|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
This is brilliant...and funny! Lol!
----------
"Jon Stewart Mocks Glenn Beck's Centrally Planned Nostalgic Marxist Utopia."

Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/01/30/jon-ste...
coming from you who is ignorant and dumb.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep! Pitiful, isn't it? Totally void of any human compassion or feelings for another Person'e incredible emotional pain! I just don't have words to express how sorry I think that is nor can I imagine what kind of Posters I think the Ones are that thought anything about this whole situation is funny, less of all that Father's pain. My heart just breaks for him and all of those families.
Sassy, you just described a Sociopath......or pretty close to it.........and they have little problem getting a military assault weapon or one of those neat fast firing pistols. Hell if they sold a railgun, I don't think a Sociopath would have any problem buying it either.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
This is brilliant...and funny! Lol!
----------
"Jon Stewart Mocks Glenn Beck's Centrally Planned Nostalgic Marxist Utopia."
Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/01/30/jon-ste...
I just love listening to Jon Steward.....he is soooooo funny.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

I agree about Jon Stewart, Dunlapian.:)
This is Article is definitely not funny , but I found it very interesting. I'm afraid we will wind up back in afghanistan, again,at some point in time, after reading this...if we ever completely leave it to begin with.
----------
"America Lost In Afghanistan. What Happens Next?"

("Three lousy options for Afghanistan's future.")

Click here:

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2013/01/c...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

"Two Iraqis Living In U.S.(Kentucky) Sentenced In Terrorism Case."

Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/01/30/two-ira...
Nuh

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you make such long Posts, telling about somebody else's views and actions? Aren't you capable of making up your own Mind and having your own views and opinions, and expressing why you have that viewpoint and/or opinion?
I guess for the same reason you stay on topix 24/7 chain-smoking while putting up links about everything under the sun.
Nuh

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> I have a "right" to liberty ...but a judge can deny me that right if I behave in a way that disturbs him...
I have a right to speech, but I can't libel others without consequences.
I have a right to property, but I am limited in it's use by laws such as zoning and building regulations....
SILLY argument, since laws that limit certain classes of guns already exist. Those restrictions have been tested in the Supreme Court and found to pass constitutional muster.
No, what is silly is you making the assertion that I - or any other 'responsible gun owner' can "police" some nut job...when the POLICE either can't or won'te do it.
Nuh

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Not Willard wrote:
<quoted text>Your small guns will never stop the government from anything. They have BIG guns and more of them......you are deceiving yourself if you think otherwise.
Um..OK.

Vietnam and Somolia are but two in our recent past where 'small' guns in the hands of a very determined enemy caused us with 'big' guns a lot of death and grief.
Nuh

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
What on Earth is going on, in this Country, with Gunmen and School Children?
----------
"Child Hostage Drama After Gunman Kills Alabama School Bus Driver."
Click here:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57566577/...
Another shooting in a gun-free zone.

Just why has there never been a mass shooting at like, say, a shooting range - or a gun show?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

If this is true ,and I'm guessing that it is, he's a Dirty Democrat and he needs to go! Dems like him give all Dems a bad name!
----------
"FBI Raids West Palm Beach Office Of Doctor Tied To U.S. Sen. Bob Menendez."

("The FBI raided the office of a South Florida eye Doctor who last year was accused of providing prostitutes to longtime ally Sen. Bob Menendez, a New Jersey Democrat.")

Click here:
http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/01/29/3207543...
TMod

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
If this is true ,and I'm guessing that it is, he's a Dirty Democrat and he needs to go! Dems like him give all Dems a bad name!
----------

("The FBI raided the office of a South Florida eye Doctor who last year was accused of providing prostitutes to longtime ally Sen. Bob Menendez, a New Jersey Democrat.")

Click here:
Spamming must cease immediately! Thanks. TMod
Nuh

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

LOL
Nuh

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."-Daniel Webster
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you agree that nothing will stop a nut from obtaining a gun and using it, why are you willing to give up 2nd amendment rights for nothing?
Who said I was willing to give up 2nd amendment rights ?
Go back through this thread and find a post from me that indicates that I want anyone's guns confiscated....then get back to me.

