of 7
Next Last
lol

Martin, TN

#129 May 21, 2012
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman was absolutely the aggresor.
Zimmerman followed Trayvon for no reason AND when the 911 operator told him not to. He approached Trayvon (with his gun drawn, I strongly believe). Zimmerman initiated an altercation (by pointing or showing his gun). Trayvon fought to defend himself and to dis-arm Ziimmerman. Zimmerman was losing the fight so he fired his gun and murdered Trayon.
Zimmerman wants to be the aggressor AND the victim. The law will not work in zimmerman's favor because zimmerman had no business approaching a random person outside of his home with his gun drawn and asking why the person is there. Zimmerman crossed the line, murdered an innocent person and lied about the entire thing. Zimmerman IS going to prison. They wanted to charge him with manslaughter the night he killed Trayvon but some crooked cop let him go. They knew that night zimmerman was lying.
You must be smokin' the same thing lil' skittles was smokin'.

Sioux City, IA

#130 May 21, 2012
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman was absolutely the aggresor.
Zimmerman followed Trayvon for no reason AND when the 911 operator told him not to. He approached Trayvon (with his gun drawn, I strongly believe). Zimmerman initiated an altercation (by pointing or showing his gun). Trayvon fought to defend himself and to dis-arm Ziimmerman. Zimmerman was losing the fight so he fired his gun and murdered Trayon.
Zimmerman wants to be the aggressor AND the victim. The law will not work in zimmerman's favor because zimmerman had no business approaching a random person outside of his home with his gun drawn and asking why the person is there. Zimmerman crossed the line, murdered an innocent person and lied about the entire thing. Zimmerman IS going to prison. They wanted to charge him with manslaughter the night he killed Trayvon but some crooked cop let him go. They knew that night zimmerman was lying.
Well, you have it all figured out then don't you, even though the prosecution, degree holding, veteran investigators and prosecutors, already admitted that they have ZERO evidence that Mr Zimmerman started the actual fight. They should certainly step aside and let you handle the prosecution. Thanks for the laughs.
Truth

United States

#131 May 21, 2012
Zimmerman thought this would "blow over" but he failed to understand the law of self defense and the "stand your ground law" in his own state. Zimmerman is not protected under either law, which is why he has been charged with murder. It doesn't help that zimmerman has lied about his actions that night.

Zimmerman will go to prison. The only way he can get out if this is if he takes a polygraph test (allowed in the state of florida), but he won't because he's been lying since he pulled the trigger.

Sioux City, IA

#132 May 21, 2012
Truth wrote:
Zimmerman thought this would "blow over" but he failed to understand the law of self defense and the "stand your ground law" in his own state. Zimmerman is not protected under either law, which is why he has been charged with murder. It doesn't help that zimmerman has lied about his actions that night.
Zimmerman will go to prison. The only way he can get out if this is if he takes a polygraph test (allowed in the state of florida), but he won't because he's been lying since he pulled the trigger.
......and you know all this how?
Truth

United States

#133 May 21, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be smokin' the same thing lil' skittles was smokin'.
And you must be raping the same dog your mother was raping.
Truth

United States

#134 May 21, 2012
White ppl are so delusional. It's *ucking hysterical how they think they are superior to everyone else when they are raping murdering stealing and lying, like they always have. What, you don't think we see your *hit?? You are the only ones that don't see your own *ucked up *hit! WE SEE IT!!!!!!!!! which is why white ppl drink and drug themselves into a stupor. It's hysterical!!!
Something is up

Sioux City, IA

#136 May 21, 2012
Here are some legal facts

A citizen has the legal right to make a citizens arrest or detention, under law, if they suspect a person is committing a crime

A police dispatcher has no legal authority to tell,anyone to do any thing. They are non commissioned employees who have no legal or binding authority to issue a citizen a legal order

Was Zimmerman legally armed?

Under the stand your ground, or castle law, no citizen is required to retreat, or avoid a confrontation.

The real question is, did Zimmerman clearly indicate that he was acting as a citizen protecting his neighborhood and wanted to know why martin was there.......if he did, and martin was the agressor,and zimm feared for his life, then zimm will walk because he violated no law

If he did not, and from martins perspective he was being stalked, and he thought zimm was going to assault him, then Martin has the right to defend himself. In which case Zimmerman could be found guilty.

