Hey

Manchester, TN

#64657 Feb 2, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I subscribe to Dr.(?) Mercola's News Feed, too. And frankly, I think he's full of crap, but a good Huckster!
I've been meaning to unsubscribe and I just haven't gotten around to it, yet...so he'll stop cluttering up my email.
I'm sorry, but I've stopped reading his Stuff because I just don't think it's reliable. But, he's probaly made a small fortune , peddling that stuff, especially if I fell for it, initiality.
Being concerned about the shooting at Sandy Hook and the connection to Psych Meds of most of these shooters I had put up an article(one of many on this subject)By Dr.Mercola.
You sure have a way of trashing a lot of what others put up here.You seem to be the only one with valid ideas or valid sources of info.
So here is another article from Mr.Huckster himself. This to compare with what comes from MSM(Not Micro.)and your wonder sources.
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/ar...
And now from the MSM our Big Pharma(our trusted healthcare providers)
comes Bayer the aspirine folks who also built and ran the Auschwitz Concentration Camps.Y'all might want to be getting emails from some of your Obamacare sources like these.
Here is a little history on our wonder drugs.
http://www.rawfoodinfo.com/articles/art_pharm...

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#64658 Feb 2, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are everything a typical democrat will be, is and was. You have no common sense, education, work ethics or ability to contribute to society. Because you settled for less in life it's your feeling that those of us who have money should share it with those of you who didn't work for it and made bad decisions throughout your life. While you were living life in the easy lane not getting an education, having unprotected sex, marrying for lust, being fired from minimum wage jobs, indulging in illegal substances and God only knows what else, we were going to school, working and building out futures. Now you have come to the end of your life and found yourself living off of our tax dollars and a health that is declining due to the abuses of your body. It will be a very cold day in hell before people like you will take another cent of the things I have worked for so you can continue your common way of life. A 65 year old female bragging about fighting in the streets and being incarcerated speaks volumes about what kind of person you are. Anyone who would take anything you say as truth or agree with your ignorant beliefs must truly be in dire need for companionship. You are everything that I stand against and it's those like you who are ruining our once great country. Go peddle your nonsense somewhere else because no one likes you or believes you on this site. You are a disgrace and disappointment to every decent wife, mother, woman and American in this country.
F U
buku

Oak Ridge, TN

#64659 Feb 2, 2013
thank it mite snow?
Really Sassy

United States

#64660 Feb 2, 2013
BC resident wrote:
<quoted text>Sassy you are on every thread saying this. Do you think it might be possible to stop using this term since everyone knows what it means. Your couple of friends on here might find you as a woman a little out of control. I am asking you respectfully to stop. I like to read the threads and have stopped posting to you. I would appreciate you not using foul words or symbols. Just because there are people on here being disrespectful doesn't mean you have to do the same.
I'm sorry you have to read her anger that's directed toward me. She feels cheated out if life which I had no hand in but I suspect she did it to herself. She became enraged when I suggested to her that her post disappear because the moderators may find them many times in violation of the TOU. Because she feels her PM's of underhanded doings make have been shared she became engulfed in a cloud of anger but that for her to deal with and shouldn't be taken out on others.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#64661 Feb 2, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
Good Morning "Sassy" ! Looks like the natives were restless last night ! I need to check the moon cycle.
Some of our newest contributors got to see the troll patrol up close and I suspect they found their behavior as abhorrant as I do.
In the past, some on this thread seemed to subscribe to the notion that the enemy of my enemy is my friend...I ask everyone, conservative and liberal, Democrat and Republican and those in between, not to support them simply because their target may disagree with your politics. NOBODY deserves to be treated as "Nuh" and "Sassy" were treated yesterday....There is something distinctly unamerican about it. I am sure both are tough enough to take it....the question is should they have to ?
OT, I also checked the moon cycle.......nothing there!
I agree Nuh and Sassy were really taken to the cleaners for no reason at all.
Goodbye

