Dishonest Attorneys
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Twilly

White Plains, KY

#1 Mar 16, 2012
Why are there more dishonest than honest attorneys?
Why have some become snitches on others? Why have
some started snitching out lawmen who provide them
with so many clients??? Is the economy that "bad"??
STORM WARNING

Sioux City, IA

#2 Mar 16, 2012
I am not going to start on this one yet!
Icon

White Plains, KY

#3 Mar 16, 2012
During the depression lawyers becme school teachers. Who would want todays lawyers teaching
their children?

“Whatever it is, I'm against it”

Since: Jan 10

Newbern, TN

#5 Mar 16, 2012
The title of this thread "Dishonest Attorneys" is misleading as it presupposes the existence of honest attorneys, which as everyone knows are mythical beings.

“Don't Tread On Me!”

Since: May 11

Austin, Tx

#6 Mar 16, 2012
Twilly wrote:
Why are there more dishonest than honest attorneys?
Why have some become snitches on others? Why have
some started snitching out lawmen who provide them
with so many clients??? Is the economy that "bad"??
People who become lawyers and cops tend to be people who need the power they believe these positions give them so they can easily bully others. Since they have so much in common, they tend to work well together, ususally in a highly unethical manner. When things get tough they go where they can get the most money and backing. They lose their loyalty and have to work at covering their own tails. There are a few good cops and possibly a good lawyer or two, in this world, but they are few and far between.

When in trouble, call a beloved fireman. They are brave and caring and some of the biggest heros in today's society.

“Don't Tread On Me!”

Austin, Tx

#7 Mar 16, 2012
That Guy 64 wrote:
The title of this thread "Dishonest Attorneys" is misleading as it presupposes the existence of honest attorneys, which as everyone knows are mythical beings.
"Dishonest Attorney" is like using a double negative. They are usually ground feeders. The ones that soar in the skies are truly founded upon myths.

“Don't Tread On Me!”

Austin, Tx

#8 Mar 16, 2012
There's a big ole fat one over in Martin. Thinks everyone bows to his shit But then, I heard even lawyers don't think much of him. Heard he keeps his nose messed up.

Don't know why folks stoop so low. Heard he had him a fine piece on the side too. Mmmmummmm.....
Deus

Las Vegas, NV

#9 Mar 16, 2012
I want power. I want to go to law school. Where is Veritas when I need him?
My view

United States

#10 Mar 17, 2012
Preditor wrote:
<quoted text>
People who become lawyers and cops tend to be people who need the power they believe these positions give them so they can easily bully others. Since they have so much in common, they tend to work well together, ususally in a highly unethical manner. When things get tough they go where they can get the most money and backing. They lose their loyalty and have to work at covering their own tails. There are a few good cops and possibly a good lawyer or two, in this world, but they are few and far between.
When in trouble, call a beloved fireman. They are brave and caring and some of the biggest heros in today's society.
Now that's funny. Firemen sit around watching soaps all day, cookout, clean their personal vehicles boats and 4 wheelers. Yep call them when a hostile situation is on going and they will be waiting a block down waiting on the police to secure the scene.
Icon

Murray, KY

#11 Mar 17, 2012
Preditor wrote:
There's a big ole fat one over in Martin. Thinks everyone bows to his shit But then, I heard even lawyers don't think much of him. Heard he keeps his nose messed up.
Don't know why folks stoop so low. Heard he had him a fine piece on the side too. Mmmmummmm.....
Questions!!
how often do attorneys let other attorneys use their
signatures as tradeoffs. Does the board of "Ethics"
approve of such acts???
seeu

White Plains, KY

#12 Mar 18, 2012
Icon wrote:
<quoted text> Questions!!
how often do attorneys let other attorneys use their
signatures as tradeoffs. Does the board of "Ethics"
approve of such acts???
What happens when their
parents and home folks are informed with these "facts" by
individuals they know to be honest and respectable throughout
life???
STORM WARNING

Sioux City, IA

#14 Mar 18, 2012
Like religious tv networks of evil , so does attorneys, judges , senators, congressmen. reps , governors ,

board of responsibilty, judicial supreme courts, board of contractors , ins,

If you ever are caught up in their snares of evil, and you won't become a part of their evil , YOU HAVE HELL TO PAY, FOR SURE, if not murdered.

THE ATTORNEY N MEMPHIS DID NOT LIE TO ME, years ago, when he said he took a case as mine , to fight corruption in power. HE SAID HE FOUND HIS BROTHER DEAD IN THE TRUNK OF HIS CAR.
HIS ADVICE WAS DON'T FIGHT THEM PEGGY. AS ANOTHER TOLD ME ALSO IN LAW.

