|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

"Boy Held Captive In Ala. Bunker May Celebrate 6th Birthday As Hostage."

Click here:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505263_162-575674...
Linda

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

"Ala. Hostage Drama: What Can Police Do?(VIDEO)"

Click here:
http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/...
curious

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Don't Vote For NONE Of the liars, NONE OF THEM CAN DO WHAT THEY promise , it's just supposed to sound good till they get into office.
then the job is done , got office and do what they want to do , not what is needed.......Our life's shouldn't depend on some jack ass in Washington tell us anything.........they lie to pass their laws then we have to swear to the truth just to talk to one of the..........america is built upon feet of clay..........Feet of clay means 'a weakness or hidden flaw in the character of a greatly admired or respected person'. The context might be: "He was disillusioned to find that even Lincoln had feet of clay."

The phrase is from the Bible (Daniel 2: 31-40). King Nebuchadnezzar has a dream. The image that appears to him has a head of gold, breast and arms of silver, belly and thighs of brass, and legs of iron. The feet of this image are made of iron and clay. A stone hits the feet and the whole image breaks into pieces.

The prophet Daniel's interpretation of the dream is that Nebuchadnezzar was the head of gold (a great king), but after him would come weaker kingdoms (like the image with feet of clay). These kingdoms would finally be replaced by the kingdom of God.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Linda wrote:
Do you believe this??? LMAO!
----------
"Karl Rove Launches Initiative To Keep Tea Party Candidates Out Of Elections."
Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/02/03/karl-ro...
Linda, I don't like Karl or the Tea Party so I really like hearing about this. Now this puts Karl up against the Koch Brothers and all their money. I think I'll just sit back with a bag of pop-corn and watch.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

The Original Amused wrote:
Damn, it's like a bunch of catty high school girls sniping an outsider girl. You guys (I guess you're guys) should relinquish your Man Cards and stick your noses back in your Cosmo magazines while you soak in a friggin' bubble bath.
OA, that was great, I LMAO. Like standing in front of a chicken coop and listening to all of the hens go at it!
Linda

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Linda, I don't like Karl or the Tea Party so I really like hearing about this. Now this puts Karl up against the Koch Brothers and all their money. I think I'll just sit back with a bag of pop-corn and watch.
That what astounds me so much. If memory serves, I believe the Koch Bros. were heavy contributors to his Organization. And as we all know the Tea Party is the Koch Bros. Baby. I wonder if they cut Rove off when he got fired from Fox News and was no longer useful to them and now, he's angry at them?
There'll be more on this Story to come, I guarantee it. Lol!
Really Sassy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

While Loop wrote:
[QUOTE who="Really anyone who has the ability to review addresses is aware if her nonsense. I could shut her down immediately and have her address permanently banned
The Real, Really Sassy"

Don't mislead that means nothing as far as tracking down an individual. You can't do it without a court order.
As far as getting an address that is only going to tell you who the provider is, and that's if they're not using a "Dynamic Address" Or a "Dynamic/Static MAC address". So in other words it could be impossible to have someone permanently banned.
Would you like to bet on any of those things you so kindly spelled out? I'm willing to bet you that this site can track an address and put a hold on any transmits that come from that address. The only way around it is if you change your carrier.
Linda

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Massive amounts of money make Strange Bedfellows, but when the money stops rolling in, it also makes Mortal Enemies.
Linda

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

"Israeli Airstrikes In Syria Targeted A Shipment Of weapons, 2 U.S. Officials Say."

Click here:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/middle_ea...
Really Sassy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Linda wrote:
If you spoke to me on the phone, you used some other Name. I've talked to alot of Topix Posters on the phone, but only 3 "several" times, over a long period of time...and one of those was a Woman, as far as I know, and she has passed away.
So, that leaves 2 and both of them were Men and I don't talk to either one of them, anymore. Neither one of them used your "User Name" on Topix...so, WHO ARE YOU?
I wish the games would just STOP and People would act like Adults!
Hey sweetie. Since you lied about stating away can you at least release my name as you said you would or I'll just have to change my name. Wonder what I'd look like as a Linda? Get busy and release it woman!
Really Sassy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Linda wrote:
If you spoke to me on the phone, you used some other Name. I've talked to alot of Topix Posters on the phone, but only 3 "several" times, over a long period of time...and one of those was a Woman, as far as I know, and she has passed away.
So, that leaves 2 and both of them were Men and I don't talk to either one of them, anymore. Neither one of them used your "User Name" on Topix...so, WHO ARE YOU?
I wish the games would just STOP and People would act like Adults!
Staying staying staying
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Drones are your mans weapons of choice.You don't get that close up view of the bloody dead innocent bystanders.
As you probably already know, I'm not pro-war, it should be the very, very last resort. But if your going to be in one I do prefer our President Obamas tactic of using Drones.
All wars produce innocent bystanders, which is awful and makes war very ugly.
But Drones keep our finest Americans out of harms way.
Our President Obama is using the latest and greatest methods to fight a war.
Linda

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

"A Quiet Envoy To The Hermit Kingdom Of North Korea."

