You set a bomb beside an 8 year-old then

Posted in the Dyersburg Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 41 Comments Last updated May 10, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Freedom Lover

Savannah, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Then you get read your rights before the interrogation is fully over.Obama and Holder should both Get the HEll out of America.DAMN TRAITORS!!!
Freedom Lover

Savannah, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

I hope all you stupid uninformed Obama voters are very proud of what you have enabled in this great Country...Stupid asses
harbinger

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

You sure get worked up over things you have no involvement in. Spend your Sunday morning watching political programs on TV again?

You must be very lonely.

Since: May 10

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Freedom Lover wrote:
Then you get read your rights before the interrogation is fully over.Obama and Holder should both Get the HEll out of America.DAMN TRAITORS!!!
What does THIS have to do with anything? Explain yourself.
Freedom Lover

Savannah, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
May 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hellbilly 1 wrote:
<quoted text>What does THIS have to do with anything? Explain yourself.
If you don`t care or understand, well it tells me where your love for this country is.In the toilet
guest

Lebanon, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
May 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Freedom Lover wrote:
<quoted text>If you don`t care or understand, well it tells me where your love for this country is.In the toilet
Bacause you can't explain it. He was questioned for 16 hours...we have a 48 hour rule..before reading Miranda Rights? What else did you need answered...his penis size? I think they did a GREAT job at how they handle the situation concerning Boston. Amen to all involved.....many Heros! That's being an American...sir:) Your acting like you are trying to recruit for the War against Northern Aggression...lol..Good luck!
Freedom Lover

Savannah, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
May 6, 2013
 
No damn wonder why this country is in the sad shape it`s in..People keep up with nothing,know nothing except what`s going on with them.They vote blindly for just a smile and think it`s ok..In other words 100% CLUELESS.These people deserve a TYRANT to lead them around with steel rings in their noses.Pathetic!!!!

Since: May 10

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
May 6, 2013
 
Freedom Lover wrote:
No damn wonder why this country is in the sad shape it`s in..People keep up with nothing,know nothing except what`s going on with them.They vote blindly for just a smile and think it`s ok..In other words 100% CLUELESS.These people deserve a TYRANT to lead them around with steel rings in their noses.Pathetic!!!!
And what have you done to change that? Sit at home being an armchair patriot telling people that they should have voted for the other guy like you did?
Freedom Lover

Savannah, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
May 6, 2013
 
Hellbilly 1 wrote:
<quoted text>And what have you done to change that? Sit at home being an armchair patriot telling people that they should have voted for the other guy like you did?
Who did you vote for?

Since: May 10

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
May 6, 2013
 
Freedom Lover wrote:
<quoted text>Who did you vote for?
Doesn't matter. You can blame anyone that has voted because either/or something bad was bound to happen.And what have you done to change that? Sit at home being an armchair patriot telling people that they should have voted for the other guy like you did?
Freedom Lover

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
May 7, 2013
 
Hellbilly 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Doesn't matter. You can blame anyone that has voted because either/or something bad was bound to happen.And what have you done to change that? Sit at home being an armchair patriot telling people that they should have voted for the other guy like you did?
I did vote for Romney/Ryan and proud that I did, so who did you vote for?That is a easy question to answer..
guest

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
May 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Freedom Lover wrote:
<quoted text>I did vote for Romney/Ryan and proud that I did, so who did you vote for?That is a easy question to answer..
Hellbilly probably didn't vote. He is the very kind of person that you are describing. Either that or he's a diehard liberal and voted for Obama and doesn't bother to check out Obama's policies and just takes his "purty" smile and his lying words as truth. Now he will come back with some smart ass comment that he thinks is clever and cute, but it will really be more of his blind allegiance to his master (Obama)

Since: May 10

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
May 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Freedom Lover wrote:
<quoted text>I did vote for Romney/Ryan and proud that I did, so who did you vote for?That is a easy question to answer..
It seems you are trying your best to avoid the original question. So here it is again.And what have you done to change that? Sit at home being an armchair patriot telling people that they should have voted for the other guy like you did?
Freedom Lover