Edgewood, TX

#64662 Feb 2, 2013
Good post!
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Well, add a lesson in government to respect, manners and reading comprehension.
Social Security is paid for, half by the employee and half by the employer, government is simply the pass through entity...his folks earned that benefit for their kid/kids by paying into the system.
He took nothing from the taxpayers in that regard.
IF you are a taxpayer...and I am skeptical that anyone would hire you to do anything (legal I mean) then you join about 300 million of the rest of us, and I suspect that the vast majority of us would be happy to have our tax dollars spent helping a kid who lost both of his parents, in addition to what was DUE him by his parents contributions to Social Security.
I realize your heart is as large as your brain. What scares me is that people (using the term loosely) like you, live among us.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#64663 Feb 2, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are everything a typical democrat will be, is and was. You have no common sense, education, work ethics or ability to contribute to society. Because you settled for less in life it's your feeling that those of us who have money should share it with those of you who didn't work for it and made bad decisions throughout your life. While you were living life in the easy lane not getting an education, having unprotected sex, marrying for lust, being fired from minimum wage jobs, indulging in illegal substances and God only knows what else, we were going to school, working and building out futures. Now you have come to the end of your life and found yourself living off of our tax dollars and a health that is declining due to the abuses of your body. It will be a very cold day in hell before people like you will take another cent of the things I have worked for so you can continue your common way of life. A 65 year old female bragging about fighting in the streets and being incarcerated speaks volumes about what kind of person you are. Anyone who would take anything you say as truth or agree with your ignorant beliefs must truly be in dire need for companionship. You are everything that I stand against and it's those like you who are ruining our once great country. Go peddle your nonsense somewhere else because no one likes you or believes you on this site. You are a disgrace and disappointment to every decent wife, mother, woman and American in this country.
"Everything you stand against".....well, everyone on this thread can see what you stand against. You accuse people of things you call "facts" when you have no idea what their life is like. You attack a man that served this country in the armed forces. You call people idiots and talk about education but can't spell morals...I am not surprised since morals are a foreign concept to you. Then you accuse a retired woman of getting what you worked for. I have only your words to judge you by, but based on what you post, I could put your contributions to government and society in my eye and never blink.
Goodbye

Edgewood, TX

#64664 Feb 2, 2013
Good stuff!
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Facts ?? You don't deal in facts. Just a heads up....I think morales is somewhere in Mexico.
p

Location hidden

#64665 Feb 2, 2013
"Authorities Release Photo Of Accused Ala. Abduction."

Click here:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57567273/...
Goodbye

Edgewood, TX

#64666 Feb 2, 2013
Thanks for telling it like it is!
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>

Location hidden

#64667 Feb 2, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry you have to read her anger that's directed toward me. She feels cheated out if life which I had no hand in but I suspect she did it to herself. She became enraged when I suggested to her that her post disappear because the moderators may find them many times in violation of the TOU. Because she feels her PM's of underhanded doings make have been shared she became engulfed in a cloud of anger but that for her to deal with and shouldn't be taken out on others.
F U
Judgement Day

Martin, TN

#64668 Feb 2, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
For your information no one scared anyone off. I just happen to avoid when MG gets onto her RS terror so as not to become involved. It's none of my business or concern and for anyone who's seen it before the banter goes back and fourth for several days. Any questions?
If I had any questions I sure wouldn't ask a IDIOT like you.
Really Sassy

United States

#64669 Feb 2, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>OT, I have never wanted to put anybody out of their misery as badly as I did that miserable SOB, because of what he said to "Nuh"! I wanted to so badly that it actually scared me because of what I wanted to do and I truly believe I could have done it and not blinked an eye, nor regretted it. If fact, I think I would have smiled when I did it.
That's a scary thought for somebody like me!
I couldn't get it off my Mind and I woke up thinking about it, this morning.
I hope that SOB dies a Slow, Miserable, Agonizingly Painful Death...and I hope it's SOON!
Is that a threat upon ones life? Can words of truth really make you that angry? Anyone who would loose a moments sleep due to the truth being stated really does need to seek mental help of some sort. But I do appreciate your allowing me to rent the space in your head darling. Had the person posting that wanted, needed or required your help he would have requested it. Had he been worried that someone else's feelings differed from his own he wouldn't have posted it I'd guess. So you see love, you permitted me to gain entry into your mind with just a few clicks on the key board. Now you can see how easy it is for current Administration to play your kind. Maybe I'll run for Dictator. Whatcha thing SugarTits?
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#64670 Feb 2, 2013
Like I mentioned before, I was listening to the Michael Savage show the other day, and he brought up statement I have been hearing a lot from paranoid gun owners. That being the Japanese would never invade the U.S. back in WWII, per Yamamoto, "Japan would never invade the United States. We would find a rifle behind every blade of grass".
Well truth is he never said that, or anything close to it.
http://www.factcheck.org/2009/05/misquoting-y...
People no one will be taking our guns!
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#64671 Feb 2, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yay you for being the spell check police when you find yourself backed into the corner. Would you care to respond to the post now that you have completed your spell check? I thought so because you allowed me to make an ass of you. As I said I'm done with you. I think the last few post prove that.
You think I'm in a corner ??? I suggest you stop digging !!
You EARNED that "morales" when you called me an idiot and then talked about education.
I seem to remember a poster by another name who twice used "morales" for morals a few days ago.....could that have been you as well ? Or are there a whole nest of snakes like you posting on here ??

