Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Damn, it's like a bunch of catty high school girls sniping an outsider girl. You guys (I guess you're guys) should relinquish your Man Cards and stick your noses back in your Cosmo magazines while you soak in a friggin' bubble bath.
While Loop

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

[QUOTE who="Really anyone who has the ability to review addresses is aware if her nonsense. I could shut her down immediately and have her address permanently banned
The Real, Really Sassy[/QUOTE]

Don't mislead that means nothing as far as tracking down an individual. You can't do it without a court order.
As far as getting an address that is only going to tell you who the provider is, and that's if they're not using a "Dynamic Address" Or a "Dynamic/Static MAC address". So in other words it could be impossible to have someone permanently banned.
Linda

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

"Alabama Hostage Situation: Town Prays For Gunman To Release 5-Year-Old Boy."

Click here:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/04/alab...
marsha mash

Mckinney, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Linda wrote:
"Alabama Hostage Situation: Town Prays For Gunman To Release 5-Year-Old Boy."
Click here:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/04/alab...
r u the gay one or the st8 one?
Linda

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

marsha mash wrote:
<quoted text>r u the gay one or the st8 one?
I'm the straight One and the REAL, original One.
marsha mash

Mckinney, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

good to see u back
hey

Newbern, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

you are the woman
Linda

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Lazy Jack wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting. I too have spoke to her on the phone several times, yet she seemed to think I was several other people. I only tried to be her friend, but I do not think she wanted friendship.
To sum it all up, I thought she was a friend.
If you spoke to me on the phone, you used some other Name. I've talked to alot of Topix Posters on the phone, but only 3 "several" times, over a long period of time...and one of those was a Woman, as far as I know, and she has passed away.
So, that leaves 2 and both of them were Men and I don't talk to either one of them, anymore. Neither one of them used your "User Name" on Topix...so, WHO ARE YOU?
I wish the games would just STOP and People would act like Adults!
Linda

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

marsha mash wrote:
good to see u back
Thank you. I've sent a request for a new User Name, so that I can sign in and get PM's. If they sent it to me, I'll be shown as Registered, again. If not, I'll re-register my whole account.
I just don't want to ever use my old Registered Name, again...to me, it's tainted and toxic, after where it's been and who it's been used by.
I'll let you know it's me when Topix either changes it or, I set up a new Account. I'll give Topix time and see what they do.
Linda

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

hey wrote:
you are the woman
:)
Linda

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Do you believe this??? LMAO!
----------
"Karl Rove Launches Initiative To Keep Tea Party Candidates Out Of Elections."

Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/02/03/karl-ro...
Linda

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

"Did Beyonce Flash An Illuminati Sign? Why Did The Superdome Power Go Out? Your Super Bowl Mysteries, Solved!"

Click here:
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-co...
mountain woman

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Linda wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish the games would just STOP and People would act like Adults!
You seem to be the only one here that plays games. You use multiple names and argue with yourself.
Linda

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

"Boy Held Captive In Ala. Bunker May Celebrate 6th Birthday As Hostage."

Click here:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505263_162-575674...
Linda

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

"Ala. Hostage Drama: What Can Police Do?(VIDEO)"

Click here:
http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/...
curious

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Don't Vote For NONE Of the liars, NONE OF THEM CAN DO WHAT THEY promise , it's just supposed to sound good till they get into office.
then the job is done , got office and do what they want to do , not what is needed.......Our life's shouldn't depend on some jack ass in Washington tell us anything.........they lie to pass their laws then we have to swear to the truth just to talk to one of the..........america is built upon feet of clay..........Feet of clay means 'a weakness or hidden flaw in the character of a greatly admired or respected person'. The context might be: "He was disillusioned to find that even Lincoln had feet of clay."

The phrase is from the Bible (Daniel 2: 31-40). King Nebuchadnezzar has a dream. The image that appears to him has a head of gold, breast and arms of silver, belly and thighs of brass, and legs of iron. The feet of this image are made of iron and clay. A stone hits the feet and the whole image breaks into pieces.

The prophet Daniel's interpretation of the dream is that Nebuchadnezzar was the head of gold (a great king), but after him would come weaker kingdoms (like the image with feet of clay). These kingdoms would finally be replaced by the kingdom of God.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Linda wrote:
Do you believe this??? LMAO!
----------
"Karl Rove Launches Initiative To Keep Tea Party Candidates Out Of Elections."
Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/02/03/karl-ro...
Linda, I don't like Karl or the Tea Party so I really like hearing about this. Now this puts Karl up against the Koch Brothers and all their money. I think I'll just sit back with a bag of pop-corn and watch.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

The Original Amused wrote:
Damn, it's like a bunch of catty high school girls sniping an outsider girl. You guys (I guess you're guys) should relinquish your Man Cards and stick your noses back in your Cosmo magazines while you soak in a friggin' bubble bath.
OA, that was great, I LMAO. Like standing in front of a chicken coop and listening to all of the hens go at it!
Linda

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Linda, I don't like Karl or the Tea Party so I really like hearing about this. Now this puts Karl up against the Koch Brothers and all their money. I think I'll just sit back with a bag of pop-corn and watch.
That what astounds me so much. If memory serves, I believe the Koch Bros. were heavy contributors to his Organization. And as we all know the Tea Party is the Koch Bros. Baby. I wonder if they cut Rove off when he got fired from Fox News and was no longer useful to them and now, he's angry at them?
There'll be more on this Story to come, I guarantee it. Lol!
Really Sassy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

While Loop wrote:
[QUOTE who="Really anyone who has the ability to review addresses is aware if her nonsense. I could shut her down immediately and have her address permanently banned
The Real, Really Sassy"

Don't mislead that means nothing as far as tracking down an individual. You can't do it without a court order.
As far as getting an address that is only going to tell you who the provider is, and that's if they're not using a "Dynamic Address" Or a "Dynamic/Static MAC address". So in other words it could be impossible to have someone permanently banned.
Would you like to bet on any of those things you so kindly spelled out? I'm willing to bet you that this site can track an address and put a hold on any transmits that come from that address. The only way around it is if you change your carrier.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No law for blacks 2 min buzzkill 10
just asking 3 min yuh 7
City Cop - Office Clark (Nov '13) 5 min guest 16
44year old junkie 7 min BigDi_kDaddy 8
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 11 min Natalie 3,572
pepper_126 (Mar '13) 13 min Natalie 6,956
dyersburg school looks stupid nationally 16 min Guest 17
DCHS student suspended for saying bless you 20 min What 195
dead man 3 hr Pepper 25
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 10 hr Queue 97,220