Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

After reading everything I have to say if this mother cared so much for her kid why don't she get a real job instead of working in bars. Seriously what does that teach the kid.
Damon

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

I thought it was a great comment. What women that loves their kid and mate works in a bar and what man that loves his wife lets her work in a bar
Beth

Erin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Disgusted Customer wrote:
<quoted text>
I just hope the next job you get, maybe you will act like a lady and not like some junkie whore in heat. If you knew there was others outback smoking pot why did you not report them? You say that your soon to be hubby is a deputy. I am sure he would have wanted to know about the pot, probably could have busted them himself!! Anyways, that is what a good employee would have done. Also with you getting married why would you disrespect your soon to be spouse with acting inappropriately with other men at the bar? Surely your old enough to know that men like that on the other side of the bar from you only wanted one thing. They are dirty bastards!!
Jurisdiction
?????

Savannah, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Damon wrote:
After reading everything I have to say if this mother cared so much for her kid why don't she get a real job instead of working in bars. Seriously what does that teach the kid.
She's going to school too. There's a lot of money to be made where they serve alcohol. The hours also work well with school. She's not a stripper. She's a bartender. The bartenders in Tunica make about 40k a year. I'm not sure about Dusty Joe's but I'm sure it's more than she'd make in some work study program through the college. And as for the man, if the relationship is good, he should be proud that she will not end up with 30k in student loan debt in the end.
Damon

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

With her being a single mom I am pretty sure she is getting free aid. She said she was engaged and when I went to school as a single man I got all my schooling paid for. Wow your such an idiot!
?????

Savannah, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Damon wrote:
With her being a single mom I am pretty sure she is getting free aid. She said she was engaged and when I went to school as a single man I got all my schooling paid for. Wow your such an idiot!
You must be the hag's son. Free aid for school doesn't pay the rent and utilities. Fiancés aren't required too either. In an ethical world anyway. I am proud, however, that you can spell idiot so proficiently. Almost like it's you middle name.
Damon

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

[QUOTE who="?????"]<quot ed text>
You must be the hag's son. Free aid for school doesn't pay the rent and utilities. Fiancés aren't required too either. In an ethical world anyway. I am proud, however, that you can spell idiot so proficiently. Almost like it's you middle name.[/QUOTE]

You wanted to talk about grammatical errors, re-read your bullshit post you dumb-ass idiot.(How did you like that one, threw a lil' twist to it lmao)!! Also, if the man that she is marrying loves her he will cover her finances for they are soon to be his anyways.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Beth and her defenders,

I think the bimbo got fired because she spoke ill of her boss here on Topix's and he just so happened to see it. What dummy posts their real name and speaks shitty about the person that signs their paycheck? I know, A DUMB MF'er!!

Also Beth, you said that you was not calling out your co-worker's wrong doings----WRONG AGAIN. You may not have told they're names but you told that they all hang in the back in a black car smoking pot. So yeah, you aired they're shit on Topix's too. Your so stupid!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Your a crack headed whore that is all you have ever been. Your a moocher than can't take care of herself or her kid. That is why when Brad went to jail and you knew that you couldn't stay at his grandparents house free of charge you latched on to the deputy and moved into his place and been there ever since. I also love how you call his place your place and never put a penny into the mortgage lol (all you are is a live in and if it ever ends his place will still be his place since it was his before you ever married him). People over in Dyersburg might not know you well enough but if they ever came on over to Crockett County and ask about you they would get a ear full.
Disgusted Customer

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

I do not doubt a word of it Luvinelavator after seeing how she was acting the night my son and I was in there. Either way, I have spoke my opinion on her and she is not worth any more of my time. All you other's can have at this thread.
?????

