First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Im so sorry

AOL

#1 Mar 8, 2010
Just heard today about the passing of Mr. Johnson of Tennessee Realty.I am so very sorry.My condolances goes out to Ms.Leighan and her children.
curious

Sioux City, IA

#2 Mar 8, 2010
what happened?
Helloooo

AOL

#3 Mar 8, 2010
He had a heart Attack.
My sympathy

Sioux City, IA

#4 Mar 8, 2010
I was sorry to hear about Larry as well. The family is in our prayers.

Sioux City, IA

#5 Mar 9, 2010
I truly feel sorry for this family. It is so sad for something like this to happen so sudden and to a young person. Leighann has been through so much in her life. Her dad should not have been in prison for this long. He did not commit a murder. People that murder do not spend this much time in prison. He is getting old now and she has had to go through this and now her husband dies at a very young age. I hope her dad will get out and get to be with her and her children.
Ms Friend

Jackson, MS

#6 Mar 10, 2010
SO sorry for the loss of Larry. I grew up with all the Johnson kids...and I knew and was great friends with his cousins/aunts... too young to be taken from this earth...

I also agree with you GUEST. Her dad should not still be in prison. He has been in for so many years and that is so wrong. They need to let that man out of jail!!!! He is a good man. I always had my doubts about the women who acussed him of his acts--

My mother is a good friend of his and she brings him up often. We just do not understand it...I can only imagine how his family feels. I wish we could band together and help him get out.

Collierville, TN

#7 Mar 10, 2010
I feel for Leigh Ann and what she has been through. But this is not about her dad. He left victims of his crimes perpetrated as a judge using his position of authority and he must pay for them. The 25 years behind bars was not for what he did, as much as it was for how he did it - using his cloak and the power it represented to take advantage of subordinates or people with pending matters under hs jurisdiction. That is simply reprehensible and his sentence suggests that a civil society will not tolerate such abuses by people in positions of such power. My sympathy to Leigh Ann, Robbie and the Johnson family.
iknowurpain

Dyersburg, TN

#8 Mar 10, 2010
her father is not in prison anymore...he got out almost a year ago ppl

Sioux City, IA

#9 Mar 10, 2010
Do you all not think this a very inappropriate time to bring that up?

My prayers are with Leigh Ann and the Johnson family. I am truly sorry for your loss.

Collierville, TN

#10 Mar 10, 2010
I think that "iknowurpain" is mistaken. I have absolutely no knowledge of David Lanier being released from prison.
atk

Sioux City, IA

#11 Mar 10, 2010
Guest wrote:
I think that "iknowurpain" is mistaken. I have absolutely no knowledge of David Lanier being released from prison.
Mr. lanier is not out he is in Federal prison in Forest City, Ark.

Sioux City, IA

#12 Mar 11, 2010
Guest wrote:
I feel for Leigh Ann and what she has been through. But this is not about her dad. He left victims of his crimes perpetrated as a judge using his position of authority and he must pay for them. The 25 years behind bars was not for what he did, as much as it was for how he did it - using his cloak and the power it represented to take advantage of subordinates or people with pending matters under hs jurisdiction. That is simply reprehensible and his sentence suggests that a civil society will not tolerate such abuses by people in positions of such power. My sympathy to Leigh Ann, Robbie and the Johnson family.
You don't seem too sympathic. David Lanier did not do all this by himself I knew the women and hey were willing. How in the world could someone fondal someone in a court of law if they did not want them too. She could have got up and left the court room was full of people. It was not fair that thier reputition could not be brought up. And no he did not deserve this much time. Like I said people that murder people do not get this much time. And don't you know that Leigh Anne loves her dad. Her children love thier grandfather. I am so glad that God forgives and don't hold things against us for the rest of our lives. Leigh Anne has tried to get her dad pardoned. So please don't say you feel sorry for Leigh Anne and then have no compassion for her father and the life she has lost by not having her dad with her. A lot of what was said was not true. I personally have backed her to get her dad out of jail I feel like he has served his time a long time ago for any wrong he had done on his behalf. But don't be fooled the women were not innocent. I don't believe he forced all thoes women to do that. I knew the whole family personally. There has been much wrong done here in Dyer County with politics why should one man pay for everybody. This is so wrong!
justincase

