man ? 2 hr forgotten memories 288
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 3 hr Queue 97,497
Dyersubrg City Mayor Poll 4 hr Duh 274
not so divine salon 9 hr Lake Co 5
Carley Myers 11 hr Guest1 5

Dyersburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Dyersburg

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]