I LOVED AMERICA LIKE NO ONE LOVED IT, UNTIL , I SAW HOW EVIL PEOPLE IN POWER ARE. IN DYER COUNTY AND TOOK A WHOLE SCOPE OF WHAT I SAW FIRST HAND , FORM CHILDHOOD TO THE TIME I WENT THROUGH ALMOST BEING MURDERED HERE, COVERED UP .

i HAVE NEVER BEEN AGAINST THE LAW EVER, AND NEVER FOUGHT WHEN I WAS BEING ARRESTED ON LIES , BUT WRONG AND CORRUPTION AND LIES , CONSPIRACIES, OF THOSE EVIL. A LIFE TIME OF LEARNING OF WHAT SOME PEOPLE GROW UP TO BE THE MOST EVIL PEOPLE , ADULTS . THAT COVER FOR THOSE LIKE THEM. NOT HONORABLE , OR HONEST, AND TRUTHFUL, TO THEIR JOBS THAT THEY ALL GET PAID VERY GOOD , FOR THE EVIL THEY DO.

PROVOKING PEOPLE TO ANGER , AS THEY PILL UP, DOPE UP WITH THEIR VALIUMS AND MORE, WITH ROSE COLORED GLASSES ON. AND LIE LIKE THE DEVILS THEY ARE, SO TRUTH AND JUSTICE , SOME PEOPLE POOR , CANNOT SEE JUSTICE IN COURT, AS THEY HARASS PEOPLE LIKE ME IN AND OUT OF COURTS , AND EXPECT INNOCENT PEOPLE TO TAKE THEYR LIES AND EVIL . AS EVIL AS ANY CON WITH BREATH IN THEM.
seriously

Sioux City, IA

#15 Mar 18, 2012
STORM WARNING wrote:
Like religious tv networks of evil , so does attorneys, judges , senators, congressmen. reps , governors ,
board of responsibilty, judicial supreme courts, board of contractors , ins,
If you ever are caught up in their snares of evil, and you won't become a part of their evil , YOU HAVE HELL TO PAY, FOR SURE, if not murdered.
THE ATTORNEY N MEMPHIS DID NOT LIE TO ME, years ago, when he said he took a case as mine , to fight corruption in power. HE SAID HE FOUND HIS BROTHER DEAD IN THE TRUNK OF HIS CAR.
HIS ADVICE WAS DON'T FIGHT THEM PEGGY. AS ANOTHER TOLD ME ALSO IN LAW.
I LOVED AMERICA LIKE NO ONE LOVED IT, UNTIL , I SAW HOW EVIL PEOPLE IN POWER ARE. IN DYER COUNTY AND TOOK A WHOLE SCOPE OF WHAT I SAW FIRST HAND , FORM CHILDHOOD TO THE TIME I WENT THROUGH ALMOST BEING MURDERED HERE, COVERED UP .
i HAVE NEVER BEEN AGAINST THE LAW EVER, AND NEVER FOUGHT WHEN I WAS BEING ARRESTED ON LIES , BUT WRONG AND CORRUPTION AND LIES , CONSPIRACIES, OF THOSE EVIL. A LIFE TIME OF LEARNING OF WHAT SOME PEOPLE GROW UP TO BE THE MOST EVIL PEOPLE , ADULTS . THAT COVER FOR THOSE LIKE THEM. NOT HONORABLE , OR HONEST, AND TRUTHFUL, TO THEIR JOBS THAT THEY ALL GET PAID VERY GOOD , FOR THE EVIL THEY DO.
PROVOKING PEOPLE TO ANGER , AS THEY PILL UP, DOPE UP WITH THEIR VALIUMS AND MORE, WITH ROSE COLORED GLASSES ON. AND LIE LIKE THE DEVILS THEY ARE, SO TRUTH AND JUSTICE , SOME PEOPLE POOR , CANNOT SEE JUSTICE IN COURT, AS THEY HARASS PEOPLE LIKE ME IN AND OUT OF COURTS , AND EXPECT INNOCENT PEOPLE TO TAKE THEYR LIES AND EVIL . AS EVIL AS ANY CON WITH BREATH IN THEM.
Stormy, if you would go live in another small town you would see, they all are corrupt, stop bashing dyer as if we are the only one. It is just the one you landed in and got stupid (drugs and deadbeats---your type). You are not from here, so why don't you get the hell out! We take care of our own; as do all small towns, you are not one of us---so leave. You are not the "HONEST POLICE" and YOU are not going to change things. what have you ever done to contribute to to make the world a better place other than post and bash decent people of this community when your drugged up a-- gets caught in her own web. You profess to be a christian, then tell people to "go to hell" You are no better than any of the corrupt people here!

United States

#16 Mar 18, 2012
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Stormy, if you would go live in another small town you would see, they all are corrupt, stop bashing dyer as if we are the only one. It is just the one you landed in and got stupid (drugs and deadbeats---your type). You are not from here, so why don't you get the hell out! We take care of our own; as do all small towns, you are not one of us---so leave. You are not the "HONEST POLICE" and YOU are not going to change things. what have you ever done to contribute to to make the world a better place other than post and bash decent people of this community when your drugged up a-- gets caught in her own web. You profess to be a christian, then tell people to "go to hell" You are no better than any of the corrupt people here!
and you are as stupid as she is for presuming everyone is corrupt...move off with her
STORMY WEATHER

Sioux City, IA

#19 Mar 20, 2012
HIS FRIENDS ATTORNEYS AND JUDES AND LAW OFFICERS THAT HE CAN GET BY WITH MURDERING ME,

i HAVE MY PROOF, ALL I WANT IS A POLY GRAPH TEST AND DRUG TEST, AND EVERYONE ELSE TAKE ONE TOO! at the same time, It is way over due, for justice and truth.