Personally, I see no reason for the general public to own an assault weapon, but what I think should be done legislatively, is to outlaw large capacity magazines...and I believe the ban on these should never have been allowed to lapse. I see NOTHING in that opinion that takes anyone's second amendment rights....but it might save a life or two.

I happen to think lives are valuable. The way some people act, life is cheap, unless it's theirs. I watched in horror as an audience applauded and cheered when the moderator asked if an American citizen should die if they got sick without health insurance to the Republican slate of presidential candidates. If I had been among them, I would have had to leave THEN and take a LONG shower in the hopes of washing off that slime.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
"Two Iraqis Living In U.S.(Kentucky) Sentenced In Terrorism Case."
Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/01/30/two-ira...
I'm glad our Government is finding these terrorist and putting them away. Kentucky of all places.......who would of thought!
Ya know, I don't believe we would hear this on the "Main Stream" media, so to speak. They speak about the adventures of Justin Bever, that linebacker from Notre Dame so on and so forth.
Nuh

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

A Letter From The Special Forces Community Concerning The Second Amendment - 1100 Green Berets Signed this Letter

We have a list of all their names and unlike any MSM outlets we can confirm that over 1100 Green Berets did sign. The list includes Special Forces Major Generals & Special Forces Command Sergeants Major down to the lowest ranking “Green Beret”.

The letter stands for itself.

http://guardianofvalor.com/a-letter-from-the-...
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Really Sassy wrote:
I agree about Jon Stewart, Dunlapian.:)
This is Article is definitely not funny , but I found it very interesting. I'm afraid we will wind up back in afghanistan, again,at some point in time, after reading this...if we ever completely leave it to begin with.
----------
"America Lost In Afghanistan. What Happens Next?"
("Three lousy options for Afghanistan's future.")
Click here:
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2013/01/c...
Sassy, just like Ghengis Khan. Alexander The Great.....we came, we defeated them, then we left.
This is what the Afgans are use to.
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Nuh wrote:
<quoted text>
Another shooting in a gun-free zone.
Just why has there never been a mass shooting at like, say, a shooting range - or a gun show?
Very good---- it does seem that all types of gun free zones have been attacked lately. Maybe the author of the following blog will get a new idea.

http://justifiedends.blogspot.com/
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
----------
Click here:
which one the dity doctor of the Senator. OH, of course it the doctor. He was at fault for providing the sluts and tempting the senator. Poor fellow that senator.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> IF responsible gun owners could police the nuts with guns, and stop the carnage done by irresponsible ones....there would not be any need for more regulations. Unfortunately, they haven't been able to...so far.
I know some have reading comprehension problems, so brought my comment forward....The key words are "IF" and "COULD" ... I know those are a big words !

The medical profession oversees it's members through the AMA, the lawyers through the Bar, IF responsible gun owners do not want more government involvement....perhaps it is time for them to get together and create a system like those..... Maybe the NRA should divert some of the money they use to lobby congress to help set up such an entity.
Those of you who wish to do NOTHING, will see the general public turn against you if these incidents keep coming. There are a bunch of Americans who hug their assault weapons and high capacity magazines before going to bed at night....but there are a lot more who hug their kids and grandkids, and it would pay dividends for the former group to remember that.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

139 Users are viewing the Dyersburg Forum right now

Search the Dyersburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Brian Whitt busted with Meth 11 min happy123 14
What makes people leave a church? 28 min guest 22
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 31 min Bad moon rising 8,045
Diane Moore and Jeff Box 46 min worried 15
house for rent in the country 53 min guest 8
Tidwell went crying to the mayor 1 hr The Real Smarty 15
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 1 hr Zeke 8,941
Karen Swifts Husband (Dec '11) 2 hr In2deep 295
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 2 hr Wow 96,717