Even a plains cloths police officer must id themselves both visually and verbally, or they could be legally shot if they are entering the property or residence of a citizen, and that citizen feared for their life..
Big-Man

Lithonia, GA

#137 May 22, 2012
Zimmerman beatin and bruised Trayvons knuckles scratched and bruised sounds strictly like self defense to me
lol

Martin, TN

#138 May 22, 2012
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
And you must be raping the same dog your mother was raping.
This is the typical response expected from "colored" people.
Truth

United States

#139 May 22, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
......and you know all this how?
You must be white because only a white make excuses and are delusional. They never want to take responsibility for anything they do so your response makes perfect sense

I'm being very serious here. Ppl of color do not take white ppl as a whole seriously. Yes, there are some whites who have credibility based on their interactions with non-whites because they get introduced to reality. However, most whites (older ones especially) are completely delusional and have no credibility because they think they are superior because they have white skin. I honestly think that whites think that Blacks, Asians and Latinos believe that whites are superior. Let me enlighten you, whites are the only ones who think they are superior. So for your own sake get over yourselves and get a real clue.
Truth

United States

#140 May 22, 2012
comeonman wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not taking anyone's side hear. If he is guilty of wrong doing he should do the time. If the death was justifiable Zimmerman should walk no matter what damage could be done by black Americans. That's called justice. You are the one who appears to be taking sides without knowing the facts. I don't know all the facts.
Where have you been? Under a rock?? The police and prosecutor released the facts about the case. it is time to determine based on the evidence AND zimmerman's accounts if he is guilty. Under the law, there is no way the shooting was justifiable because the laws in florida does not allow an individual to follow a random person with their gun drawn, initiate an fight and then shoot someone because you are losing the fight.

And by the way, NO "damage" will be done to Black ppl. We have fought against harsher injustices in this country and won. Wow, You MUST live under a rock.
Truth

United States

#141 May 22, 2012
comeonman wrote:
<quoted text>Oh woe is you. Comments like the above should take all the questions on why white people hate your racist black @ss types so much. Water melon seed spitter.
Means so much coming from an inbred dog, sheep and child rapist like you. Remember, you are superior in your own delusional mind you compulsive liar.

Henderson, TN

#145 May 23, 2012
The shooter is not white.The murdered teenager was black.So why are some of you talking about black and white?
Chicagoan

Kouts, IN

#146 May 23, 2012
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be white because only a white make excuses and are delusional. They never want to take responsibility for anything they do so your response makes perfect sense
I'm being very serious here. Ppl of color do not take white ppl as a whole seriously. Yes, there are some whites who have credibility based on their interactions with non-whites because they get introduced to reality. However, most whites (older ones especially) are completely delusional and have no credibility because they think they are superior because they have white skin. I honestly think that whites think that Blacks, Asians and Latinos believe that whites are superior. Let me enlighten you, whites are the only ones who think they are superior. So for your own sake get over yourselves and get a real clue.
Sounds like u have a chip on your shoulder... Wah wah wah get over it . Like all white people think that way. U r so dead wrong. Whites help get u a black president so what's your excuse now u bawl bag?
Not Guilty

Martin, TN

#147 Jul 16, 2013
Jury is in.... Get over it! Go home Eric Holder. Time for you to resign anyway. Why don't you answer the questions about the leaks, drones, spying on U.S. citizens.... and so on, and so forth.
Trayvon's family are not pursuing a civil suit. Because they know, if they lose, they have to pay Zimmerman's lawyer fees, court costs and loss of pay. The DOJ is just blowing hot air and trying to score points and stir up racism across America. There are millions of other problems for the dept. to fix. Let the boy R.I.P. and find a positive way to remember him. Take the money for a civil trial and start a scholarship in his name.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eric Williams 6 min Shots fired 6
Former Sheriff of Dyer County 2 hr Hmmm 25
Sheriff's office 2 hr Ditto 75
add a word drop a word (Feb '14) 2 hr Pennie Lane 1,374
David wilbanks 2 hr Pennie Lane 4
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 2 hr impulse 4,773
where at? 6 hr domatter 2

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance