feelings

Sioux City, IA

#1 Jan 28, 2012
how long did it take you to get over the affair partner once it ended? can you just go back to the marriage and never look back?
been there

Henderson, TN

#3 Jan 28, 2012
feelings wrote:
how long did it take you to get over the affair partner once it ended? can you just go back to the marriage and never look back?
Chances are, the problems that led to an affair still exist in your marriage. Take the time to learn why you had an affair in the first place. If you do not take this time to heal and to grow from this experience, you will most likely repeat the same mistake again. Find out what you are searching for within yourself first before you return to a marriage that wasn't successful. As far as the pain of losing the affair partner, that too is just a symptom of a larger problem within yourself. Ask yourself what it was about that person that is different than your spouse. Are they qualities you knew you wanted in a partner? Perhaps before you return to either person, you should take time to know what you want and need for your own happiness. When you are a well rounded, mature,
secure person, you will attract the partner that is most complimentary for you. Good luck

Since: Apr 11

I'm from 'Round Here

#4 Jan 28, 2012
I think a marriage can be healed if both spouses want it to. Sometimes it helps to know why someone cheated. Cheating is never good, but believe it or not, it may have nothing to do with how much your spouse loves you or vice versa. It sounds as if you are the one that maybe cheated. If that is the case, does the spouse know? I think two people can decide to move forward and never look back if they really love each other and want to save their marriage. It might take time, but trust can be rebuilt. Regardless of what "Brandon" says, divorce doesn't always have a happy ending. A couple learning from past mistakes can make a relationship stronger, but it takes work from both of you.
I think

San Antonio, TX

#5 Jan 28, 2012
I think this person is,aaking how long will it take to get over the person he/she cheated with. Answer to that is as soon as u realize what you did was wrong, feel bad for it, and make urself find what you love about ur husband/wife again. Fall back in love with the one your married to again and the affair partner will be a vivid, faint memory. Every now and then a song or something little will make u think of that person,but it gets easier in time, my advice from experience, make new great memories w ur significant other and it happens fairly quick. Does your husband/wife know? That helps too. Confession,and realizing how bad you hurt your other half. When my wife let me see how much I hurt her, and I seen then she did stil truly love me it made a huge differnce,in ething. Goodluck
truth

Munford, TN

#6 Jan 28, 2012
Feelings may be the cheater , from what im reading. Asking how long it takes to get over the person you have cheated with. Or is just wanting to know if thier partner is over the affair. Either way, move on. If you got cheated on and let it go, they'll just do it again, cause they got away with it the first time. If you're the cheater, then you already know.

Sioux City, IA

#10 Jan 31, 2012
sounds like "feelings" could be wondering if the person that cheated on them is over an affair partner or can get over that partner. any "great" relationship takes work and effort (as does success in any aspect of life) so if both husband/wife are working on their marriage and love each other that other person fades away from mind rather quickly. an affair is easy and does not require work. a person looks for that when they have become lazy in relationships. often realizing what you are about to lose makes you realize you have had the best all along (you just got lazy and forgot to tend to your marriage). the affair partner is like a band-aid that is easily pulled off, thrown away, and forgotten when the healing is complete.
theman

Sioux City, IA

#12 Feb 3, 2012
It was just sex to me so I moved on easily. I was in a rough patch in the relationship I really wanted. This girl came along and made it so easy. When everything came out in the open, I knew I messed up. My gal was willing to give me another chance and I am not about to screw that up!
Snakeinthegrass

Miami, FL

#13 Feb 3, 2012
guest wrote:
jennifer long whos the new guy
It sure would be nice Guest ip add. Jackson Tn to say your name. You only have posted or started many of the 9 threads already removed about this girl. Give it a rest or say your name. You know they can be traced it just takes time.....
wish

Sioux City, IA

#14 Feb 3, 2012
theman wrote:
It was just sex to me so I moved on easily. I was in a rough patch in the relationship I really wanted. This girl came along and made it so easy. When everything came out in the open, I knew I messed up. My gal was willing to give me another chance and I am not about to screw that up!
wow you are lucky! I screwed up, had a good hardworking faithful wife i just went stupid because some ho showed me alittle attention my wife threw me out wouldnot at all give me a chance ben 3 years and still sad the ho was just looking for someone to get married and someone to support her now i dont get to see my kids everyday messed up there life good home gone---hate myself dont make my mistake i hope she reads this she will know its me men i am here to tell you that few time is not worth your family life that attention made me feel good but not as good as my family and my good wife and great kids i eat by myself i liked eating evry nite with my kids these tramps dont care dont mess up your home
quest

Missouri City, TX

#15 Feb 3, 2012
guest wrote:
jennifer long whos the new guy
for real who is it?

Humboldt, TN

#16 Feb 17, 2012
jennifer long faithful haha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
People steal in JC Penney (Jan '09) 24 min Kelly 209
Attorney Tim Naifeh Found Guilty of Triple Murder (May '15) 1 hr Clod Hopper 27
Who else among us has noticed the great influx ... 2 hr Michelle P 45
City of Dyersburg suspends a guy in sanitation ... 2 hr guest 3
Delila peery 2 hr Ifuseekamy 1
Mcdonalds on lake road 3 hr Wrong Color 27
What happened with John Wheeler? 3 hr Izzy-_- 50
Love hurts 5 hr rusty blonde 67
how long does it take to get an unemployment ch... (Feb '10) Aug 20 Big Rick 606

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dyersburg Mortgages