Savannah, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2010

Judged:

anyone have any thought about that place and or the people who work there?
yes I do

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2010

Judged:

Yes that a great place to go. The doctors and the nurses are really good. They actually look at you before they give you anything. Most doctors now days don`t even look and see what really wrong with you.
Ms Porter

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2010

Judged:

I have been going there for about five years and wouldn't want to go anywhere else. Sheryl is a great nurse practitioner and there is rarely a long wait

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2010

Judged:

dr linda hughes is great, thats where i go

Ridgely, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2010

Judged:

the family walk in clinic is a good place to go.and sheryl wright is a great nurse practitoner i would recommend her to anyone.and she dont just hand you out drugs either she will run test on you to try to get down to the promblem.and one thing you dont have to have a appointment cause they do take walk-ins, which is good cause if i get sick i want to be able to go see the dr that day or the next day not have to sit and wait 2 or 3 days before you can get a apoointment like most other places are.
Guest 2

Santa Clara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2010

Judged:

Well Kelly has never done me that way and has ALWAYS run test on me before givin me any type of medication so ur friend must be feeding her a line of shit to get what she does cause she DOESNT just had the stuff out and like i said if sheryl hadnt snitched or done something her ass would have went down just like Dr Yeates did cause she used to give out the shit and give those cocktail shots out like they were candy so dont tell me shit about her i know i USED TO go to her but not anymore and never will

Since: May 09

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2010

Judged:

they don't make doctors like they use to! they use to save lives now they will kill you for the almighty dollar and drugs. They will give you all the drugs you want if you let them keep you on their merry go round of drugs they will butcher you to remodel the hospital and pay for equipment . If you say or ask any questions they will say you are crazy and tell you need a psych to cover up their evil ways of doing things. but if you are an addict going in especially a man these days they wrap their arms around you seeing the dollar signs of their own getting money and draining medicare and ins. for all they can. greedy gutted evil ways. not to mention the pharmasist that play the games to with people's lives.
but not to say the insurance companies are innocent no siree, someone so doped up and drunk has a wreck and some one gets killed they can sue and get 50,000 to 100,000 , the one killed doesn't although they were doped up and drunk too! now you wonder why insurance is so high these days? It's called the games of the rich from all aspects of american life.
I have seen it first hand how the rich get bored , like they did in jesus's days they have to have their entertainment so they use the poor that has no power people behind them friends or aquaintances , and laugh at what they can do to break them mentally and spirually, sadly but true some of these are people in pulpits of churches and support the evil workers of iniquities that are taking place in this country.
doctors and medical field is nice if you can get someone not into drugs and a drunk, but if it's not an emergency don't go , you'll live longer. I remember going to a dentist where no medications were given for pain and they told you what to do to keep infections down. now you go to a dentist and he will give you a months supply of hydros and other medications right down the drug pushers alley.
The older doc's were nothing but drug pushers getting people strung out on valiums, pain meds, any drug that caused addictions, then you were ready before long for the psyche docs, hospitalizations, until you body looked like a road map, they got richer and so did the pharmasist, but we know that story too, society a better class of dope heads and drunks, they had to get pharmacy and carry on the old family tradition in a more legal way. good people, good people, as the church says. guess that why jesus says he has got to come, people don't know the difference between good and bad and evil. it's like the blind leading the blind.
CSI

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2010

Judged:

so is major jack kin to stormy weather or what? sounds familiar!!! is ol peggy still around? or is she just using a new name???
yes I do

Bedminster, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2010

Judged:

Well I see her and she a really good doctor. Evertime I told her something was wrong with me she would check me or run test on me. So to the one who bash her you must be on drugs or something. She prolly won`t give you want you want so that prolly why you don`t like her.
just wondering

