GuestTN

Jackson, TN

#21 Oct 22, 2009
The original saying is falling by the wayside. This is certainly a unique twist on it!! Waist is the middle of your body.
Poor

United States

#22 Oct 22, 2009
The biggest problem is the Chamber of Commerce. Hester draws a big pay check, for what. Bringing in chain stores that choke out the small business entrprenues. What about manufacturing jobs, what about companies that provide benefits to people, not just hiring through temporary services. Our Mayor made big promises, where's the beef? How long has it been since Dyersburg landed a manufacturing or any other business that offered real jobs. No wonder everyone is moving or working in Jackson or Blytheville andstill living here and the rest of us are trying to survive.

The chamber is a social club and our government leaders are scared to upset the big dogs that control this city and county.
hoot

Dyersburg, TN

#23 Oct 22, 2009
Being poor and being stupid are to different topics.

Stupid folks who want to get on TOPIX and show their stupidity are a 'waist' any way you want to spell it.
hoot

Dyersburg, TN

#24 Oct 22, 2009
Okay, now I get it.

Milltown and Southtown are love handles hanging off the waist. And the Tracks, why that's just the junk in the trunk.
hoot

Dyersburg, TN

#25 Oct 22, 2009
Here's some Real Waste from Dyersburg:

MILLTOWN:
Demetria Eugena Alexander, 50, 1827 Curry St., was indicted for aggravated assault.
Brian Bernard Benford, 1254 Wheeler St., was indicted on two counts of forgery.
Tyler Pierce Camaso, 20, 429 Victory Ave., was indicted for burglary of a motor vehicle and indicted for two counts of aggravated burglary and one count of theft of property in excess of $1,000.
Larry Dewayne Holland Jr., 20, 305 Butterworth, was indicted for two counts of aggravated burglary and one count of theft of property in excess of $1,000.
Jimmy Ray Ciechan, 301 Bell Ave., was indicted for possessing more than half an ounce of marijuana with intent to sell.
Daniel Shawn Clark, 33, 1621 Harris St.; Chrissy Lee Simpson, 31, and Crystal Marie Jackson, 25, both of 1829 Harris St. were indicted for especially aggravated robbery.
Tommy Crosno, 40, 1109 KW Ave., was indicted for initiation of a process intended to result in methamphetamine manufacture
Shawn N. Jackson, 40, 1628 Schaffer St., was indicted for manufacturing marijuana. Law enforcement officers reportedly found 15 cannabis plants growing at his home on Aug. 2.
Harvey G. Justice III, 1301 Moss St., was indicted for possessing more than half an ounce of marijuana with intent to sell.
Christopher Wayne Lee, 1821 Countryman, was indicted for aggravated robbery.
Andrew T. McDaniel, 1500 Lewis, was indicted for aggravated assault.
Teddrick L. Smith, 26, 1006 Tibbs, was indicted for four counts of violation of the Motor Vehicle Habitual Offender Act and one count of resisting arrest.
Randy J. Wilson, 315 Broadway, was indicted for simple possession of methamphetamines.
SOUTHTOWN:
Timothy Franklin Neal, 35, 515 Garland, was indicted for theft of services less than $500 and vandalism less than $500.
TRACKS:
Katius Williams, 630 E. Thomas, with aggravated burglary, aggravated rape and aggravated robbery.
controller

Dyersburg, TN

#26 Oct 22, 2009
Wow!!! I mean Wow!!!!
flirting in dburg

Dyersburg, TN

#27 Oct 22, 2009
hello pelirrojobonita, what kind of name is that? lol sounds sexy Where are you from?
hoot

Dyersburg, TN

#28 Oct 22, 2009
Phil Bivens and the Courts need to get busy and do some Waste Removal!!!

Since: Aug 09

Dyersburg, TN

#29 Oct 22, 2009
It means beautiful redhead. I am from Dburg.
hoot

Dyersburg, TN

#30 Oct 22, 2009
Tommy Crosno, 40, 1109 KW Ave., was indicted for initiation of a process intended to result in methamphetamine manufacture

Getting rid of this pervert would be like Waste management for the city. Lock him up and toss the key in the river.
what the hoot

Dyersburg, TN

#32 Oct 22, 2009
get over it woman, you know how many other people in dyersburg got indicted for that and are still walking the streets, get a life.
hoot

Dyersburg, TN

#33 Oct 22, 2009
what the hoot wrote:
get over it woman, you know how many other people in dyersburg got indicted for that and are still walking the streets, get a life.
You a waist?
hoot

Dyersburg, TN

#34 Oct 22, 2009
what the hoot wrote:
Yes, you're right--there's lots of scum floating around this town.
what the hoot

Dyersburg, TN

#35 Oct 23, 2009
sounds like you are some of the scum aroung town. If you even live in OUR town
what the hoot

Dyersburg, TN

#36 Oct 23, 2009
around, oops
hoot

Dyersburg, TN

#37 Oct 23, 2009
Dyersburg has a TrashFlow problem!!!

Dyersburg, TN

#38 Oct 23, 2009
Milltown sounds like a dirty place? Dirty place to live? Or I'm wrong? Not from here?

Since: Aug 09

Dyersburg, TN

#39 Oct 23, 2009
guest wrote:
Milltown sounds like a dirty place? Dirty place to live? Or I'm wrong? Not from here?
Its getting that way. It wasn't like this when I was younger. Its actually looked like a nice neighborhood. I have lived in the Milltown part of Dyersburg almost all of my life.
Monkey

United States

#40 Oct 23, 2009
Dyersburg two wrote:
Dumping down into the city, watching it slowly slide out to nothing. Losing everything we got in this town. Watching people's houses that can't be fixed, running down, looking bad. People at the tracks, milltown, southtown, doesn't have the money to fix their places up. Other places that are running down, and people have to live in their houses has no choice, except do the best they can. Factories are shutting down, leaving this town in poorer conditions. Empty buildings will be the future here. Grass will grow up around these empty places. Making this city look deadlier than it is now. In most places will look like a third world country, sooner or later. What will happen on Lake Rd. in the future? Will our mall rot down? Will some of the eating places leave around there? Will this place on Lake Rd., look like a ghost town one day? Can we hold onto Wal Mart, Kroger, out there? Will these buildings rot down with the mall, that's close together right there? What's next for Dyersburg?
I knew you meant 'wayside.' It is a fitting tribute to the sorry state of our government school system that more people cannot write. Your point, however, WAS well-taken. Our government, like Emperor Nero of antiquity, is fiddling while Rome burns. We are entering another Great Depression.
hoot

Dyersburg, TN

#41 Oct 23, 2009
Get outta here you Monkey. Dyersburg Two was using all two of his braincells to string that incoherent mess together. Then you come along with your fiddler theory.

The sad part of our education system is that our tax dollars were wasted (or is it waisted) on Dyersburg Two. He is still got left way far behind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who is responsible 35 min Truth 3
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 37 min Nanny Fine 101,398
OWNER OF McDONALDS THREATENED BURNETT (Nov '11) 39 min jus wondering 62
b and. b 41 min mister635 5
Drugstore chain Walgreens to close 200 U.S. stores 44 min NotFedUp 8
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 47 min Rally11 4,285
add a word drop a word (Feb '14) 1 hr _FLATLINE-------- 309
More from around the web

Dyersburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE