First Prev
of 3
Next Last
a happy resident

Nashville, TN

#41 Apr 26, 2012
Well, sounds like she needs to be locked up next to Greg, doesn't it? What's it take to get these no count SOBs off the system? They just sit around and take pills and live of the government for SSI and food stamps, WTF??? Somebody do something! I'm tired of working my ass off, just for pillheaDS like her to live the "high" life.

North Port, FL

#42 Apr 26, 2012
Greg kelly is a piece of shit an so is his brother jason i hear he is on methadone i cant believe they let jason keep his job bein on that hard of a drug an as far as there moma go shes a big time pill head and jason an his dad both got cut off cuz there dr.got cut off lmao i think thats so damn funny jason kelley is on pills an methadone so bad an i just wonder who got him on pills it was told his ex name bonnie did but it feels good dont it love.

North Port, FL

#43 Apr 26, 2012
I wonder where hid methadone head brother jason kelley is? I no he is on it bad i dont no how he keeps his job at sun.i think they need to know about this powerful drug he is on cuz he is a mechanic an he has a dangerous job.as far as his mother she use to supplie him with pills an his dad larry coker did to its so sad there dr.got busted lmao! Sorry jason but i seen it didnt take u long to get in the methadone clinic!!!!

North Port, FL

#44 Apr 26, 2012
...This is to pat coker the whore that likes to find men on the internet,that likes to ho out to eat with them an then screw them an,then ends up movin in with them.isnt that sad.jason kelley is her piece of shit son thats on methadone so bad thats its unreal.an that piece of shit heather that lives in his house with him is only usin him for what she can get off of him.but back to his sorry mom she uses larry for his pills to but hes stupid enough to let her.hes nothin but an alcoholic so the whole damn family is fucked up.jason if u are lookin for a good person just let me no baby ive had u before an wouldnt mind havin u again.
Sa Da Tay

Sparta, GA

#45 Apr 26, 2012
Roy Jelks is a great gut to do the work for you. He is an honest, hard working person that deserves the work you give. He is a good guy. Not too many like him anymore.
Concerner Consumer wrote:
WOW.....never thought I would get all of this information. Doesn't look like Greg will get my business. Glad he got an education....to bad his mother didn't. "destaoyed" Really??? I belive it is correctly spelled "destroyed."
Guest, very sorry to hear about your mothers unfortunate experience. I'm calling Roy Jelks, I've heard he is honest, reliable and hardworking.
guest2

Sioux City, IA

#46 Apr 27, 2012
a happy resident wrote:
Well, sounds like she needs to be locked up next to Greg, doesn't it? What's it take to get these no count SOBs off the system? They just sit around and take pills and live of the government for SSI and food stamps, WTF??? Somebody do something! I'm tired of working my ass off, just for pillheaDS like her to live the "high" life.
I believe people on welfare or SSI should be drug tested. Look at all the people who have to pass drug tests to gain or keep employment that are paying taxes and keeping these people up!
FINLEY GIRL

Sioux City, IA

#47 Apr 29, 2012
Whats the point? The people that know they are dirty will go get stuff to pass just like the ones that are working in drug free workplaces! drug testing would just cost alot of money and prove nothing!!Get over yourselves and face the facts!
FINLEY GIRL

Sioux City, IA

#48 Apr 29, 2012
yes by all means lock all the drug heads up and spend 50,000 a year to keep them in prison or jail that makes alot of sense dont it??? stupid laws for stupid people!! its cheaper to give a druggie foodstamps and a disability check than it is to put them in jail- and the end result is the same!

Sioux City, IA

#49 Apr 30, 2012
Whatever you do.....don't hire anyone with the name of Fowler!!!!
guest1

Marble Falls, TX

#50 Apr 30, 2012
Ive had him quite a few times wouldnt mind havin him again myself
guest1

Marble Falls, TX

#51 Apr 30, 2012
Jason u need to be careful i would hate to see u loose ur job baby!

Sioux City, IA

#52 May 2, 2012
FINLEY GIRL wrote:
yes by all means lock all the drug heads up and spend 50,000 a year to keep them in prison or jail that makes alot of sense dont it??? stupid laws for stupid people!! its cheaper to give a druggie foodstamps and a disability check than it is to put them in jail- and the end result is the same!
I don't know if it's cheaper or not! Because their kids get checks, too. Not to mention the whole family gets TNCare! The medical costs and prescriptions add up!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 58 min Alex Nicole 4,999
“sheeple,” described 78% of you red state voters 1 hr trump isboss 15
Andrew Jackson the watermelon man 1 hr respect 2
0.7% Growth In First Quarter – Slowest Growth I... 4 hr Amazed 5
McDonald's out of Walmart 5 hr Martha Faye 24
Why is it so hard for a man to just stay FAITHFUL? (Jun '12) 7 hr Mee 193
looking this morning 7 hr Guest 4
Carlee Myers on mobile patrol 10 hr Karma 12
Who hung them self last night? 23 hr Izzy-_- 25

Dyersburg Jobs