Dishonest Attorneys
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
isee

Owensboro, KY

#51 Mar 27, 2012
guest wrote:
I just wish we could find lawyers that would do their job. We cant get things done in courts without them. We give them our money and then they sit around forever hoping that you will get discouraged and forget about it and then they got the money for nothing. When you get a lawyer you just have to keep pushing for him to do something. I just hate when they drag their feet of think that something that bothers you is just nothing.
I've heard that Hayes is a highly respected
attorney.

South Sioux City, NE

#52 Mar 27, 2012
guest wrote:
An honest Attorney might turn me in and tell the truth.. I want my Attorney to be able to lie for me if need be..
That is too funny.
isee

Centertown, KY

#53 Mar 27, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>That is too funny.
Full
house in NW Tenn. Cheaper by the dozen !!!
isee

White Plains, KY

#54 Mar 29, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>That is too funny.
I'd
like names of local "honest" attorneys. I have needed work but I've
been deceived by most of the ones I've delt with. Probably would be
hard to get one to spell "ethics". Would be tougher to locate one
who Practices "good ones".
Tom

United States

#56 Oct 14, 2012
My life was shattered by a lawyer who was supposed to be working for me. I created a website to warn other potential victims. It is here: http://nortonpeskett.com

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#57 Oct 14, 2012
Dishonest Attorney turns into Stormy raining down fire and brimstone.

and nobody was surprised.
Anon1970

Versailles, IN

#58 Oct 14, 2012
I once had a dream of being a farmer on a farm passed down by my ancesters from the 1800's. I got me a step mother in 1991. My grandparents died shortly later and my family farm was split between two Dyer co lawyers and gold digging bitch.I hope she drops dead before my father and i would like to plow that lawyers wife's field when he drops dead. Maybe one day i might get a few acres that are left
Anon1970

Versailles, IN

#59 Oct 14, 2012
I just watched " Rampage " i wish they would make a movie about a farmboy doing that to lawyers and gold digging bitches. It would make me fill all warm inside.
Blake

Maury City, TN

#60 Oct 14, 2012
Now really, is there an honest one? Who is that tall goofy woman lawyer? Her and her husband look like dorks. Polly something I think?
Been there

Jackson, TN

#61 Oct 14, 2012
you didnt really think they get paid to tell the truth did you? If you are the one needing and paying they will work for you.honestly or dishonestly. If you got enough money you can get away with murder.
OMG

Henderson, TN

#64 Oct 15, 2012
Stormy--- Get some help!!! You need it!!!!
the man

Beech Bluff, TN

#65 Oct 15, 2012
This is a redundant thread
wavy

Sioux City, IA

#66 Oct 16, 2012
this thread is like stormy makes me want to throw up,why someone as crazy as she is even gets out of bed in the morning is wasted space. really shut the hell up nobody cares. you say the same old crap over and over.
Bosnia

Encino, CA

#69 Nov 12, 2012
Another lying lawyer is michael leizerman

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for a rental house 34 min Mueller 3
Desirae Terry 2 hr Missing friend 1
John Holden 2 hr Mueller 52
Made mistakes__ Drink alcohol __ addicted to hy... 6 hr Duh 6
looking for homemade quilts( old ones) (Apr '11) 7 hr helpful hint 83
code of silence in dyer co. 7 hr Velvet Truth 28
selling pecans (Nov '13) 11 hr Tina 53

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance