sleep inn hotty
pillow goddess

Grapevine, TX

#1 Apr 25, 2013
Who is that hotty at the desk at the sleep in?
Curious

United States

#2 Apr 25, 2013
Is it a guy? Kinda young and dark completed? If so that's Michael.
pillow goddess

Keller, TX

#3 Apr 25, 2013
Nah the girl.

United States

#4 Apr 25, 2013
What she look like?
pillow goddess

Fort Worth, TX

#5 Apr 26, 2013
Brown hair. Nice looking.

Dallas, TX

#6 Apr 26, 2013
What time was she there?
56478rtr

United States

#7 Jun 7, 2013
I stayed at the sleep inn.me And my man just to get away for a night and the room they put us in had bed bugs.and the house keepers was talkin out in the hall and said about 6 rooms up there had them.i asked the house keeper what was goin o. She said bed bugs.dont know her name but it was the black house keeper i was told this yesterday.......
Seriously

Jackson, TN

#8 Jun 7, 2013
well i can tell you the guy that works late at night....is taken....just sayin
All eyes on you

Boise, ID

#9 Jun 14, 2013
i think the black guy that works nights is the real hotty
OMG

Boise, ID

#10 Jul 12, 2013
I wouldnt rent a room from that place! Of all the places in dyersburg that is the last place I would spend my money to stay! Might be a nice motel newly built but believe me the new niceness of the motel hides the true facts about that place. The bedding in the rooms hardly gets washed! Some of the bedding on the beds went over a year without being washed. The new manager who claims himself to be a christian man if you dont look up to his high standards when you put an application in then you so arent getting a job there not to mention they discriminate against past employees that have worked there. Over work some of the employees to the point they have many and many of overtime hours and expect to only pay them straight pay and it comes in the form of cash! Last but not least and the most important thing is the fact that they had two rooms that was infested with bed bugs really bad and they never reported to the right people about the situation at hand nor was even trying to take the right steps in order to control and prevent the problem for moving to other rooms.
ghost

Cambridge, MA

#11 Jul 12, 2013
All eyes on you wrote:
i think the black guy that works nights is the real hotty
I hope ur black as well. If not, It is people like you who are out here mixing in all the magic colors. Maybe ur children will come out rainbow colors next time!
well

Dyersburg, TN

#12 Jul 14, 2013
none of the guys that work there are really taken. you may think that "seriously" but it's a lie haha

Dyersburg, TN

#13 Jul 16, 2013
OMG wrote:
I wouldnt rent a room from that place! Of all the places in dyersburg that is the last place I would spend my money to stay! Might be a nice motel newly built but believe me the new niceness of the motel hides the true facts about that place. The bedding in the rooms hardly gets washed! Some of the bedding on the beds went over a year without being washed. The new manager who claims himself to be a christian man if you dont look up to his high standards when you put an application in then you so arent getting a job there not to mention they discriminate against past employees that have worked there. Over work some of the employees to the point they have many and many of overtime hours and expect to only pay them straight pay and it comes in the form of cash! Last but not least and the most important thing is the fact that they had two rooms that was infested with bed bugs really bad and they never reported to the right people about the situation at hand nor was even trying to take the right steps in order to control and prevent the problem for moving to other rooms.
You need to notify the health inspector. The people that stay there are for sure taking those bedbugs home with them and those things are very difficult and expensive to get rid of.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 1 hr Tragedian_ne 106,450
wreck in Newbern 1 hr Guest 2 12
naacp 2 hr Patty Roller 4
how long does it take to get an unemployment ch... (Feb '10) 3 hr Nancy 644
drones flying over Dyersburg 3 hr Mechanic 4
White trash in dyersburg 3 hr Mechanic 10
dyersburgregional 3 hr Guest 3
Road Rage Dyersburg Lake Road 3 hr Guest 19

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web