Location hidden

#64672 Feb 2, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that a threat upon ones life? Can words of truth really make you that angry? Anyone who would loose a moments sleep due to the truth being stated really does need to seek mental help of some sort. But I do appreciate your allowing me to rent the space in your head darling. Had the person posting that wanted, needed or required your help he would have requested it. Had he been worried that someone else's feelings differed from his own he wouldn't have posted it I'd guess. So you see love, you permitted me to gain entry into your mind with just a few clicks on the key board. Now you can see how easy it is for current Administration to play your kind. Maybe I'll run for Dictator. Whatcha thing SugarTits?
F U
Hey

Manchester, TN

#64673 Feb 2, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
"VA Study Finds More Veterans Committing Suicide."
Click here:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/va-stu...
Yea right.
Then there is the testimony by Dr.Breggin before Congress talking on this very issue and the link between this behavior and Psych Meds.
Well but then what does anyone else know but you and your sources/
Oh well.

Location hidden

#64674 Feb 2, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
"Authorities Release Photo Of Accused Ala. Abduction."
Click here:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57567273/...
Correction:...Abductor...
Goodbye

Edgewood, TX

#64675 Feb 2, 2013
buku wrote:
thank it mite snow?
Mites live on chickens!
Really Sassy

United States

#64676 Feb 2, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text>"Everything you stand against".....well, everyone on this thread can see what you stand against. You accuse people of things you call "facts" when you have no idea what their life is like. You attack a man that served this country in the armed forces. You call people idiots and talk about education but can't spell morals...I am not surprised since morals are a foreign concept to you. Then you accuse a retired woman of getting what you worked for. I have only your words to judge you by, but based on what you post, I could put your contributions to government and society in my eye and never blink.
No you think you can. There is a huge difference. You base your foolish beliefs on matters of the heart. First you have no idea what the childhood of that poster was like and you damn sure have no idea if his parents worked or not yet you spell out what you THINK you know about what was paid in to SS by his dead parents. Am I correct so far?

Secondly, the 65 year old woman in which you speak of isn't retired you jackass. How can you retire from working as a part time cashier in a grocery store. When one retires he/she leaves a company and is paid retirement benefits. She draws a SS check based on her ex husbands earnings and her age. Shit you mouth and learn something democrat.

Thirdly, I admit my spell check changed a word so I had a misspelled word in a long post. However I can admit the mistake yet you can't even admit that you are an idiot. I'm not here to defend my morals to you because you ate nothing more than a coward who feels powerful behind his little keypad. The fun of it all is you can post your little Obama mess all day long but at the end of the day I could still buy and sell both you and RS all day long. Any questions? Would you like to try and avoid the questions I asked again? Cowardly fool you are!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael Young 8 min Michael young 4
God is Great 10 min ubungled 1,078
The truth regarding Danny Higgins and Beau the ... 1 hr no 107
pepper_126 (Mar '13) 1 hr Garthok 7,242
white and associates home assistance 1 hr anony 4
Sheriff Box is no good for this county 1 hr gueat 5
Anybody 60yr old finding work 1 hr powder p 2
What happened at Walmart? 2 hr Kris 6
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 12 hr Queue 99,297
Jill Jones 19 hr Michael young 12