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
May 7, 2013
 
Hellbilly 1 wrote:
<quoted text>It seems you are trying your best to avoid the original question. So here it is again.And what have you done to change that? Sit at home being an armchair patriot telling people that they should have voted for the other guy like you did?
I would rather be called an Arm-chair Patriot Conservative Nut Job who has opened many eyes than a Clueless Liberal like you with No Nuts and No Job...
Jeremy

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
May 7, 2013
 
Romney and Ryan would have been no better. Atleast Obama cares for everyone not just for white rich replicans. You cannot blame everything on the president.
Freedom Lover

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
May 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Clueless uninformed stupid liberals coming out of the woodwork..They have been hoodwinked and bamboozled by their "take no responsibility" leader in the White House.Also Bengazi Bombshell coming very soon to a TV near you..Be sure to tune in and learn more about your incompetent occupier of the White House....
Freedom Lover

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
May 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Obama`s complete lack of leadership on the Radical Islam front has caused the murder of innocent people at Fort Hood,Bengazi and in Boston...He is drenched in their Blood..Murderer!!

Since: May 10

Newbern, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
May 7, 2013
 
Freedom Lover wrote:
<quoted text>I would rather be called an Arm-chair Patriot Conservative Nut Job who has opened many eyes than a Clueless Liberal like you with No Nuts and No Job...
Keep telling yourself that if it helps you sleep at night.
Jeremy

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
May 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Really Freedom Lover, where do you get these notions? What has Obama or Democrats done to you that make you have these beliefs? Are you a rich person who had to take a tax increase like all the poor people had to? I am sorry you feel the way you do.

You keep talking about Obama's lack of leadership and people dying. What about Bush's part in peoples deaths in Iraq and Afghanistan? What about the economy going in the shitter during Bush's term?
Guest

Wingate, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
May 7, 2013
 
guest wrote:
<quoted text> Bacause you can't explain it. He was questioned for 16 hours...we have a 48 hour rule..before reading Miranda Rights? What else did you need answered...his penis size? I think they did a GREAT job at how they handle the situation concerning Boston. Amen to all involved.....many Heros! That's being an American...sir:) Your acting like you are trying to recruit for the War against Northern Aggression...lol..Good luck!
A "48-hour rule" before being Mirandized? Are you kidding me? Is anyone really that stupid? There is NO SUCH "RULE" dumbass.

The ONLY prerequisites before police are required to issue Miranda warnings are: 1. You are in police custody. 2. You are under interrogation.
If you aren't formally in police custody, and you aren't being interrogated, the police don't have to give you a Miranda warning. This means that the police can use anything you say until those two requirements are fulfilled as evidence against you.
It also means that police can interrogate you for 48-hours, 72-hours, 110-hours, 7-days, 6-months, or however long they want if you are too stupid to leave. Because you can LEAVE anytime unless you have been detained...which means you are in police custody...which means you have to be read Miranda.

God, you people are about the most clueless bunch on Topix. No wonder so many of you end up in jail. Learn your damn rights for crying out loud.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

114 Users are viewing the Dyersburg Forum right now

Search the Dyersburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
sick of both candidates for sheriff! 9 min Guest 4
Tidwell went crying to the mayor 15 min Guest 27
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 17 min Pete 140,772
Tidwell crying to the mayor again 17 min Guest 1
Holden taxes aldermans dpd 20 min Guest 2
Karen Swifts Husband (Dec '11) 24 min Really 300
What makes people leave a church? 26 min guest 26
Escapee from Dyer County Jail 47 min Guest 37
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 1 hr Guest 96,729
Swingers Club in Dyersburg (Jun '09) 2 hr Jen 67
•••
•••
•••

Dyersburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Dyersburg
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••