First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Humboldt, TN

#1 Jul 8, 2013
has anyone notice how many police cars we have in the city. was by the police station and around in the back, i believe we have more cars than Jackson Tn has. if we done use them, we need to sell them for scrap if they dont run.
SPELLCHECK

Dyersburg, TN

#2 Jul 8, 2013
Have you noticed you can't properly use grammar?
big time

Nashville, TN

#3 Jul 8, 2013
Red solo cup
TOBYKEITH

Dyersburg, TN

#4 Jul 9, 2013
Big time, you owe me royalties using my song all over topix. :)

Jackson, TN

#5 Jul 9, 2013
it's because most officers live in the county and cant drive their assigned cars home. there are around 60 officers and not quite that many churches and banks to park them.. an fyi, Jackson pd has about 3 times as many cars..
lol

Ripley, TN

#6 Jul 9, 2013
big time wrote:
Red solo cup
What your momma drinks her moonshine in?

Humboldt, TN

#7 Jul 9, 2013
For all of you smart asses, its your money sitting there, some of the cars had the lights turned about sideways, hope they dont patrol in them that way. Talking about the policemen not driving cars home if they live in the city, didnt we use to share the cars and the cars will go over 200,000 miles,. in todays paper the headlines said so many arrest or complants came in over 4th july weekend,divide them be the number of hrs in the weekend and the jail would be over run. Havent seen a police car on my street in over a week and i sit out on my front porch most of the day.waiting on some dumb ass answer to come from someone
REALITYCHECK

Dyersburg, TN

#8 Jul 10, 2013
guest wrote:
For all of you smart asses, its your money sitting there, some of the cars had the lights turned about sideways, hope they dont patrol in them that way. Talking about the policemen not driving cars home if they live in the city, didnt we use to share the cars and the cars will go over 200,000 miles,. in todays paper the headlines said so many arrest or complants came in over 4th july weekend,divide them be the number of hrs in the weekend and the jail would be over run. Havent seen a police car on my street in over a week and i sit out on my front porch most of the day.waiting on some dumb ass answer to come from someone
I believe what was said in the earlier post about cops not being able to drive their cars home because I have been by the police dept. several times and I've seen times there were 10 cars there but a lot of times there would only be 2 or 3. You sit on your porch most of the day? You either need a job, or if you're disabled, a hobby. I'm lucky if I get to enjoy 30 minutes relaxing on my porch every other day but you have "most of the day"??......smh
babsnd

United States

#9 Jul 10, 2013
guest wrote:
it's because most officers live in the county and cant drive their assigned cars home. there are around 60 officers and not quite that many churches and banks to park them.. an fyi, Jackson pd has about 3 times as many cars..
We have more churches, banks and resturants than anything else in this place. That is all we have period here!

Humboldt, TN

#10 Jul 10, 2013
Why does the policemen that lives in city need to take their car home with them, you dont see the water, gas or street dept doing this so why the police?There is to much waste here in Dyersburg
e d yersburg

Humboldt, TN

#11 Jul 12, 2013
fringe benifits
truthis

Dyersburg, TN

#12 Jul 12, 2013
Why do we have a police chief with an assistant to do all his work?

Humboldt, TN

#13 Jul 13, 2013
Sounds like we have a police chief is lazy or to dumb to answer the questions. This could be the reason thet the best officers are leaving Dyersburg?

Humboldt, TN

#14 Jul 17, 2013
Have you seen how fat our policemen are. they should be lineman on a football team?
hitler

Dyersburg, TN

#15 Jul 20, 2013
Have you seen how fat our policemen are. they should be lineman on a football team? ya but they get the job done. While you at home sucking your fat ass momma tit. You just hate it because you dont have the balls to do the job. Come get you some queer big talk.
idiots

Dyersburg, TN

#16 Jul 21, 2013
REALITYCHECK wrote:
<quoted text>I believe what was said in the earlier post about cops not being able to drive their cars home because I have been by the police dept. several times and I've seen times there were 10 cars there but a lot of times there would only be 2 or 3. You sit on your porch most of the day? You either need a job, or if you're disabled, a hobby. I'm lucky if I get to enjoy 30 minutes relaxing on my porch every other day but you have "most of the day"??......smh
maybe he needs to see if the police dept. will let him drive a car for a few days might keep his ass off the porch!

Humboldt, TN

#17 Jul 21, 2013
maybe the police dept should do as the electric is going to do on cell uses while driving , pull over and stop the car before using.you have a radio to hq's
bad boys

Little Rock, AR

#18 Jul 21, 2013
Dyersburg is a police state anyway.... ppl don't even want to come to town because if you have a license plate bracket they are writing you a ticket ...asking if you've been drinking ....anything illegal in the car....now all we need is a curfew and some martial law!!!! Heaven forbid you have tint on your windows! Oh but driving is a privilege.... bullshit....I pay taxes for roads,gas taxes,taxes on up keep of my vehicle,pay for tags and taxes on them, buy a drivers license and renew that bitch......sounds like a service I pay for more than a privilege! And you think you can tell me what I can and can't do......
Guardian

United States

#19 Jul 21, 2013
Don't Like Cops?
Next time you need help,
Call a Meth Head!

Humboldt, TN

#20 Jul 22, 2013
is that where they moved to, no wonder i havent seen any in awhile?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 43 min guest 101,002
I been hearing on the streets that meth heads 49 min The Real Smarty 39
robbie anderson where is he? (Jun '12) 51 min Guest 14
God is Great (Aug '14) 52 min makes no sense 2,379
state troopers 53 min Crystal 9
A Prayer Chain 4 Karen Swift 59 min makes no sense 2
Touchdown (Mar '14) 1 hr really 75
Explosion Sunday March 22, 2015 12 hr D n J 12

Flood Warning for Dyer County was issued at March 26 at 9:38PM CDT

Personal Finance