What do people think about the BP sto...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Bisbee, AZ

#22 Apr 2, 2009
For your information not everyone at BP stores look like they have not bathed. There are very decent peoople at some of those stores and unless you know them, it is wrong to say that. DO NOT JUDGE PEOPLE THAT IS WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE WORLD TODAY!!!!!!!!!!
bob_walsh wrote:
My daughter has worked for that company before and they made her pay money to work there. how crazy is that. that company needs to shut down. the district manager steals from that company and then puts it off on the employees. will anyone ever stop them from doing that. that company will never have decent employees. everyone in there is rude and looks like they have not bathed in a couple of weeks.

Bisbee, AZ

#23 Apr 2, 2009
The lady you are speaking about would not steal....and I know she is not rude. Find someone else to pick on.
someone who cares wrote:
You are right she is a dog, and rude as hell, to employees and customers. She used to work at Tiger Express, then Little general in Newbern. She is a thief that is the reason she has to keep switching jobs. Larry Gibson should wake up before she robs him blind.
slowest in town

Memphis, TN

#24 Apr 2, 2009
i personally prefer to not go into a bp in dyersburg. only if i must. the one on st. john across from race way and the parkview amoco/bp have got to be the slowest in town. i can never walk in and pay and get out. the other day i had to get gas so i stopped at the one across from grecians and OMG it took the lady 4ever. possibly b/c she stayed leaned on the counter to support her self and then tried to open a lock with one hand b/c again that same arm stayed glued to the counter. however the lady is real nice most of the time but slow as xmas. the parkview store when the older lady with long grey hair is working is worse than the others. she is just in her own world, and again...slow! i had to make a runto the grocery the other night and b4 i headed back home i stopped at daniels (in front of kroger) and the youngen behind the counter talked and talked and talked but not to me or the other customer but on the cell phone until the bus. phone rang and she said "babe i'll call you back the other phone is ringing" so she rang me up. then i had to tell her i needed gas AGAIN! before i got my gas pumped the girl had that cell glued to her head again. seriously ppl.

Dyersburg, TN

#25 Jul 1, 2010
I used to work for this company and I can tell you for a fact they give not two shits about their employees at all. I worked there and got paid minimum wage for INTENSE work. Also, I worked a TON of hours that they simply refused to pay me for. They give and offer absolutely NO breaks and think they don't have to. They honestly believe they are above the labor laws of this nation, and have been reported numerous numerous times. They bully people, because they know the economy is crap and take advantage of families needing an income. So, you deal with their shit - or they fire you for some dumb reason. It's the way it operates, and I honestly don't care what anyone else says about it. I worked there, I know how they are.

Dyersburg, TN

#26 Jul 1, 2010
I am boycotting BP and all of their products. they have reduced our coastline to an oily hell and i will not contribute my money to a company that will not stand up and say they made a mistake and accept the responsibility to fix it

Howard, GA

#27 Jul 1, 2010
well to u truth ur an idiot #1 bp has already received the money for their gas in advance you'd ony be hurting the local store. # 2 i hope u dont have a car and use the roadways to get around bc they aso manufacture a product that goes into asphalt. i could go on and on about the products they make, but to make a long story short ur hurting the economy by boycotting bp bc they have nuthing to do with the stores.

United States

#28 Jul 4, 2010
You are not talking about TINA GARLAND..... the ho that has f====d everything that would hold still for her, are you?
convienent store cusomer

#30 Jul 4, 2010
Lost friend wrote:
I was told about this forum by one of my children and I felt obligated to respond. I know the lady that you all are talking about and we were freinds for more years than she has been in the C-Store buisness. We did have a disagreement and have not spoke in some time, but I can assure you that this lady is as honest as they get. She would never steal from anyone. She is very good at her job and treats everyone fairly. She is very professional, and classy. She got the raw end of the deal at her former job, but the Gibsons are very lucky to have her. I would (and have ) trust her with my life. So please who ever is posting these horrible things about her, get your facts straight, she is a GOOD woman.
She must not be to good of a person since you said it all under lost friend.there must be a fued on her part with you.You sound like you were a good friend to her,For her not to be a big enough person to forgive and forget leaves much to be desired on her par t.

United States

#31 Jul 4, 2010
Rob wrote:
You are not talking about TINA GARLAND..... the ho that has f====d everything that would hold still for her, are you?
Yep she's got that reputation around town.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need HELP 22 min Available work 57
Old flames you can't stop thinking about 53 min country 7
clean your home 1 hr curious myself 4
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 1 hr nandoo 104,416
Applebee's (Jan '15) 1 hr guest 15
walmart employees 1 hr Exit 6
Gold digger 3 hr Old man 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dyersburg Mortgages