“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Smyrna, TN

#64143 Jan 29, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, I guess I might as well supply some proof of what you are really doing. You say you only post links to reputable news sources. The above link is to a Liberal News Blog called "Mother Jones." They describe themselves as follows:
"Here's where we're coming from: We believe all people should have equal opportunity in life, that all children should be able to go to good schools, and that everyone should have health care. Call that what you will–we're not insulted by being called left, liberal, progressive, whatever.(We've noticed, though, that the people who resort to name-calling are often just trying to distract the public from their own misdeeds.)"
This came from their own website. They also point out one of your misdeeds with this description of themselves.
The article you are referring to was written by Tim Murphy. I will let you do the research on your own, but Tim Murphy is a liberal blogger.
Based on these facts, your statement that you only post from reputable news sources is incorrect. Everyone knows what you are attempting to do, but you actually think you are smarter than most and think no one knows. Again, you would be incorrect with this assumption as well. I said before hypocrisy is not a virtue, but lying is simply a mental weakness. Maybe you can overcome this one day.
"(We've noticed, though, that the people who resort to name-calling are often just trying to distract the public from their own misdeeds.)"
And Pete, who is the biggest name-caller on this forum?

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Smyrna, TN

#64144 Jan 29, 2013
Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you people reply to RS posts All you got to do is ignore them. She will get the idea!
That has been tried too. It didn't work.
Really Sassy

United States

#64145 Jan 29, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>That has been tried too. It didn't work.
Nothing can shut her up as long as she has breath. It's clear why everyone in her life left her and she sits all day, everyday, living her shattered life through rose colored glasses. No one can stand being near her. Topix is her complete life and a handful of fools are her friends. A sad, sad, lonely life. Oh well, enough about her. Who cares? Lol. How's everyone this windy morning? Be careful out there today.
Tracy

Dallas, TX

#64146 Jan 29, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing can shut her up as long as she has breath. It's clear why everyone in her life left her and she sits all day, everyday, living her shattered life through rose colored glasses. No one can stand being near her. Topix is her complete life and a handful of fools are her friends. A sad, sad, lonely life. Oh well, enough about her. Who cares? Lol. How's everyone this windy morning? Be careful out there today.
The sad part is most of her "friends" are just made up personalities of herself.
Really Sassy

United States

#64147 Jan 29, 2013
Tracy wrote:
<quoted text>The sad part is most of her "friends" are just made up personalities of herself.
You have a very good point. I stand corrected. The cheese does stand alone. Now and forever I'd guess. Thanks Tracy for pointing that out.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#64148 Jan 30, 2013
What on Earth is going on, in this Country, with Gunmen and School Children?
----------
"Child Hostage Drama After Gunman Kills Alabama School Bus Driver."

Click here:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57566577/...

Location hidden

#64149 Jan 30, 2013
This is brilliant...and funny! Lol!
----------
"Jon Stewart Mocks Glenn Beck's Centrally Planned Nostalgic Marxist Utopia."

Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/01/30/jon-ste...
Really Sassy

United States

#64150 Jan 30, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
----------

Click here:
coming from you who is ignorant and dumb.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#64151 Jan 30, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep! Pitiful, isn't it? Totally void of any human compassion or feelings for another Person'e incredible emotional pain! I just don't have words to express how sorry I think that is nor can I imagine what kind of Posters I think the Ones are that thought anything about this whole situation is funny, less of all that Father's pain. My heart just breaks for him and all of those families.
Sassy, you just described a Sociopath......or pretty close to it.........and they have little problem getting a military assault weapon or one of those neat fast firing pistols. Hell if they sold a railgun, I don't think a Sociopath would have any problem buying it either.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#64152 Jan 30, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
----------
Click here:
I just love listening to Jon Steward.....he is soooooo funny.

Location hidden

#64153 Jan 30, 2013
I agree about Jon Stewart, Dunlapian.:)
This is Article is definitely not funny , but I found it very interesting. I'm afraid we will wind up back in afghanistan, again,at some point in time, after reading this...if we ever completely leave it to begin with.
----------
"America Lost In Afghanistan. What Happens Next?"

