Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Dyersburg Forum

Comments (Page 2,885)

Showing posts 57,681 - 57,700 of124,221
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Wow - I guess morals and convictions go away when money is involved. What happened to their outrage over life begins at conception?

Fetuses Aren't People, Says Catholic Hospital
Malpractice case has Catholic group rejecting deeply-held belief

A Colorado man is suing a Catholic hospital because his wife and the 7-month twins she was carrying died in the examination room.

Lori Stodghill, 31, died from a clogged artery, after the obstetrician on call failed to answer his pager.

The hospital's defense? They're not liable for the twins' deaths, because fetuses are not persons with legal rights in Colorado. That defense rests on state law, which asserts that the "term 'person,' as it is used in the Wrongful Death Act, encompasses only individuals born alive,'" reports the Colorado Independent.

But since the St. Thomas More Hospital is Catholic-affiliated, it adheres to the Ethical and Religious Directives of the Catholic Church. These include the statement that "the Church's defense of life encompasses the unborn" and an affirmation of "the sanctity of life 'from the moment of conception.'"

The hospital is run by Catholic Health Initiatives, a nonprofit that directs 170 other healthcare facilities nationwide.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Lord NO! Please don't. I have all the Bullchit and Fairy Tales that I can stand for one day!
Tell the truth, You're King of the Liar's Club, aren't you?
Oh Lord, if there are more like him to come, I'll be dropping more acid!
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Wonder IF wrote:
<quoted text>
NOT SO It was Wilson that send in advisors to the French. Eisenhower sent in more. Kennedy sent in more and allowed the advisors that were there to combat situations.
Johnson may a speech that stated he would not sent our boys over there to VietNamn but by the time he had left office 6 years later, 47,000+ of our "BOYS" had died over there.
No, it was the Democrats. What you don't understand is that it could have been the Repubs if things were turned around. The economy at the time of Johnson (especially with Kennedy's assassination)was on the 'Slow' burner so-to-speak. A war as with all war put people to work making bombs, ammo, guns, tanks, you name it. This partially why Obama has not removed us entirely from Iraq and Afgan. The unemployment would hit the roof with not only returning soldiers but also people who made the materials of war. A lot of unrest like that would most certainly be bad for the dem/libsin 2014 although I do not think the libs are aware of this.
I'm Bacccccck!

In fact Pres. Woodrow Willson had a chance to end the vietnamn war before it began. He had previously met HO CHI MIHN

One needs to wonder how many 10's of years does our decisions affect everyone else.
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Truth Detector wrote:
The king of sludge, Harry Reid, has decided he likes the filibuster.
Im not personally, at this stage, ready to get rid of the 60-vote threshold.
Hey. when you want a government , you can always blame it on the filibuster.
Without it, he might even have to pass a budget.
The filibuster was installed so as to protect the votes of the minority. It was made so the 60 vote majority could not just run over the minority. Rem. These representatives have a vote as well.

Not against it, but it does give the gov. a stalemate like you said..
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

has Wonder IF come back Yet... I have a crow I want to pick with him.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

lol wrote:
<quoted text>See typical dumb fuk,you can't and wont comprehend that the libtards have gotten us into a worse mess than the Republicans. And if using brains were required to life your dumbass would be dead and the world would be alittle bit better to live in and if everyone of you dumbasses died it would be perfect
I've seen Mentally Disabled People that you make look like Einstein reincarnated! I would tell you to use your brain, but you're sitting on it!
Wonder IF

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Hi sweetie. From what I hear about you, the liars club would be an upgrade.
Wonder IF

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
What history lesson? You may call it history, but I call it fiction. You've been watching too many of those old War Movies.
Honey! I LIVED it.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Unreal wrote:
Wow - I guess morals and convictions go away when money is involved. What happened to their outrage over life begins at conception?
A Colorado man is suing a Catholic hospital because his wife and the 7-month twins she was carrying died in the examination room.
Lori Stodghill, 31, died from a clogged artery, after the obstetrician on call failed to answer his pager.
The hospital's defense? They're not liable for the twins' deaths, because fetuses are not persons with legal rights in Colorado. That defense rests on state law, which asserts that the "term 'person,' as it is used in the Wrongful Death Act, encompasses only individuals born alive,'" reports the Colorado Independent.
But since the St. Thomas More Hospital is Catholic-affiliated, it adheres to the Ethical and Religious Directives of the Catholic Church. These include the statement that "the Church's defense of life encompasses the unborn" and an affirmation of "the sanctity of life 'from the moment of conception.'"
The hospital is run by Catholic Health Initiatives, a nonprofit that directs 170 other healthcare facilities nationwide.
What have I been saying all along???
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

California libtards getting ready to take our guns away.
Barry has his agenda.
WASHINGTON -- Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) introduced legislation Thursday that would ban more than 150 types of assault weapons along with certain high-capacity gun magazines, saying she knows she faces an uphill battle to get her measure through Congress but, with the help of the American public, it can be done.

