pissed off

United States

#1 Jan 29, 2010
i work at worlcolor nad its a shame that tony kash cant have a meeting and talk right to ppl. On night shift he basically told us that we can leave if we wanted too. He should be trying to encourage us to be strong for we dont no what the future brings with this new company, instead he is pushing us out the dooe. He need to go to management school and learn how to talk to his team members. His job aint all that secure either. They say every plant he has worked at has closed so I guess ours is next!!He act like we are not intelligent enough to understand what is happening. He may go before we do with his smart ass mouth. I despise the man. He dont know how to talk to people. I sure would like to know how he talked to his congretion when he WAS a minister!!!
rofl

Miami, FL

#2 Jan 29, 2010
Tony Kash said if you don't take this job seriously, if you don't care, if you arent here to do what needs to be done to pull through then leave, if you don't and he sees who you are, that comes to work with a poor attitude, isnt doing what needs to be done with quality, not pulling your weight, then he will walk you to the front door. If the shoe fits , cinderella...and apparently it does. So while your callin out names and hiding behind a fake one, and bringing up personal lives to boot, you are dragging my entire shift down. Man up, or in your case woman up, lets stop whining that you got picked on , do our jobs and see where that leads. Otherwise you are a waste of space and he is right. You need to leave.
Lawd

Arlington, TN

#3 Jan 30, 2010
rofl wrote:
Tony Kash said if you don't take this job seriously, if you don't care, if you arent here to do what needs to be done to pull through then leave, if you don't and he sees who you are, that comes to work with a poor attitude, isnt doing what needs to be done with quality, not pulling your weight, then he will walk you to the front door. If the shoe fits , cinderella...and apparently it does. So while your callin out names and hiding behind a fake one, and bringing up personal lives to boot, you are dragging my entire shift down. Man up, or in your case woman up, lets stop whining that you got picked on , do our jobs and see where that leads. Otherwise you are a waste of space and he is right. You need to leave.
I agree with you mostly, but when we had our meeting Tony basically was talking about things he can't do anything about. I just have a huge problem with our managers not being able to work together. As of now, we are supposed to do all we can to try to keep Dyersburg afloat because we are in competition with our sister plants. How can we come to work with a "Yes we can!" attitude when our own manager has a "No I can't" attitude?
dburg guy

Miami, FL

#4 Jan 30, 2010
I think I know where your coming from. Thing is, Tony doesn't have a No I can't attitude. Tony is tied by business etiquette on what he is allowed to say. Your post actually made sense so I know you have some amount of intelligence. This isnt a group of friends chatting about something. Its business, and its business in crisis. Yes it is easy to get disgruntled. Tony is doing all he can.
Lawd

Arlington, TN

#5 Feb 2, 2010
I understand what you are saying about business. I'm just saying that where does the responsibility of our plant staying afloat lie? I know Tony's hands are tied because he wanted to say alot but he knew he couldn't. He asked us why haven't we went to Susan Dew with our complaints. I thought that's what he was there for. Aren't you supposed to follow a chain of command? I'm not really disgruntled. I'm just confused when I have been told nothing can be done about the bad stock. How are we supposed to produce the best product when the different managers can't get themselves together?
fed up

Martin, TN

#6 Mar 9, 2010
Another down fall of "Phony" Cash is that the more you kiss his ass and hang out with him the better chance you have to move up.

Look at Keith Tucker, he still has dried semen on his chin.

Also, Brian Robinson has to have enough semen in his stomach and ass to get into the guiness book of world records. I was told Brian even goes up to the plant on his days off and takes "phony" cash out to lunch and buys his lunch.
Now we know how he became a Shift supervisor in about four months.
And they wonder why people gets pissed and do a half ass job. They are tired of this good ol boy bullshit.

like the saying goes,"It's not who you know, It's who you BLOW"

Take it all Brian!!!

I hope you enjoy your new job, you definitly went above and beyond the call of duty.
Pssd off

United States

#7 Mar 10, 2010
The good ole boy way is the only way to get things done at World Color. Look at Shane Spry and Jason Grey. Brian sucked up to Tony and now Brain has moved Shane up to a gather, and Jason to his official flunky. Jason can do nothing but run his stupid mouth. Talking to helpers and feeders like he is better than them. If it wasn't for his mom he would be a nobody just like everyone else.
News Flash

Sioux City, IA

#8 Mar 10, 2010
Pssd off wrote:
The good ole boy way is the only way to get things done at World Color. Look at Shane Spry and Jason Grey. Brian sucked up to Tony and now Brain has moved Shane up to a gather, and Jason to his official flunky. Jason can do nothing but run his stupid mouth. Talking to helpers and feeders like he is better than them. If it wasn't for his mom he would be a nobody just like everyone else.
Don't think I know this Jason person. And sounds to me like he hasn't run into the right feeders and/or helpers. You can't treat a person bad if they don't let you. Is he night shift?
fed up

Martin, TN

#9 Mar 14, 2010
Pssd off wrote:
your right about Jason Gray running his mouth. You can't say anything around him because he has done it or knows someone who has done it better. He always telling everyone how much he knows and what he can do. But when it comes time for him to acually do something he always seems to know how anymore

Jonesboro, AR

#10 Mar 9, 2011
You could copy and paste a few of these comments in the Jonesboro thread and the only names you'd have to change are the butt kissers. Not Bryan's though. His name can stay.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
H,H and D 19 min Halls Bottom 1
Jason roberts 2 hr guest 133
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 5 hr bno 106,723
China is winning Trumpís trade war 5 hr REDS don t care 1
Hazel Montgomery 5 hr Who cares 2
add a word drop a word (Feb '14) 6 hr Chopperblades Redoux 1,740
McDonald's 7 hr just thinking 2
bought a lemon from castellaw 21 hr empty head 55

Dyersburg Jobs

Personal Finance