("Three lousy options for Afghanistan's future.")

Click here:

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2013/01/c...

Location hidden

#64154 Jan 30, 2013
"Two Iraqis Living In U.S.(Kentucky) Sentenced In Terrorism Case."

Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/01/30/two-ira...
Nuh

South Pittsburg, TN

#64156 Jan 30, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you make such long Posts, telling about somebody else's views and actions? Aren't you capable of making up your own Mind and having your own views and opinions, and expressing why you have that viewpoint and/or opinion?
I guess for the same reason you stay on topix 24/7 chain-smoking while putting up links about everything under the sun.
Nuh

South Pittsburg, TN

#64157 Jan 30, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> I have a "right" to liberty ...but a judge can deny me that right if I behave in a way that disturbs him...
I have a right to speech, but I can't libel others without consequences.
I have a right to property, but I am limited in it's use by laws such as zoning and building regulations....
SILLY argument, since laws that limit certain classes of guns already exist. Those restrictions have been tested in the Supreme Court and found to pass constitutional muster.
No, what is silly is you making the assertion that I - or any other 'responsible gun owner' can "police" some nut job...when the POLICE either can't or won'te do it.
Nuh

South Pittsburg, TN

#64158 Jan 30, 2013
Not Willard wrote:
<quoted text>Your small guns will never stop the government from anything. They have BIG guns and more of them......you are deceiving yourself if you think otherwise.
Um..OK.

Vietnam and Somolia are but two in our recent past where 'small' guns in the hands of a very determined enemy caused us with 'big' guns a lot of death and grief.
Nuh

South Pittsburg, TN

#64159 Jan 30, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
What on Earth is going on, in this Country, with Gunmen and School Children?
----------
"Child Hostage Drama After Gunman Kills Alabama School Bus Driver."
Click here:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57566577/...
Another shooting in a gun-free zone.

Just why has there never been a mass shooting at like, say, a shooting range - or a gun show?

Location hidden

#64160 Jan 30, 2013
If this is true ,and I'm guessing that it is, he's a Dirty Democrat and he needs to go! Dems like him give all Dems a bad name!
----------
"FBI Raids West Palm Beach Office Of Doctor Tied To U.S. Sen. Bob Menendez."

("The FBI raided the office of a South Florida eye Doctor who last year was accused of providing prostitutes to longtime ally Sen. Bob Menendez, a New Jersey Democrat.")

Click here:
http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/01/29/3207543...
TMod

United States

#64161 Jan 30, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
If this is true ,and I'm guessing that it is, he's a Dirty Democrat and he needs to go! Dems like him give all Dems a bad name!
----------
"FBI Raids West Palm Beach Office Of Doctor Tied To U.S. Sen. Bob Menendez."

("The FBI raided the office of a South Florida eye Doctor who last year was accused of providing prostitutes to longtime ally Sen. Bob Menendez, a New Jersey Democrat.")

Click here:
http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/01/29/3207543...
Spamming must cease immediately! Thanks. TMod
Nuh

South Pittsburg, TN

#64162 Jan 30, 2013
LOL
Nuh

South Pittsburg, TN

#64163 Jan 30, 2013
"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."-Daniel Webster

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 1 hr Pretty woman 8,889
cops swarm wal mart 1 hr hehe 9
Love 1 hr Sandy girl 73
Open Letter to Tony Agresta @ Alvino's 1 hr peacekeeper 25
Where da bread at 1 hr jen lobdell rice 3
God is Great (Aug '14) 2 hr makes no sense 2,086
Karen Swifts car Horner Tidwell (Jul '14) 4 hr Queue 17
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 12 hr Queue 100,849
prostitution in dyersburg (Sep '11) 14 hr Michael Young 60

Winter Storm Warning for Dyer County was issued at March 04 at 2:42AM CST