Trenton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2010

Judged:

major jack wrote:
they don't make doctors like they use to! they use to save lives now they will kill you for the almighty dollar and drugs. They will give you all the drugs you want if you let them keep you on their merry go round of drugs they will butcher you to remodel the hospital and pay for equipment . If you say or ask any questions they will say you are crazy and tell you need a psych to cover up their evil ways of doing things. but if you are an addict going in especially a man these days they wrap their arms around you seeing the dollar signs of their own getting money and draining medicare and ins. for all they can. greedy gutted evil ways. not to mention the pharmasist that play the games to with people's lives.
but not to say the insurance companies are innocent no siree, someone so doped up and drunk has a wreck and some one gets killed they can sue and get 50,000 to 100,000 , the one killed doesn't although they were doped up and drunk too! now you wonder why insurance is so high these days? It's called the games of the rich from all aspects of american life.
I have seen it first hand how the rich get bored , like they did in jesus's days they have to have their entertainment so they use the poor that has no power people behind them friends or aquaintances , and laugh at what they can do to break them mentally and spirually, sadly but true some of these are people in pulpits of churches and support the evil workers of iniquities that are taking place in this country.
doctors and medical field is nice if you can get someone not into drugs and a drunk, but if it's not an emergency don't go , you'll live longer. I remember going to a dentist where no medications were given for pain and they told you what to do to keep infections down. now you go to a dentist and he will give you a months supply of hydros and other medications right down the drug pushers alley.
The older doc's were nothing but drug pushers getting people strung out on valiums, pain meds, any drug that caused addictions, then you were ready before long for the psyche docs, hospitalizations, until you body looked like a road map, they got richer and so did the pharmasist, but we know that story too, society a better class of dope heads and drunks, they had to get pharmacy and carry on the old family tradition in a more legal way. good people, good people, as the church says. guess that why jesus says he has got to come, people don't know the difference between good and bad and evil. it's like the blind leading the blind.
Damn what kind of medication are YOU on?

Since: May 09

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2010

just wondering wrote:
<quoted text> Damn what kind of medication are YOU on?
no meds , just stateing the true facts. I have the proof and the story to back what I say. they like to get people stuck in their revolveing doors the more drugs you are wanting the more they can make you believe anything they say. try standing your ground with one in truth , tell them up front you don't want drugs that alternate your minds thinking. start asking questions. They don't like it when you don't want to get on their merry go round, of doctors and drugs,

greed has took over every aspect of humans thinking, You know your body better than any human and noone knows our body more than God . people run to a doctor like hypocondriacs not to say that at one point I didn't fall into that catagory. I was also on mind alternating drugs prescription given by doctors. I am not saying that all doctors use this type of tactics but a vast majority do, not all meds are bad especially those used for things as diabetic and more. If your child is not sick why take them to fix something not going on?
It was not called neglect as they do now to let your child have a cold or a growing pain because their bodies are stretching neither were they given something for pain everytime they complained but a cold rag was sufficient for a headache. Now a parent can be found of neglect if they are not taking their child to a doctor for things that are just natural things. but as like everything in this country so have scams and lies gotten out of control . People need to take control of their minds and not buy into every whelm of lies and propaganda going on these days , beware , don't try to fit into a mold that they are trying to get everyone to fit in. God gives all of emotions and for reasons for our own good.
As one doctor that thought I should fit into a mold like others and telling the truth, he said we don't act that way , when I was speaking of one of his collegues in the medical profession. i responded , i know, but I am not an animal that you can diagnois as a vet does with all animals, I am a human , as every individual so awesomely created, not like anyone else, a different system , and differnet thoughts , that not even the same dna can be matched to anyone else but me. neither can I take meds prescriptions like some can. i don't like being treated like a guiena pig or animal . as one person told me , a drug might help someone else or they can be made to think they help, but to me some drugs are devastateing to me , to the point of killing me. I see every human different so special drugs only take away their insight to knowing truth, an illusion just as deceiveing as satan in the garden of eden, so slick and cunning, to deceive try this it will open your eyes and you will be as a god. the end a life cut short . people deceived as jesus said , father forgive them for they know not what they do. people became so evil , that they did not know what they were doing was evil to another human being.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

95 Users are viewing the Dyersburg Forum right now

Search the Dyersburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
dead man 6 min lil joe 16
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 23 min WTSenior 144,438
DCHS student suspended for saying bless you 25 min A Parent 69
god's not dead 39 min guest 17
Tyler Newman 51 min LMFAO 22
the bitch at the pawnshop 1 hr guess 11
coach store in dburg?? 1 hr guest 6
david swift got his house in real estate 4 hr Karensfriend 27
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 4 hr The real ummmmmmm 97,217
C and C pharmacy 4 hr Guest 1 39
•••
•••
•••

Dyersburg News, Events & Info