Savannah, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Damon wrote:
[QUOTE who="?????"]<quot ed text>
You must be the hag's son. Free aid for school doesn't pay the rent and utilities. Fiancés aren't required too either. In an ethical world anyway. I am proud, however, that you can spell idiot so proficiently. Almost like it's you middle name. "

You wanted to talk about grammatical errors, re-read your bullshit post you dumb-ass idiot.(How did you like that one, threw a lil' twist to it lmao)!! Also, if the man that she is marrying loves her he will cover her finances for they are soon to be his anyways.
You're so full of crap your eyes must be brown. Surely you know the difference between autocorrect and actual errors. Some women like independence. Unlike yourself.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Independent women my ass ?????!!! She has never been nothing but a moocher lmao!! You must not know her very well.
loveIT

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Disgusted Customer wrote:
I do not doubt a word of it Luvinelavator after seeing how she was acting the night my son and I was in there. Either way, I have spoke my opinion on her and she is not worth any more of my time. All you other's can have at this thread.
Finally!! You will shut up! You have kept me entertained for days. It amazes me you went this long calling Beth names & talking trash! I don't even know Beth or go to Dusty Joes, but it was funny watching this argument. I don't believe you are an old lady, bc if you were as old as you made yourself to be, you would no have argued for 3 days about a "whore junkie" nice pick of words for someone with a high degree... lol you have been entertaining. Now go have a stroke and shut up PLEASE lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

You should never wish health issues on no one regardless of how much you dislike them or their opinions. Karma is always a bitch (if I was you I'd take wishing a stroke on her back and apologize) and maybe Disgusted Customer was only speaking facts just as I have. Since you say that you do not know Beth well maybe you should have not been on this thread speaking about shit you know nothing about. No matter what facts I know about Beth, I'd never wish her any harm.
loveIT

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

luvinelavator wrote:
You should never wish health issues on no one regardless of how much you dislike them or their opinions. Karma is always a bitch (if I was you I'd take wishing a stroke on her back and apologize) and maybe Disgusted Customer was only speaking facts just as I have. Since you say that you do not know Beth well maybe you should have not been on this thread speaking about shit you know nothing about. No matter what facts I know about Beth, I'd never wish her any harm.
Ok ok, you are correct. I am sorry for the stroke comment... it was the worse thing anyone has said on this thread. I am sorry.

But I am not sorry for being bored, reading on topix, and adding my opinion anonymously.

Doesn't matter if I know the people or not. I am allowed to FREEDOM OF SPEECH, yo! Who cares what you could do but wouldn't do, I am not you!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

I think its great that you apologized and you do have every right to say what your opinions are. I have expressed my thoughts on many things that is what this site is all about.
Gordon Shumway

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

So who is supposed to work at a bar? A woman, regardless of what people deem behavior unbecoming, who is qualified and has a family to support? or some punk kid with little to no experience in which case people would bitch and complain about that too. You look down at people who work at a bar, but you want to go to the bar and drink? That dsnt make a bit of dang sense. You want to be a patron of the bar but you don't want people working at the bar or you say the people that do are irresponsible trash. It's bizarre.
Disgusted Customer

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Gordon Shumway wrote:
So who is supposed to work at a bar? A woman, regardless of what people deem behavior unbecoming, who is qualified and has a family to support? or some punk kid with little to no experience in which case people would bitch and complain about that too. You look down at people who work at a bar, but you want to go to the bar and drink? That dsnt make a bit of dang sense. You want to be a patron of the bar but you don't want people working at the bar or you say the people that do are irresponsible trash. It's bizarre.
Idiot boy, did you even read my first few posts? I said that my son and I went in to eat and it was our 1st time being in there. Didn't know it was a bar/grill. I have no problem with women that choose to work in a bar type setting but to go in and act unprofessional and inappropriate in-front of other paying customers that only came in to enjoy a meal that's what irritated me.
Gordon Shumway

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Okay lady, you win.
?????

Savannah, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Gordon Shumway wrote:
Okay lady, you win.
Lol. She's no lady.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 101 - 120 of131
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

114 Users are viewing the Dyersburg Forum right now

Search the Dyersburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 13 min BOiaF 140,484
ELECTION woes 54 min Guest 1
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 1 hr WTH 8,896
ATTENTION All Democrats Listen UP!!! 1 hr Communist Party Official 12
old Best Western 1 hr guest 5
LIES by Sheriff...more and more of them... 1 hr BLOOD MONEY 23
Danny Ray Sawyers 1 hr BLOOD MONEY 14
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 4 hr Dawg 96,699
Wade Jackson crew 11 hr guest 18
Swingers Club in Dyersburg (Jun '09) 13 hr watching 48
•••
•••
•••