Sioux City, IA

#13 Mar 11, 2010
Why are you guys talking bout this, she just lost her husband,,,,get a life
responder

United States

#14 Mar 11, 2010
I agree with justincase.. you people really need a life, and quit gossiping. Leigh Anne just lost her husband her kids just lost a father! Do you really think they need all this on them too? So if you have anything to say just say a prayer for her family to get through this time and quit posting negative crap!
Bob

Farmington, MO

#15 Mar 11, 2010
I am terribly sorry for all the Johnson family. Everyone who is bringing up her Dad please do not. This is not about him it is about a family you has a very terrible shock. Please keep your thoughts about her father to yourself at this time and instead replace it with a prayer for her the inlaws and her children. Your words will be better used in that way.

Sioux City, IA

#16 Mar 11, 2010
I really like Leigh anne and also liked Larry have known them for a very long time. I am not saying anything bad about her dad I like him and her mother Joan too. I just think she has been through a very lot in her life and that it would be wonderful if they would let her dad out of prison to be with her and her children. And then someone gets on here and thinks he should be in prison forever. I say this is so wrong. My prayers are with her and her children. I am very sorry that Larry died so sudden and I don't even think they knew he had a problem. It is very sad! And then I heard they wouldn't even let her dad out to come to the funeral to be with her and support her. I say he has served more time than he should have been required to serve and I want him to get out to help Leigh Anne. She loves him very much. Has written letters to get him out, goes to visit him, and needs him very much. If there was anything I could do to help her I would.
not telling

Sioux City, IA

#17 Mar 11, 2010
Not the time right now...but there is plenty to say. I am so sorry for her family at this moment.
yeah right

Portland, OR

#18 Mar 12, 2010
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>You don't seem too sympathic. David Lanier did not do all this by himself I knew the women and hey were willing. How in the world could someone fondal someone in a court of law if they did not want them too. She could have got up and left the court room was full of people. It was not fair that thier reputition could not be brought up. And no he did not deserve this much time. Like I said people that murder people do not get this much time. And don't you know that Leigh Anne loves her dad. Her children love thier grandfather. I am so glad that God forgives and don't hold things against us for the rest of our lives. Leigh Anne has tried to get her dad pardoned. So please don't say you feel sorry for Leigh Anne and then have no compassion for her father and the life she has lost by not having her dad with her. A lot of what was said was not true. I personally have backed her to get her dad out of jail I feel like he has served his time a long time ago for any wrong he had done on his behalf. But don't be fooled the women were not innocent. I don't believe he forced all thoes women to do that. I knew the whole family personally. There has been much wrong done here in Dyer County with politics why should one man pay for everybody. This is so wrong!
Who in the hell would willingly sleep with Lanier? He was scum and got what he deserved. My one great wish is that he got him some man-love in prison.

I am sorry to hear about Larry though. I knew him and he was a good guy.

Sioux City, IA

#19 Mar 12, 2010
i am going to ask one thing.what the hell leigh anne father got to do with this.you all are trying to make her look bad get a life ok.

Sioux City, IA

#20 Mar 12, 2010
yeah right wrote:
<quoted text>
Who in the hell would willingly sleep with Lanier? He was scum and got what he deserved. My one great wish is that he got him some man-love in prison.
I am sorry to hear about Larry though. I knew him and he was a good guy.
You have a terrible attitude and are so wrong. If you liked Larry well he liked David. He even asked me to write a letter to help get him out. And there are plenty of people that would willing sleep with him. You have a bad problem. He has a sole and God loves him the same as he loves you. Please have a heart.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Omg i just want an honest decient woman 5 min Mike Teddy Tidwell 15
Anyone know anything about a Tennessee highway ... 56 min Sam 36
Meth heads 1 hr Nobody 6
Transgender is a mental disorder 1 hr MeMe 46
CVC pharmacy 1 hr oneway 9
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 1 hr Dickens1 10,699
Wreck on Highway between dyersburg and Newbern 1 hr Guest 20
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dyersburg Mortgages