Prescott Valley, AZ

#1 Apr 18, 2009
know anything about these guys?
friend of

Arlington, TN

#2 Apr 18, 2009
guest wrote:
know anything about these guys?
yes,I know JD is a great guy..And u r starting this shit on here why>>>...????? What do you need to know about them!!!??????
W T F

Idaho Falls, ID

#3 Apr 19, 2009
friend of wrote:
<quoted text>
yes,I know JD is a great guy..And u r starting this shit on here why>>>...????? What do you need to know about them!!!??????
Damn ........ Chill out. Maybe the person needs some work done.
Rude Dog

Martin, TN

#4 Apr 20, 2009
LMAO
right up the nose

Parsons, KS

#5 Apr 20, 2009
stay clear of them.... brian fuxxs hisgets his life straight ex wife sister nasty bastard...hope he
right up the nose

Parsons, KS

#6 Apr 20, 2009
sorry trying to muti task he messes with his wife sister spend the night lmao...hope he gats a life
maybe_me

Idaho Falls, ID

#7 Apr 21, 2009
what are their names? JD and Brian who?
curious

Parsons, KS

#8 Apr 21, 2009
jd not from hereand b is from newbern and from the state of corrections lol
cruziersfan

Ada, OK

#9 Apr 21, 2009
don't kn ow about there work but seem to be really nice guys. the other day me and my husband was at cruziers eating and i happened to notice i had left my lights on on my car and one of these guys offered to boost me off if my battery was dead. luckily i had no problem, but i though it was nice of him to offer help to a total stranger!

Since: Mar 09

the saddle

#10 Apr 21, 2009
I've got nothing bad to say,but if you are thinking of hiring them they are doing a job on 78 towards Ridgely.Check it out.
CURIOUS

Parsons, KS

#11 Apr 22, 2009
JAIL PEOPLE THEY CAN BE GOOD GUYS ALLDAY I AM A GOOD OLD MAN please watch i have done more community work for our community than tell someone their lights were left on... plez cant just roll my wheelchair down there just had surgery but i a seding building inspectors and will see if pulled permits to have this work done then i will post it for the world to see

the saddle

#12 Apr 22, 2009
CURIOUS wrote:
JAIL PEOPLE THEY CAN BE GOOD GUYS ALLDAY I AM A GOOD OLD MAN please watch i have done more community work for our community than tell someone their lights were left on... plez cant just roll my wheelchair down there just had surgery but i a seding building inspectors and will see if pulled permits to have this work done then i will post it for the world to see
Have no clue what you said.A permit isn't required for some jobs.Depends on what you are doing and how much it costs.
inspector

Parsons, KS

#13 Apr 23, 2009
that is not true sir,if you put a garage on you must follow the building codes in dyer co.u need to check your facts
no second thoughts

United States

#14 Apr 23, 2009
jd likes to screw around on his ole lady! She will find out soon enough! Cause Im goin make sure she does! If he dont like it I will Kick his ass!
just wondering

Idaho Falls, ID

#15 Apr 23, 2009
no second thoughts wrote:
jd likes to screw around on his ole lady! She will find out soon enough! Cause Im goin make sure she does! If he dont like it I will Kick his ass!
who is he cheating with?
no second thoughts

United States

#16 Apr 23, 2009
just wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
who is he cheating with?
You will find out along wit everyone else! Patience dear His girl needs to know first. Which she will!He should have thought first before he tried to get in my girls pants. Now a true friend doesnt spill the beans until they been screwed over by another true friend.

the saddle

#17 Apr 23, 2009
inspector wrote:
that is not true sir,if you put a garage on you must follow the building codes in dyer co.u need to check your facts
you should inspect my post inspector.I said it depends on what you are doing and what it cots.Com mon sense dictates that if you wre going to construct a building a permit would be required.Or altering load bearing walls.It depends.You don't need a permit to get a bathroom tiled,door put in,counter top,etc...
Maybe you should check YOUR facts.If indeed you are a inspector I'd like to know your name,I thought I knew all of them,guess they lowered the standards.
Carey

Miami, FL

#18 Apr 23, 2009
Anyone know anything about Fix All?

the saddle

#19 Apr 23, 2009
Carey wrote:
Anyone know anything about Fix All?
you would get better responses if you started a thread about them.I've never heard nothing bad about them though.
Carey

Miami, FL

#20 Apr 23, 2009
dyersburg mountain biker wrote:
<quoted text>
you would get better responses if you started a thread about them.I've never heard nothing bad about them though.
yeah Im new at this lol.. thanks! wow seems like everyone knows everyone here..Ive only lived here since 2003

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Skankburg 1 hr Guestx 7
I need money 2 hr impulse 23
magic shops 2 hr monte 19
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 5 hr My Opinion 106,184
john3:16 5 hr guest 25
Dr Cook 6 hr Guest 10
FC Banker 6 hr Guest 4

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance