Lamest police officers

Posted in the Dyersburg Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
FYI

Dyersburg, TN

#1 Feb 11, 2010
Can I really only choose one?
guest

Dyersburg, TN

#2 Feb 11, 2010
weigh them all and pick out the fattest
Guest

Benton, KY

#3 Feb 11, 2010
i choose mike dobis
DbUrg

Jackson, TN

#4 Feb 12, 2010
F*c* tha police just about all of the pigs is crooked. Lin Waller be serewin the girls he pick up in the police car. one of the girls is Amber Hinson
Guest

Little Rock, AR

#5 Feb 12, 2010
Lynn Waller is a dirty dog!
guest

United States

#6 Feb 12, 2010
Guest wrote:
Lynn Waller is a dirty dog!
Really?? Why do you say that? What did he do?
letting you know

Dyersburg, TN

#7 Mar 23, 2010
If you have something against lynn waller thats cause you did something to deserve it. I know from experience he's cool with anyone who is cool with him.If he does sleep with a female in the car,he ain't makin her. Thats her problem. so don't bash him cause you did something wrong and he inforced it.
lol

United States

#8 Mar 23, 2010
letting you know wrote:
If you have something against lynn waller thats cause you did something to deserve it. I know from experience he's cool with anyone who is cool with him.If he does sleep with a female in the car,he ain't makin her. Thats her problem. so don't bash him cause you did something wrong and he inforced it.
hell he had to leave the county because the finley boys were after him so he went to the city where he would have back up quick lol hes a lame excuse for an officer.and if he does do women in the backseat just proves his actions as a good officer if the female is consenting or not
Robin Cradles

United States

#9 Mar 23, 2010
If I was single and women wanted to do it in the back of my car I would.
D-I-L

Jackson, TN

#10 Mar 23, 2010
First let me say Lynn has not F$#@ed ANYONE!!! he is a great person and a great cop!! He would never cheat on his wife and i KNOW THAT FOR A FACT!!!! so dont get on here running ur mouths about him if u dont know him!!! yall just want to start stuip shit thats pointless!! keep him out of ur mouths espically if u want to talk bad about him!! have anything else to say?? TAKE THE SHIT UP WITH ME F@#$ERS!!!!!!!!
thankful

Dyersburg, TN

#11 Mar 23, 2010
I appreciate police officers. Thank you for putting your life on the line every day.
guest

United States

#12 Mar 23, 2010
lynn waller is probably one of the best cops we have he's done alot to help me anywhere from taking time out of his day to help me when i had to interview him for my school project all the way to giving me advice. never told me a wrong decision since i met him 6 yrs old.
CWB

Dyersburg, TN

#13 Mar 24, 2010
lynn waller is punk b!@#h. chris clemens is as weak as a school girl and mcdowell has little man syndrome to the fullest. i take pride in makin idiots outa these specific pigs. guess who waller? FA#GOT!
ha ha ha

Memphis, TN

#14 Mar 24, 2010
Mason has always made me sick! come on dude you know you are reading this Just Stop With All That Mess! It's great to have a job and take care of your family, but why are you acting like a little jerk? It's a job!!!! You'll be 30 boy grow up!
O Yeah

United States

#15 Mar 24, 2010
CWB wrote:
lynn waller is punk b!@#h. chris clemens is as weak as a school girl and mcdowell has little man syndrome to the fullest. i take pride in makin idiots outa these specific pigs. guess who waller? FA#GOT!

Go smoke ur crack rock while the rest of society works for a living! U must be some Bitc* AS* Vice Lord for a Gangster Girl or some call them G.D'S
Jason

Smyrna, TN

#16 Mar 25, 2010
D-I-L wrote:
First let me say Lynn has not F$#@ed ANYONE!!! he is a great person and a great cop!! He would never cheat on his wife and i KNOW THAT FOR A FACT!!!! so dont get on here running ur mouths about him if u dont know him!!! yall just want to start stuip shit thats pointless!! keep him out of ur mouths espically if u want to talk bad about him!! have anything else to say?? TAKE THE SHIT UP WITH ME F@#$ERS!!!!!!!!
How is anyone supposed to take it up with you when you don't leave your name??
GET A JOB

Jackson, TN

#17 Jul 1, 2010
You people doggin the police because your dumbasses got busted for doing something illegal. So you don't like the cop for busting you. Don't do illegal shit and they won't have a reason to bust you. Quit your drug use and other stupid shit and grow up and get a real job and maybe then you will work instead and be too tired to talk about how much you hate the cops ... you hate them because you are doing illegal shit dumbass!!!
guest

United States

#18 Jul 1, 2010
we newed more bike patrols
guest

Jackson, TN

#19 Jul 1, 2010
CWB wrote:
lynn waller is punk b!@#h. chris clemens is as weak as a school girl and mcdowell has little man syndrome to the fullest. i take pride in makin idiots outa these specific pigs. guess who waller? FA#GOT!
Well, we know his name so now tell us yours if you got the guts
Ali

Jackson, TN

#20 Jul 1, 2010
We do need more bike patrols. We also need to get rid of some of the drugs in Dyersburg.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jennifer dorse ms hepatitis 46 min Guest 2
The truth regarding Danny Higgins and Beau the ... 1 hr Irate taxpayer 126
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 1 hr -w0rd w0man- 8,498
WALL MART strikers, we got your back 2 hr agreeewithhosea 18
God is Great 2 hr Preacher 1,115
who keeps starting these cracker barrel threads 2 hr employees 24
Stacy cracker barrel 2 hr employees 9
Andrea Cook 9 hr law lady 24
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 11 hr bno 99,298
Dairy Queen 12 hr Mr Coffee 26
What happened at Walmart? Sat Guest 8