("A Korean-American Scholar named Kun A.'Tony' Namkung play a significant behind-the-scenes role in exchanges between the U.S. and North Korea.")

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/quiet-envoy-hermit-king...
Linda

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

OMG! Sweet Jesus, what is happening to People???
----------
"Florida Father With Assualt Weapon Forces Wife To Watch As He Kills Two Sons."

Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/02/04/florida...
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey sweetie. Since you lied about stating away can you at least release my name as you said you would or I'll just have to change my name. Wonder what I'd look like as a Linda? Get busy and release it woman!
Talk about liars - were you drunk when you wrote this?

RS Wrote: "I will obtain a seperate name since she refuses to relinquish the name Really Sassy and hope that you will join me in boycotting anything that is released under that screen name." (BTW it's separate - you're welcome since your spellchecker is so bad at misspelling words for you)

Consider yourself "boycotted".

Why should anyone believe anything you say when you stole another posters SN and trashed a veteran who may or may not have received SS benefits when he lost both parents at a young age. You have no idea as to whether anything you post is true, yet you claim it all as fact. The only fact is that you are a trouble maker, lying drama queen!
Judgement Day

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>OA, that was great, I LMAO. Like standing in front of a chicken coop and listening to all of the hens go at it!
Dunlapain and The original amused are giving there opion so whats that make them?????THE CATTY HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS or THE HENS??????????
Linda

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Hey Dunlapian, make a double batch of that popcorn because I'm going to join you! This is going to be something to see. Lol!
----------
"Karl Rove's New Super-PAC: Republicans Attacking Republicans!"

Click here:

http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2013/02/karl-...
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Linda wrote:
Hey Dunlapian, make a double batch of that popcorn because I'm going to join you! This is going to be something to see. Lol!
----------
"Karl Rove's New Super-PAC: Republicans Attacking Republicans!"
Click here:
http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2013/02/karl-...
O.K. Linda, we will meet at our regular spot and watch the Republicans eat their own.
Linda

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about liars - were you drunk when you wrote this?
RS Wrote: "I will obtain a seperate name since she refuses to relinquish the name Really Sassy and hope that you will join me in boycotting anything that is released under that screen name." (BTW it's separate - you're welcome since your spellchecker is so bad at misspelling words for you)
Consider yourself "boycotted".
Why should anyone believe anything you say when you stole another posters SN and trashed a veteran who may or may not have received SS benefits when he lost both parents at a young age. You have no idea as to whether anything you post is true, yet you claim it all as fact. The only fact is that you are a trouble maker, lying drama queen!
I wish "Nuh" would come back. I miss him even if he is one of those "danged ole Publikins". He's been through alot in his Life and I do value his opinion, even if I don't agree with it. He did not deserve to be talked to like that...he's been through enough He*l. Plus, Vietnam Veterans were treated very badly by SOME, not all of us, but some ignorant People, when they came home and they didn't deserve that, either!
If I had my way, I'd drop-kick all of the Idiots, like the One who talked to him so badly, out of an airplane, right into the worst War Zone we have and let them get a taste of what "Nuh" has been through! They wouldn't last 2 minutes and the world would be a better place because of it!
Linda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Ok folks I have alot of people who are jealous of me but you can just get over it because this old girl isn't going anywhere. The Teapublicans aren't going to change my way of thinking one bit.

I hope RS the fake dies and slow horrible death of some kind. Makes me sick.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

70 Users are viewing the Dyersburg Forum right now

Search the Dyersburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you still love me? 5 min Outta Time 13
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 26 min Queue 96,904
Lauren easley or easy lauren 36 min guest 2
Where? Sprial Perm 40 min Guest 3
gail kirk 50 min Guest 6
Touchdowns 59 min Guest 5
2 words why Boxx shouldn't be elected 1 hr Guest 15
Barbque cookoff 1 hr Guest 28
Escapee from Dyer County Jail 1 hr Guest 120