Feinstein's bill is far more detailed than the 1994 assault weapons ban that lapsed in 2004. Her bill would stop the sale, manufacture and importation of 158 specifically named military-style firearms and ammunition magazines that hold more than 10 rounds. It would also ban an additional group of assault weapons that accept detachable ammunition magazines and have at least one military characteristic -- a new provision she said addresses a loophole in the 1994 law.
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Honestly wrote:
has Wonder IF come back Yet... I have a crow I want to pick with him.
Why are you changing post names and talking to yourself. Are you an offspring of Willards?
lol

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
What have I been saying all along???
coming from you,you have no morals or onvictions.Guess thats why you have no problem living a life on your knees or back slut
lol

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

convictions
lol

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I've seen Mentally Disabled People that you make look like Einstein reincarnated! I would tell you to use your brain, but you're sitting on it!
awe slut,good try at being funny.I'm very suprised you can type on a computer with a dick in your mouth.I guess your more talented than anyone thought. Of course you have alot of practice. Camden guys said you can't beat free. You have to give it away cause no one will pay for an old lsut with no teeth giving head
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you changing post names and talking to yourself. Are you an offspring of Willards?
Whose Willards?
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Wonder IF wrote:
<quoted text>
NOT SO It was Wilson that send in advisors to the French. Eisenhower sent in more. Kennedy sent in more and allowed the advisors that were there to combat situations.
Johnson may a speech that stated he would not sent our boys over there to VietNamn but by the time he had left office 6 years later, 47,000+ of our "BOYS" had died over there.
No, it was the Democrats. What you don't understand is that it could have been the Repubs if things were turned around. The economy at the time of Johnson (especially with Kennedy's assassination)was on the 'Slow' burner so-to-speak. A war as with all war put people to work making bombs, ammo, guns, tanks, you name it. This partially why Obama has not removed us entirely from Iraq and Afgan. The unemployment would hit the roof with not only returning soldiers but also people who made the materials of war. A lot of unrest like that would most certainly be bad for the dem/libsin 2014 although I do not think the libs are aware of this.
Wilson died in 1924, and if he met Ho Chi Minh, he must have sailed on the ocean liner that Ho was working on at that time......
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Unreal wrote:
Reminds me of a certain Tennessee congressman who wants to outlaw abortion for everyone ....except his wife, and his mistress....
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Wilson died in 1924, and if he met Ho Chi Minh, he must have sailed on the ocean liner that Ho was working on at that time......
WILSON SNUBS HO CHI MINH

Self-Determination for Europeans Only

In 1919, a young Vietnamese nationalist named Ho Chi Minh, appeared at Versailles hoping to present the assembly with an eight-point program that would result in his country's liberation from French colonial rule. These eight points included a general amnesty for Vietnamese political prisoners, equal rights for French and Vietnamese, the abolition of courts used to persecute Vietnamese patriots, freedom of the press and of thought, freedom of association and of assembly, freedom of movement and of travel abroad, freedom to go to school and to open technical and vocational schools for the Vietnamese, substitution of the system of law for that of decrees, and appointment of a Vietnamese representative in Paris to settle questions concerning Vietnamese people's interests.

Minh went to France from the United States, where he had lived for two years, because he had been inspired by President Wilson's call for the self-determination of peoples. While in the U.S. Minh had come to admire the American notion of liberty as expressed by men like Thomas Jefferson. Once he had arrived at Versailles, however, Ho Chi Minh was turned away. The French of course would not speak to him because of their colonial interests. But neither would Woodrow Wilson grant Minh a private audience; this despite Point V of Wilson's peace program, in which he had argued that in adjudicating colonial claims "the interests of the populations concerned must have equal weight with the equitable claims of the Government whose title is to be determined." Soon after Wilson's snub, Minh turned to the Bolshevik Government in Russia for assistance. It would be the beginning of Minh's lifelong association with Communism. Wilson's rebuff of Minh had tremendous consequences for the United States in the future as it was Vietnamese forces under Ho Chi Minh that defeated the United States in the Vietnamese War fifty years later.

Insert foot in mouth......
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
WILSON SNUBS HO CHI MINH
Self-Determination for Europeans Only
In 1919, a young Vietnamese nationalist named Ho Chi Minh, appeared at Versailles hoping to present the assembly with an eight-point program that would result in his country's liberation from French colonial rule. These eight points included a general amnesty for Vietnamese political prisoners, equal rights for French and Vietnamese, the abolition of courts used to persecute Vietnamese patriots, freedom of the press and of thought, freedom of association and of assembly, freedom of movement and of travel abroad, freedom to go to school and to open technical and vocational schools for the Vietnamese, substitution of the system of law for that of decrees, and appointment of a Vietnamese representative in Paris to settle questions concerning Vietnamese people's interests.
Minh went to France from the United States, where he had lived for two years, because he had been inspired by President Wilson's call for the self-determination of peoples. While in the U.S. Minh had come to admire the American notion of liberty as expressed by men like Thomas Jefferson. Once he had arrived at Versailles, however, Ho Chi Minh was turned away. The French of course would not speak to him because of their colonial interests. But neither would Woodrow Wilson grant Minh a private audience; this despite Point V of Wilson's peace program, in which he had argued that in adjudicating colonial claims "the interests of the populations concerned must have equal weight with the equitable claims of the Government whose title is to be determined." Soon after Wilson's snub, Minh turned to the Bolshevik Government in Russia for assistance. It would be the beginning of Minh's lifelong association with Communism. Wilson's rebuff of Minh had tremendous consequences for the United States in the future as it was Vietnamese forces under Ho Chi Minh that defeated the United States in the Vietnamese War fifty years later.
Insert foot in mouth......

I told you---oh ye unbelivers
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Unreal wrote:

My Bad, used it in another string.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 57,681 - 57,700 of124,221
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

57 Users are viewing the Dyersburg Forum right now

Search the Dyersburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 5 min Mrstea 95,235
karen Swift Evidence 49 min Robust 30
Jeff Box 52 min Guest 10
New City Mayor 59 min Robust 51
whos the biggest joke in this election 1 hr Robust 18
Nancy Grace 1 hr Robust 3
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 2 hr rally 3,277
curtis tyler missing (Jul '12) 6 hr Hmmm 4,869
Man Screw You!!!! 6 hr you ask 20