tell mayor richard hill and mayor holden, i deserve the damn city and county, for what has been done to me here,

as karen burns told randy, after i cussed her as out, when he told me she and the d.a phil bivens was helping him get off of crimes, I know she had to tell him, because i never told anyone else , what randy said, but her.

then he sarcasticly said to me, he said karen burns asked me why i told you, the d.a. was helping me. in crimes . SHE SURE AS HELL WOULDN'T TALK TO ME AND LISTEN TO MY TAPES OF 10 YEARS OF HELL. AND WHAT HE DID TO ME,

AND JIMMY LANIER RAN US DOWN ONE NIGHT, HOW HE KNEW MY CAR AT THE TIME , I DON'T KNOW , BUT HE STOPPED TO TELL RANDY THEY HAD GOT HIM OFF OF CRIME HE DID TO SOMEONE ELSE ,

I WOULD SAY FOR DAMN SURE WOULDN'T YOU, THAT HE HAS POWER IN DYER COUNTY, LIKE MY DAMN FIRST HUSBAND TO COVER FOR MURDERING ME, WHAT DAMN FAVORS DID GEORGE RAMSEY DO FOR LANIER AND HAMMETT AND MORE IN DRUGS AND FAVORS NOT ARRESTING PEOPLE.

I KNOW FROM HEARING WORDS FROM GEORGE TALKING AS SOME THAT DID EVIL TO ME WERE HIS HUNTING BUDDIES , MY EX WENT TO SOMETIMES WITH THEM.

who is decent that i have bashed , name 1.?

Youhave got to be one the sorry sob , or inn there damn family i have told the truth about. like i said i would love to take a poly graph test with any of them and drug test too of any kind , because i sure as hell have been harassed by some sorry damn law officers like i was a dope head,
ASK MY CHILDREN IF I AM A DOPE HEAD , AND IF THEY EVER SAW ME DRUNK GROWING UP, AND IS SURE AS HELL WASN'T A DAMN PERVERT.

i HAD CHILDREN TO RAISE WE DIDN'T HAVE MONEY TO DOPE AND DRINK ON,
MAYBE ONCE A YEAR , WE SPLURGED FOR A NIGHT OUT.

my ex husband was not a dead beat, he was a forman in a factory , he got with the sylvania whores and dopes and drunks there, i was never a part of that pack of dog that ran that damn place in drugs, and then at republic builders, where he took off and had his fun at cindy lous. mothers whore house motel and bar , the old plantations inn, where some sylvania supervisors were caught whoring.

but dyer county the more you whore and drug and stay drunk and get into damn orgies , THEY CALL YOU DECENT RIGHT?

GO TO HELL! we know all about the drugs don't we, even randy next door is a relative of the bosses son , in drugs.
STORMY WEATHER

Sioux City, IA

#20 Mar 20, 2012
I will make a list of all the dishonest drugs tomorrow and tell why they are dishonest. some are judges!
STORMY WARNING

Sioux City, IA

#21 Mar 20, 2012
DECENT PEOPLE HUH?

I THOUGHT MEN THAT MARRIED AND HAD CHILDREN WERE HETEROSEXUAL, NOT GAYS , I WOULD HAVE NEVER ASSOCIATED WITH ANYONE, OR THEIR FAMILY, AS ONE MAN THAT WORKED AT SYLVANIA , AND THEN AT THE HOSPITAL AND WAS CAUGHT GOING WITH MEN.

ARE THESE THE KIND OF PEOPLE YOU CALL DECENT? I DON'T!

I can say more , but i have already got too angry once today.

my dog has better morals than some people here! especially your damn doctors and nurses.
live and let live

Sioux City, IA

#22 Mar 20, 2012
Lawyers......
Do you know what they call 20,000 lawyers (or politicians) at the bottom of the ocean????
A GOOD START !!!!!!!!!! lol
Have had to deal with lawyers way to much in my life (all divorces). These "people" aren't bottom feeders, they FEED off the shit of bottom feeders. Low life and dishonest as you can get them. I am surprised that there haven't been more "postal" events by people enraged by a lawyers dealings.
My personal opinion is....shoot a lawyer and save the world.....scum
SHUT UP STORMY

Beech Bluff, TN

#23 Mar 20, 2012
.........Write a book and get over yourself.
STORM WARNING

Sioux City, IA

#24 Mar 20, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text> and you are as stupid as she is for presuming everyone is corrupt...move off with her
YOU ARE A DAMN LIAR, I have posted names of law officers and attorneys and judges i do not believe they are corrupt, as others. TELL ANOTHER LIE THAT ONE IS GETTING COLD.

AND EVEN SOME IN CHURCHES, AND ETC.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The pet stop 24 min Guest 4
Deputies 58 min Red 13
hwy 412 2 hr Local 3
Grecians 4 hr Knowing 13
Crackerbarrel- false advertising 4 hr Doug 4
dc 5 hr guest 1
Vikings gonna beat down on patriots 6 hr MaxTrooth 4

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance